What's new

Chinese rocket fell on residential area

every things is/was not 100% accurate/perfect when these incidents happened Chinese has maturing their Launch vehicle technologies and relatively newer in this fields, and one problem for Chinese they have denser Populations then their US/Russian/EU counterparts, and less underpopulated areas in their south where launch vehicles easy to launch and used less fuel to reach orbits
There is something called ethical engineering to have some morality. there is always have solutions to difficult problems. I wondered why china not using East coast for launches
upload_2019-11-29_12-44-28.png

There is something called ethical engineering to have some morality. there is always have solutions to difficult problems. I wondered why china not using East coast for launchesView attachment 591950
latitude is not perfect for launching or may be they have not much infrastructure (maintenance/Logistic/ supply chains or weather concerns) for not to Chose this spot for launching, Chinese are not stupid as you thinks

The East coast has typhoons, only the south east coast is worth it because it is near the equator.

latitude is not perfect for launching or may be they have not much infrastructure (maintenance/Logistic/ supply chains or weather concerns) for not to Chose this spot for launching, Chinese are not stupid as you thinks
Most of their launch station is in North.

Three major launch station in north. launches from which cross major Population settlement
newest major space ports in south, now Chinese are less relayed on those old space ports at north

China has a large coastline, why not use it for rocket launch? Sure the mainland may be more cost effective, but atleast on coast there wont be risk of such accidents!

China has a large coastline, why not use it for rocket launch? Sure the mainland may be more cost effective, but atleast on coast there wont be risk of such accidents!
It's better our missiles fall on us than on American spies

Nothing falls on you because you send nothing up. :)
I somehow feel that you are from Pakistan

Go back to raping your sister
Are you my sister.... Stupid

We have too too many people and technically China doesn't have many options when it comes to rocket launching due to high latitude and tech limit. I am not rying to find a excuse for the accident. What annoying me is some shitty Indian posting off topic nonsense here.
Typically these tests happen along sea coasts to prevent such accidents

Great response, seems like rockets falling on civilians is newly added to government responsibility
Then starving citizen on street is not government responsible? You still haven answer how Indian qualify to lecture China on human life's and value?

This is not an accident. The rocket debris drop into a scheduled planned drop zone. Local resident are informed and organized evacuation by the local gov't.

This happen every times there is a rocket launched (unless the occasional launched from Hainan which go out to sea). The drop zones are in rural and sparsely populated area and are often similar in area. It is likely not the first time that local gov't has organized evacuation of the resident. Most of the time debris fall into jungle and crop field. This time it actually hit a building. I am sure the gov't would compensate any damage and rebuild a new building for the owner.

We have too too many people and technically China doesn't have many options when it comes to rocket launching due to high latitude and tech limit. I am not rying to find a excuse for the accident. What annoying me is some shitty Indian posting off topic nonsense here.

The shitty OP is is from Chinese media translated in English. It is not at all published in India because Indian media has no time in covering shitty Chinese space program.

Of course, we all know how valuable Indian lives are, don't we?

Never in our history, we have run tank on our students nor we have execution Quota.

To Indians, not letting a normal human being of their population to have a basic dignity to live with enough food, life basic necessity is not a guide line in value human life.

Just by ensure rocket parts not landing in residential area is the real guideline in valuing human life. No wonder, India is so fast to claim they are superpower in 2012 with such bogus landmark. :rofl:

Kashmir ? Sounds familiar?

What have we done in Kashmir? Have we kill Muslims like you do to Uighurs? Have we kept them in reeducation camps or do we send our men to slip with Kashimiri women like China does?

Back
Top Bottom