What's new

Chinese rocket fell on residential area

I agree. Gutter oil and plastic rice are better else Chinese would not be consuming them. I know cockroach and snakes are also better.

Cockroaches and snakes - don't you people worship them and offer them all your food while 30% of your children starve?

Cockroaches and snakes - don't you people worship them and offer them all your food while 30% of your children starve?

We offer everybody something. We do not eat them. I think you must be proud of eating them like we are proud of offering them someting.

30 years ago the same kind of trolls said China is going to collapse.
20 years ago the said the same
10 years ago most trolls here got old enough to say the same.
Now they spend days to celebrate some common debris from one of three dozen successful anual space launches by China dropping against all odds on the shack of some farmer somewhere in the desolate mountains and looking for dumb excuses to bring up all the same old slander about China to keep this thread alive after the incident was already fully exposed as for currently any country technically practically unavoidable bad luck that China is known to work on to minimize further and in more distant future avoid in best case entirely but still not rule out completely because its simply impossible.

And then they wonder why no one takes their underdeveloped homecountries serious.

I lack one because I have two. Every villager wherever your mother lives has two mothers.
Good, then respect others too like you respect yours...
Don't shame your two mothers

30 years ago the same kind of trolls said China is going to collapse.
20 years ago the said the same
10 years ago most trolls here got old enough to say the same.
Now they spend days to celebrate some common debris from one of three dozen successful anual space launches by China dropping against all odds on the shack of some farmer somewhere in the desolate mountains and looking for dumb excuses to bring up all the same old slander about China to keep this thread alive after the incident was already fully exposed as for currently any country technically practically unavoidable bad luck that China is known to work on to minimize further and in more distant future avoid in best case entirely but still not rule out completely because its simply impossible.

And then they wonder why no one takes their underdeveloped homecountries serious.
China is going to be hated by everyone and that's perfectly predictable by a simple principle: the crab in the bucket. Crab fishermen leave crabs in open buckets because even though the crabs can climb out, they never do because they keep pulling each other down. China is the crab that - against all odds - clawed and climbed its way out of the bucket. So, of course, all the other crabs (developing countries) hate it and are jealous of it. The crab fisherman (the developed West) hates it as well because the crabs aren't meant to escape the bucket.

So their hatred is good and I welcome their hatred. It means China is succeeding. We don't even need to bother mocking their pathetic attempt at a space program, they're not worth a moment of mockery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom