What's new

Chinese rocket fell on residential area

????
How childish
Childiish? Lol.. You mean you? You haven answer us how Indian value human with what kind of guideline? Just by not letting rocket parts not fell on residential area means fulfil Indians government responsibility? They are ok to let ordinary starve on street or illiterate due to lack of funds. They are not neccesary for a human being necessity? :rofl:

Its really unfortunate that china doesnt care for it's its own peoples safety
I had not posted a single comment of my own. I had just posted news from Chinese media. Anyway, Delhi smog will be fixed before you get some hygenic oil to eat in place of Gutter oil.

You two can keep that shit to yourself before India has a longer life expectancy than China.

You two can keep that shit to yourself before India has a longer life expectancy than China.
Accidents happened in every part o the world, there were lots of rocket/BM crashes in US/Soviet Union when cold war at its peaks and in one or in two occasions Soviet rockets were fell in residential areas and took toll, the negative thing about China is to densely populated country with higher chance that Chinese Rockets fells on residential areas when malfunction

Accidents happened in every part o the world, there were lots of rocket/BM crashes in US/Soviet Union when cold war at its peaks and in one or in two occasions Soviet rockets were fell in residential areas and took toll, the negative thing about China is to densely populated country with higher chance that Chinese Rockets fells on residential areas when malfunction
We have too too many people and technically China doesn't have many options when it comes to rocket launching due to high latitude and tech limit. I am not rying to find a excuse for the accident. What annoying me is some shitty Indian posting off topic nonsense here.

Childiish? Lol.. You mean you? You haven answer us how Indian value human with what kind of guideline? Just by not letting rocket parts not fell on residential area means fulfil Indians government responsibility? They are ok to let ordinary starve on street or illiterate due to lack of funds. They are not neccesary for a human being necessity? :rofl:
Great response, seems like rockets falling on civilians is newly added to government responsibility

Is it ok to repeat same mistake due to arrogance
every things is/was not 100% accurate/perfect when these incidents happened Chinese has maturing their Launch vehicle technologies and relatively newer in this fields, and one problem for Chinese they have denser Populations then their US/Russian/EU counterparts, and less underpopulated areas in their south where launch vehicles easy to launch and used less fuel to reach orbits

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time XSLC has a launch mission, there will be evacuation of residences under its trajectory, and local militia will be on guard to search for the first stage. Any damage of property will be covered by government compensation according to State Compensation Law. It has been a normal procedure, XSLC is a deep-inland launch site to avoid soviet TU-22M penetration strike during cold war era.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom