What's new

Chinese racism and exploitation in Africa

"Imagine my horror when, stood by an orangutan enclosure, I turned around to realise that I had become the main attraction."

So now you try to avoid the embarrassment of Indian? I thought you try to act righteous or heroic? But end up exposed as fraud? :lol:
You can open any thread about India. You have my permission.

FYI, in civilized, democratic nations you don't derail the thread with whataboutery. Such things might be accepted in Communist countries.

bro just forget about Galwan and move on:cheers:
Sadly, you merely wish to engage in whataboutery and detail the topic. Hence, you are now on ignore.

Apparently the virus merely acted as fuel to increase the racist attitudes of the Chinese.

The sad reality is that Chinese and Indians are jointly exploiting Southern Africa with much resentment building up from the locals against Chinese particularly. Indians come in and exploit without drawing much attention to themselves. The Chinese on the other hand are loud and noticeable. Their insistence on bringing in Chinese labor and being rude and disrespectful to the locals and their culture is frankly nauseating. The Chinese government should educate their citizens about respect for the locals in the countries where they do business. Strangely, there remains a healthy respect for the Chinese government in most of these countries. It is the Chinese people doing business in those countries who give their nation a bad reputation. Instances of Chinese businesses locking up staff in their factories overnight to prevent theft without sufficient ventilation and ablution facilities is one example amongst many

These tactics of locking up people and forcing them to work for a bowl of rice in sweatshops is how China built its economy. For Chinese people, even that was an upgrade. But such tactics are not acceptable in more open and progressive societies.

It's wrong to paint all Chinese business people with one brush. There are many upstanding Chinese businesses in South Africa, as there are Indian businesses. Indians, as I earlier pointed out also exploit ruthlessly. During a recent riot, a chemical factory was burnt down in KwaZulu Natal. It was owned by an Indian company. It turned out that they were stockpiling illegal chemicals without the required licenses and without permission from the local authorities, having misled the local authorities that farming chemicals were being stored at the factory. It turned out that dangerous and deadly chemicals were being stockpiled at the factory. The chemicals were washed out to the nearby sea causing millions of dollars of damage to the sea life and coastline at the expense of the South African government. Then there is the infamous Guptas of India who ran amok with our politics for their own profit and who are now being extradited from Dubai. As I mentioned earlier, it is my respectful opinion that Chinese businesses can be crass whereas Indians can be crafty
Agreed. But big difference between exploitation by capitalist entities and common people in China paying 20$ to unaware African people to say "I have low IQ and I am a black monkey" or some such.

Such a loser antics,since lndia can ,in no way match china in building infrastructure and fund development in Africa, lndians have to resort to smearing China .

Such a loser antics,since lndia can ,in no way match china in building infrastructure and fund development in Africa, lndians have to resort to smearing China .
This thread is about Chinese racism toward Africans. For the failed Chinese investments in Africa, please post on the appropriate thread and don't derail this one.

This thread is about Chinese racism toward Africans. For the failed Chinese investments in Africa, please post on the appropriate thread and don't derail this one.
I was refering to this thread though,and your are in in place to unilaterally label any investment by china as failed, typical unintelligent comment.

These tactics of locking up people and forcing them to work for a bowl of rice in sweatshops is how China built its economy. For Chinese people, even that was an upgrade. But such tactics are not acceptable in more open and progressive societies.
You slum Indians are jealousy all the time and can only dream of that you can do that way.

Last edited:
Not surprisingly the thread was started by an "Indiot."

Then on this forum a German member talked talking crap about Chinese enslaving another country.

Then the Chinese member called that German member a self-serving shitmouth.

The West refuses to invest in Muslim countries, here and there and then say China is enslaving certain countries lol.

When China is trying to improve certain countries's economy and development for example in Pakistan.

And then the Chinese member said that when the West refuses to invest, China will naturally take advantage of the opportunity to win business contracts and new allies.

Sour grapes by the Indiots and West, I guess.

Not surprisingly the thread was started by an "Indiot."

Then on this forum a German member talked talking crap about Chinese enslaving another country.

Then the Chinese member called that German member a self-serving shitmouth.

The West refuses to invest in Muslim countries, here and there and then say China is enslaving certain countries lol.

When China is trying to improve certain countries's economy and development for example in Pakistan.

And then the Chinese member said that when the West refuses to invest, China will naturally take advantage of the opportunity to win business contracts and new allies.

Sour grapes by the Indiots and West, I guess.
Crocodile tears for sure, they were fine exploiting Africa for the last 400 years and now they suddenly grow a conscience? Endians, they enslave their own people. They created an entire class in their religion just to exploit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom