What's new

Chinese quality roads swallow minibus

There are alot of sinkholes in the making in Murree. The new expressway has alot of them, although small, but they could get big over time due to the heavy construction going on in murree for the past couple years.

Sinkhole swallows minibus

First pedestrian swallowing sidewalks, now comes bus swallowing roads...? How is this country ever going to convince foreigners or even its own populace of China quality?

ill tell u how, the computer ur using to post these threads was probably made in china.
so there you go! it did the job for ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
ill tell u how, the computer ur using to post these threads was probably made in china.
so there you go! it did the job for ya!

..... assembled in china.. no?

It's basically manufactured in South Korea, Japan and Taiwan with US technology and Indian written software.

C'mon we all appreciate chinese "skills" are assembling components and pasting "made in china" sticker on it. :laugh:

I think chinese are understanding that it's the "bad quality" of the minibus, not the road .. which is being talked about. :laugh:

(Huh... can't help, their low IQ prevents them to understand this simple thing !!!).

... And damn.. the minibus was foreign manufactured.. so, China's Ministry of Bus Industry has decided to ban foreign made minibuses from operating in China. (permitted under WTO rules, under "Risk to public safety" clause).

Agree with the rest, but it's fact that browns have 20% lower IQ than yellows. As much as I'd like to troll the Chinese on everything from quality to overpopulation, Indians need to know their place. if these turban fanatics try to do things on the scale China is doing them today, they'd probably be worse than a China v2 because they're inherently dummer http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/iq-by-country/ and poorer http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft...pr1.x=44&pr1.y=4&c=924,534&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=

Agree with the rest, but it's fact that browns have 20% lower IQ than yellows. As much as I'd like to troll the Chinese on everything from quality to overpopulation, Indians need to know their place. if these turban fanatics try to do things on the scale China is doing them today, they'd probably be worse than a China v2 because they're inherently dummer IQ by Country | EUTimes.net and poorer Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

You are unfit to visit public internet forums, if you can't take humor (.. or if your own IQ is too less to understand it).

Try to get some help and training from North Koreans.. they could help you (After all they are among the best, as per your own links). :tup:

Just on the side note:

the thread opened by white supremacist wannabe with massive inferiority complex , who believes in racial hierarchy of his so called white race on the top , then Japanese, then Chinese and then Indians.

Nonsense thread from the start.

another undercover indian with china bashing syndrome..such sinkholes have been common in Russia also...and happen due to huge gaps created undeground due to pumping of oil / water and mining

Either you're a purposeful liar OR an ignorant fool......

If you're the latter one, than doing some research before posting such BS comments will save you huge embarrassments in future.......

ooopssss
sinkhole.jpg
^^^ Ha ha ..... Let me give you a hint.. I've visited the actual place where this incident happened.

And it's not in India. Now tell me where ... It's a puzzle for you. :laugh:
=
In pictures: sinkholes, craters and collapsed roads around the world - Telegraph

Flame thread. But why r ppl bringing india into this and calling the op indian? What's their definition of indian, anyone who doesn't lick chinese feet like them?

You guys do realize that Sink holes have nothing to do with the Quality of the roads right? It's more of an environmental/natural disaster issue comparable to floods and mudslides.

The various Indians coming here to laugh at Chinese infrastructure when it's really more of a natural disaster and India's roads are in much worse condition.... I don't know. It reflects worse on Indian mentality than on China, IMO. I'm a bit disappointed in the juvenile level of Indian discourse in the thread.

This is another one of OP's dumb threads.....

He is too dumb to understand that, Sinkholes are NOT caused by bad quality roads, Potholes are caused by bad quality roads.......
Sinkholes are caused due to features below the land surface.....and roads are built on the land surface....

Back
Top Bottom