What's new

Chinese propaganda film accuses US of trying to overthrow ruling communists

Lol, looking at the current rate of Chinese immigrant to the US, I would say the reverse is true, that is Chinese government is trying to hack US by piping 150,000 Chinese every year to live in America.

Should the US army do some film about Chinese flocking to US as a potential thread that want to steal the American way of life?

HollyWood bashes China , Bollywood bashes China , chinese Media bashes US , India its Circle =)) which keeps going no end =))

This is a surprise...why? CIA has been sowing dissent and toppling government around the world since WWII ended. It is not exactly a secret.

huh? let's try this again. If the US was out to kill your culture, which you have claimed to be true- then why would it allow these huge Chinatown 'enclaves' in the US? Where millions of people visit as a tourist spot and chinese ' culture' is allowed to thrive. 

So you are confirming hollywood movies will make the chinese confused and make them give up their culture.

So once again confirming that the famous Chinese IQ claim is just a fudged claim.o_O
are you retarded? I wrote my previous post with grade four vocabulary for numbnuts like you. if you can't comprehend what I wrote, that's your problem.

The film included something that would be interesting to PDFer since this is a military forum,

1382875130680.jpg

1382875133404.jpg

wKhJEVJuCqQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA208.jpg

The slides shown on the screen tell about weapons test that involved DF21D. First slide talk about difficulties faced by the test, second and third slide is diagram about the DF21D test.

But the caption for the narration say "some corruption has direct connection to outside enemy force infiltration and subversion, and there occurred serious cases of traitor that sell information to the enemy"

So now you know what the Admiral and SecDef known of the minimum status of DF-21D in 2010.

To our knowledge, [China’s ASBM] has undergone repeated tests and it is probably very close to being operational.”

In December 2010, Admiral Willard, Commander, U.S. Pacific Command, stated that China’s anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) has reached the equivalent of “Initial Operational Capability” (IOC).

Admiral Willard used the following IOC-specific language:

… An analogy using a Western term would be ‘initial operational capability,’ whereby it has—I think China would perceive that it has—an operational capability now… as we see the development of the system, their acknowledging the system in open press reporting and the continued testing of the system, I would gauge it as about the equivalent of a U.S. system that has achieved IOC. …

On 29 September 2010, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates emphasized the need to factor ASBM development into future carrier operations.

“What I’ve been trying to do is get people to think about… adaptability. If the Chinese or somebody else has a highly accurate anti-ship cruise or ballistic missile that can take out a carrier at hundreds of miles of ranges and therefore in Asia puts us back behind the second island chain, how then do you use carriers differently in the future than we’ve used them in the past?”

“I’m trying to get people to think about how do we use [carriers] in a world environment where other countries will have the capability, between their missile capabilities and their satellite capabilities, to knock out a carrier if you get to a certain point… within range.”

China should stop helping the zionist USA against their enemies (Iran, Russia, Syria, Hezbollah) because China will regret it when zionist USA attack China their turn

Last edited:
are you retarded? I wrote my previous post with grade four vocabulary for numbnuts like you. if you can't comprehend what I wrote, that's your problem.

The vocabulary was not in question, the gibberish and not pertinent to what I posted was being questioned .

Back
Top Bottom