What's new

Pacific Rim is U.S. propaganda film, says Chinese military

Well,that's sounds bad for India but i don't really care since i'm not indian.:azn:

Give me a break, your posting history speaks for itself. :lol:

You are statistically likely to have an average IQ of 82, i.e. borderline mental retardation.

So it's no surprise at all, that none of you were able to see how well Pacific Rim did in the Chinese box office. :P Despite it being right there in the article.

Give me a break, your posting history speaks for itself. :lol:

You are statistically likely to have an average IQ of 82, i.e. borderline mental retardation.

So it's no surprise at all, that none of you were able to see how well Pacific Rim did in the Chinese box office. :P Despite it being right there in the article.

Slow day at the 50 cent politburo,huh? They didn't issue more orders on paper on how to debate today,beeing busy with the national day and all so,you took the simple aproach :today everybody is an indian :omghaha:

Better double check that posting history chincom ,you might chancge your speech after some digging.:partay:

Slow day at 50 cent politburi,huh? They didn't issue more orders on paper on how to debate today,beeing busy with the natial day and all so,you took the simple aproach :today everybody is an indian :omghaha:

Better double check that posting history chincom ,you might chancge your speech after some digging.:partay:

Thanks for confirming it with this post. :D

Thanks for confirming it with this post. :D

Yep,that post it's practically a confession.:omghaha: Don't deviate from the party line comrade...Anyway bash India away :whistle:

You might want to run to the mods and cry your heart out that i'm a false flagger to,maybe you'll get an asnwer chincom.

Yep,that post it's practically a confession.:omghaha: Don't deviate from the party line comrade...Anyway bash India away :whistle:

You might want to run to the mods and cry your heart out that i'm a false flagger to,maybe you'll get an asnwer chincom.

Yeah it must be hard for you to wrap that Indian "intellect" around basic logic, or even basic spelling. :P

Thank god they didn't say that its an advertisement of USA's upcoming WMD Robots,or worse,new cartoon series Kaiju.. :cheesy:

Yeah it must be hard for you to wrap that Indian "intellect" around basic logic, or even basic spelling. :P

Dumb chincom is dumb...i wrote in a hurry than corected the post.Now don't the deviate from the party line..."India sucks! China strooong11"...love it how confronted with facts you still stick to your guns,obvious 50 cent is obvious,whatever,as i've said play the India line.

If you weren't a 50 cent moron you could have attacked that guy who made the statement but you decided to start a flame war probably to please the party masters.

Th Party has ordered not to offend the white masters so bots are not allowed to say anything against Europeans, especially with the flags displayed so prominently. :omghaha:

The high IQ solution to this dilemna is call the whole world India, even if its the Chinese officer writing the news. :D

Dumb chincom is dumb...i wrote in a hurry than corected the post.Now don't the deviate from the party line..."India sucks! China strooong11"...love it how confronted with facts you still stick to your guns,obvious 50 cent is obvious,whatever,as i've said play the India line.

If you weren't a 50 cent moron you could have attacked that guy who made the statement but you decided to start a flame war probably to please the party masters.

Keep trying Indian. :P Apparently an average IQ of 82 is not enough for you to guys to construct a logical argument with any measure of depth or sophistication.

We see that all the time here, with your fellow Indians. :wave:

Be proud of your Indian heritage. Your flag does your cover up your curry smell.

oh yea u can smell that ..? id suggest u to lay off dog meat for while , seems it has enhanced ur smell perception ..!:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom