What's new

Chinese president wants to visit Pakistan ‘as early as possible’

Looks like Pakistan is fast becoming another north Korea for China - More headaches and rhetoric than of any practical use.

Some people saying that 'inqalab; failed due to flood, not many people showing up, etc. 'Inqalab' have not failed because less than a million showed up, its because ppl don't realize that this is the common man fight against corruption, not IK vs NS, people who support corruption, I don't have anything to say to them, but people who realize that there is massive corruption in government, I cannot believe why you guys even need IK to be there and fight for you, is this not your fight as well? but Pak people love present condition and they only watch news for their time pass, sigh

well NS has wisened up over the years

i think in this round he has outplayed the political opposition as well as the ISI Army nexus

he has stopped ISI army nexus from gaining control through backdoor

now if the ISI army nexus wants control they have to make anopen coup

I think Nawaz Sharif has already signed the paper that provides 'power sharing' with Army. Ever since signing that agreement with Army due to pressure created by Azadi march, PMLN's power has been reduced to dummy. Even if PML continues to stay as government, Army will partake sharing the responsibility together. Don't expect pro-India policy for the time-being. lol

I think Nawaz Sharif has already signed the paper that provides 'power sharing' with Army. Ever since signing that agreement with Army due to pressure created by Azadi march, PMLN's power has been reduced to dummy. Even if PML continues to stay as government, Army will partake sharing the responsibility together. Don't expect pro-India policy for the time-being. lol

never expected pro-india policy
not even from Nawaz

any1 who expects pro-india polciy from pakistan is delusional

never expected pro-india policy
not even from Nawaz

any1 who expects pro-india polciy from pakistan is delusional

PMLN was the best shot. Now, its power has been reduced which is not good sign for India. If there is any party that maintains pro-India policy, it is PMLN.

There was demonstration protest in India for PMLN against Azadi march not long ago.

PMLN was the best shot. Now, its power has been reduced which is not good sign for India. If there is any party that maintains pro-India policy, it is PMLN.

There was demonstration protest in India for PMLN against Azadi march not long ago.

pmnl was the best shot for pakistan

as he understood the importance and value of

peace
electricity
opening up to the world

and maybe he showed some more and geniune pro india initiative

pmnl was the best shot for pakistan

as he understood the importance and value of

peace
electricity
opening up to the world

and maybe he showed some more and geniune pro india initiative

Yes, several energy projects have been launched in Pakistan under PMLN in the short time is nothing short of tremendous. PMLN foreign policy as well as making it personal about Pervaiz Musharraf may have brought PMLN in dummpy position that it is now.

PMLN should have minded its own business like improving economy and eradicating energy shortage for Pakistan.

Any agreement with PML-N is going to be full of crap & NO good news for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom