What's new

Chinese President in meeting with Armed Forces Heads

Why does it always have to be Pak vs Ind in everything we Pakistanies do?

Face Dekha Hey Modi Ka? That horrible looking Terrorist/Murderer involved in so many killings? Go fix him first and then talk anything against us!

Such Jealous Souls!:tsk:
dekha hai, vote bhi dia tha, inshallah agli baar bhi usi ko milega mera vote :enjoy:

as I said earlier, in mamlon (big defence acquisitions/missile tests etc)mein generally 'tit for tat' policy chalti hai, waiting to see Pakistani response, maybe 8 subs + destroyers etc is the response ?

and no jealousy, just watching the game.. not like I'm getting a joyride on the Russian mki, not like you will ever see the command centre of those Chinese subs either :P

dekha hai, vote bhi dia tha, inshallah agli baar bhi usi ko milega mera vote :enjoy:

as I said earlier, in mamlon (big defence acquisitions/missile tests etc)mein generally 'tit for tat' policy chalti hai, waiting to see Pakistani response, maybe 8 subs + destroyers etc is the response ?

and no jealousy, just watching the game.. not like I'm getting a joyride on the Russian mki, not like you will ever see the command centre of those Chinese subs either :P

What more we will get except J-10 subs and frigates and J-31 in future

There is no defense deal(s) yet. I think this trip of Chinese premier will be completely economic sign off.

Back
Top Bottom