What's new

Chinese President in meeting with Armed Forces Heads

I would fully support this happening in Pakistan, of the gentlemen who's pics I posted, the 2nd one proved to be the most destructive of the lot legacy wise.

he truly was more arab than the arabs themselves, wasn't he ? :sick:
zia.jpg

:hang2:
hatao yaar, in radicals ko.. a peaceful prosperous Pakistan is good for south Asia, good for India, good for the world and most of all good for Pakistanis themselves.
good luck for the economic corridor, jobs/prosperity > psychotic religious wahhabi agenda of death and destruction.

ofcourse he was the one who brought in wahabism with its destructive side effects in Pakistan. he was the one who lead the Jordanian Arab army against palestanians in 70s.

Chinese move is a clear signal that china will not sit idle while pakistan facing wahabi destruction otherwise it will be a bigger problem for china too in future. Finally China is serious now and today it has better understanding of Pakistan after decades of experience.

ofcourse he was the one who brought in wahabism with its destructive side effects in Pakistan. he was the one who lead the Jordanian Arab army against palestanians in 70s.

Chinese move is a clear signal that china will not sit idle while pakistan facing wahabi destruction otherwise it will be a bigger problem for china too in future. Finally China is serious now and today it has better understanding of Pakistan after decades of experience.
China is also standing with KSA on majority of issues so stop trolling and focus on topic

WUT ?

Muhammed_Ayub_Khan.JPG

Zia_ul-Haq.png

330px-Pervez_Musharraf_2004.jpg

but it's not a bad thing, if the civvie leadership is truly incompetent, better to have the military in charge.

I would fully support this happening in Pakistan, of the gentlemen who's pics I posted, the 2nd one proved to be the most destructive of the lot legacy wise.

zia.jpg

hatao yaar, in radicals ko.. a peaceful prosperous Pakistan is good for south Asia, good for India, good for the world and most of all good for Pakistanis themselves.

good luck for the economic corridor, jobs/prosperity > psychotic religious wahhabi agenda of death and destruction.
If military takes over, Pakistan will go into another power struggle. There will be repercussions for the military. Pakistani people just can't stand dictators (at least around 8 years into the rule). If you have any doubts, look at the past. I do not think military will take over. They will just pull strings from the background.

Pakistan stands with Saudis we have made it clear

China is also standing with KSA on majority of issues so stop trolling and focus on topic

China does not support any aggression by KSA. Pakistan too will not cooperate with KSA in its aggression. the world is changing and Chinese move in Pakistan is a clear signal.

yup, much better to be in a partnership with China than the US's proxy kingdoms in the gulf, trade is fine, mercenary duty because those lazy rich guys have an incompetent military is not.

The Chinese are pragmatic in their foreign policy, with the Saudis being the US puppets they are, they have never really been in a situation where they needed the support of a Russia or China in the UN.

it's been the kaffir shia from Iran who the Chinese have backed and continue to back.

the only reason the Chinese are mum on Yemen is because they have limited global reach military wise.

I would not be surprised at all if they strongly advise both your military and civilian leadership against getting involved in Arab affairs.

mister ;)

China does not support any aggression by KSA. Pakistan too will not cooperate with KSA in its aggression. the world is changing and Chinese move in Pakistan is a clear signal.
O Mr China and Pakistan are both main allies of KSA and China is even selling Ballistic Missiles to KSA no the reality Mr

meaning Chinese President is in a meeting with the real rulers of Pakistan ? :D

WUT ?

Muhammed_Ayub_Khan.JPG

Zia_ul-Haq.png

330px-Pervez_Musharraf_2004.jpg

but it's not a bad thing, if the civvie leadership is truly incompetent, better to have the military in charge.

zia.jpg

hahaha (i appreciate constructive criticism)........Pak is a Laboratory of testing anything viable :hang2:
Just Consider ! Since 1947 we are solving chinese puzzle with world Major Super powers till now a real chinese helping us out from it :p:

O Mr China and Pakistan are both main allies of KSA and China is even selling Ballistic Missiles to KSA no the reality Mr

please......everyone knows it already and do not forget the china relations with israel. so do not think like israelis. you have no idea about china military agreements with houthi government in yemen.

hahaha (i appreciate constructive criticism)........Pak is a Laboratory of testing anything viable :hang2:
Just Consider ! Since 1947 we are solving chinese puzzle with world Major Super powers till now a real chinese helping us out from it :p:
it's a rapidly changing global environment, so much chaos these days, feels like it's peaking now after the fall of the soviet union and blocks are forming again but it's not about communism vs capitalism this time.

it's more about national interests among the nuclear nations, and sectarian madness in the arab world, we must make sure this fire stays contained and does not spread to the broader global Islamic community, south east asia, India etc are calm for now, as is half of Africa.. and that this fire is put out asap and minus any genocidal nuclear madness.

the US and Israel worry me more than Ind/Pak, those idiots can do something spectacularly stupid, spl if someone like Ted Cruz gets elected. :sick:

don't think it would make sense to stage a coup at this time anyway, but historically they've enjoyed popular support from the people after a coup, right ?

don't know much about Ayub Khan but surely Gen Musharraf and even Zia have their admirers still ?
That's what meant earlier. They always have popular support in the early period of their rule but then by the end of the decade, people are very much against them.

lol, not meaning to troll but that's generally how this game works..

28th may 1999 would not have been as effective as 28th may 1998 was, for example.. :coffee:

The Expecting deal is about Subs and Frigates

like a self correcting mechanism, a self cleaning oven, if you will :P

in the end democracy (will of the people) wins :enjoy:

anyway

yes please.. waiting for details on new defence deals, let's see how you counter our 36 made in francwa rafales ! :coffee:
Why does it always have to be Pak vs Ind in everything we Pakistanies do?

Face Dekha Hey Modi Ka? That horrible looking Terrorist/Murderer involved in so many killings? Go fix him first and then talk anything against us!

Such Jealous Souls!:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom