What's new

Chinese President Hu Jintao warns

AH ahah ahah
i got one of the biggest laugh reading this
what a joke
you don't know anything about of my country it seems
ok let me explain you: yeah Iranian teens wear jeans under some other cloth i guess you heard about ;)
yeah Hollywood movies are forbidden in Iran but we still keep to find it by our own way
eat KFC? yeah yeah never heard it is forbidden in Iran? any US company (except Coca Cola but i can explain you why if you want, nice story). never heard the story as well of Ravagh? someone wanted in Iran to do a KFC in Iran and guess what happened... some hardliners destroyed his business

the best joke is "they go to an antiAmerican sermon at a hardline mosque"
teens they don't go to mosque for most of them
and of course most of mosque are ... religious purpose ... nothing to do with USA
but yes some regime sermons (like Khatami (the otherone) or Khamenei are very anti US for sure but it is not religion sermon of course it is political
first they are not a
when was the last time you've been in iran?
iran TV shows hollywood movies even sometimes TS version when its still on screen on US! however they change the story or cut the sexual Scene :D
its seems you haven't been here since khatami time so let kids decide where they go orwhat they do .

when was the last time you've been in iran?
iran TV shows hollywood movies even sometimes TS version when its still on screen on US! however they change the story or cut the sexual Scene :D
its seems you haven't been here since khatami time so let kids decide where they go orwhat they do .

He lives in France afterall, so dn't blame him for being the joke himself when he makes ignorant comments about Iran :D

Don't worry, most of the Chinese members here are born after 1980 and 1990, and we are all familiar with the western culture since most of us are fluent in English.

However, our mind has not been corrupted at all.

Mr Hu is obviously not against cultural invasion, since he is asking China to do the same.

Mr Hu is obviously not against cultural invasion, since he is asking China to do the same.

Sounds nice coming from an Indian where the spreading of so called "soft power" is often praised by the nation :lol:

Sounds nice coming from an Indian where the spreading of so called "soft power" is often praised by the nation :lol:

And your point is?

China is speding 4 Billion pounds to expand its state controlled media into western countries. And Jintao is asking Chinese to compete with the western cultural influence. Nothing wrong with that.

And your point is?

China is speding 4 Billion pounds to expand its state controlled media into western countries. And Jintao is asking Chinese to compete with the western cultural influence. Nothing wrong with that.

My point is is sounds nice coming from an Indian. As your kind obviously is in favour of such activities.
Heck if your country can afford to inject that much cash to make your media recognized internationally, you would. Yes nothing wrong with that. Fight fire with fire right? ;)

My point is is sounds nice coming from an Indian. As your kind obviously is in favour of such activities.
Heck if your country can afford to inject that much cash to make your media recognized internationally, you would. Yes nothing wrong with that. Fight fire with fire right? ;)

Well why are you trying to argue with me then:confused: There is nothing wrong with cultural invasion(if thats what people want to call it). Its all business at the end of the day.

Well why are you trying to argue with me then:confused: There is nothing wrong with cultural invasion(if thats what people want to call it). Its all business at the end of the day.

Was I even "arguing" with you? :azn:

Asians are the most prone to inferiority complex. I believe this is because of their collectivist culture which discourages free thought, individuality, self-confidence and self-love.

This is why in the west you don't see many Asian celebrities and why Asian men are hugely marginalized socially even though they are very successful financially. Heck, a lot of celebrities in Asia grew up in the west. They also can't hold down their women. Any white guy can come to Asia and take their women because Asian males are so beta.

A lot of people in the west don't believe Asia can lead the world because of this inferiority complex. As a college student in a big American city, I can attest that Asian men are the least assertive, confident, aggressive, or personable.

When you are all these things, it's very easy to be influenced.

Asians are the most prone to inferiority complex. I believe this is because of their collectivist culture which discourages free thought, individuality, self-confidence and self-love.

This is why in the west you don't see many Asian celebrities and why Asian men are hugely marginalized socially even though they are very successful financially. Heck, a lot of celebrities in Asia grew up in the west. They also can't hold down their women. Any white guy can come to Asia and take their women because Asian males are so beta.

A lot of people in the west don't believe Asia can lead the world because of this inferiority complex. As a college student in a big American city, I can attest that Asian men are the least assertive, confident, aggressive, or personable.

When you are all these things, it's very easy to be influenced.

no east asian country want to lead the world , we all welcome indies to lead the world instead of we east asian..

and indies men do look better than east asian man i admit it:agree:

Back
Top Bottom