What's new

Chinese pharma offers to conduct clinical trials of Covid-19 vaccine in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Darjeeling? Will you keep my cup as a memento and wash it everyday after I leave?

Lol. And you still want their water? Haha
as long as you pay for it with Rafael. Mig 21s are yesterday's crap. re cleaning, I will have to. as you untouchable touch things they are permanently bad.

Clinical trials. Don't be stupid, they're inviting collaboration. Trials in China are already underway, why would they need us except to help.

Indians on this thread should be enough of evidence how desperate they are to destroy SinoPak relations knowing they can easily trap some gullible Pakistanis into their propaganda.

Somebody tell these jokers that firstly Chinese govt is not doing any trial, it is Chinese pharma giant. Secondly they are not kidnapping people from the streets. There are certain international procedures and sops to conduct trial. It is volunteered by group of people and they get compensated for. Thirdly such collaboration can benifit pakistan pharma industry and they can develop themselves by Chinese research and development of such a high bio tech and vaccine.

as long as you pay for it with Rafael. Mig 21s are yesterday's crap. re cleaning, I will have to. as you untouchable touch things they are permanently bad.
Nah, crap's good enough for you. That's all you get.

really appreciate it, i hope Pakistan regulators will approve it soon and Pakistan & China together can help whole world to open up with the vaccine.

Keep a propaganda mouth piece like WION away from news about Pakistan and this Forum.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom