What's new

Chinese pharma offers to conduct clinical trials of Covid-19 vaccine in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dummy, wion is an anti-China anti-Pakistan organization. they ain't praising China but are accusing it of using Pakistanis as guinea-pigs
I don't care the sources, I posted many from CNN and BBC as well. Hundreds of Chinese volunteer have been tested with this vaccines already for months, at least it is very safe.

I don't care the sources, I posted many from CNN and BBC as well. Hundreds of Chinese volunteers have been tested with thie vaccines already, at least it is very safe.
okay then but please read the whole thing before posting because there is always a sting in the tail of these scorpions and stinky skunks, see below
We would like to inform our viewers that nowhere in the world has a vaccine for the coronavirus been developed yet.

It takes several phases of clinical trials before scientific communities declare a vaccine safe for human use

How generous of China.

They're really good people.

Why they don't do on Chinese first?
No harm in conducting clinical trials with the consent of volunteers. I hope such trials will bring remedies.In China, Phase I and II of the clinical trials have been combined to speed up the process.benefit from the clinical trials being held in Pakistan will be that if the vaccine proves to be successful, the country will be able to procure it on a high-priority basis.

okay then but please read the whole thing before posting because there is always a sting in the tail of these scorpions and stinky skunks, see below
Hundreds of Chinese volunteers have been tested with this vaccines already for months

in epidemiology and toxicology studies it's common to have a diverse control group

they want to have test griup with different background, culture, race, region , immune system to confirm that vaccine works for them
Too complex words for Bhakts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom