What's new

Chinese parade demonstrates PLA's ongoing transformation

:rofl:

But when it comes to yourself, did you miss a decimal somewhere, mate? :D

Look, just because daddy paid for your room and board in the UK, it doesn't make you ...

You, Dim-sum boy, and ShAussie should all have your dedicated subforum - guaranteed I won't even set foot.

no, my dad didn't pay for my room and "board" and I do not want a subforum.

:smokin: 却西哈十三

:no::no::no: Is that how you repay your RAW handlers? At least I pocket their dough and do their bid :lol: (or better yet, an ISI double? ;))

思弗思窝里宁,侬哪能晓得? (hint: only the second part is "googlable")

Okay seriously, SIF, enough about me - but who are you? My first guess is Iranian ...

And I am a big fan of the Persians! Really ...

What say you, friend? :smitten:

Still pretending to be Chinese-Canadian, my Hindu friend? :rofl:

Have you no shame or honor? :wave:

it says.

how you can tell whether from the same family

my answer:

侬只缺西。

:smokin:

Ah sh!t, could this be true? Of all the dodos here, shAussie is "family"!

Now I feel "阿缺西" indeed ... :undecided:

Anyhow, no "下只角" kinda language like "FFS", okay, Homie? :azn:

Look, just because daddy paid for your room and board in the UK, it doesn't make you ...

You, Dim-sum boy, and ShAussie should all have your dedicated subforum - guaranteed I won't even set foot.

I only see a freak lost the last bit of his pride as a Chinese and totally embracing the brainwash of the west media.
After all we have to admit that the west is still a dominating power not just on economy but also on ideology. There are always and always will be ppl like oceanx serve the purpose of covering up the true evilness and fight against its own race

Still pretending to be Chinese-Canadian, my Hindu friend? :rofl:

Have you no shame or honor? :wave:

Answer my question to you, SIF, and then we'll even swap the names of our handlers. :cheers:

And after that I'll tell you to what "Jati' I belong - how 'bout that? :lol:

I only see a freak lost the last bit of his pride as a Chinese and totally embracing the brainwash of the west media.
After all we have to admit that the west is still a dominating power not just on economy but also on ideology. There are always and always will be ppl like oceanx serve the purpose of covering up the true evilness and fight against its own race

Now we are a bit heavy on the sauce, aren't we 鸡丁? :what:

But do carry on ... Mr. 宫爆新义和团 ... Yeah, it's all new to me :lol:

:cheers:

Now we are a bit heavy on the sauce, aren't we 鸡丁? :what:

But do carry on ... Mr. 宫爆新义和团 ... Yeah, it's all new to me :lol:

:cheers:

You more you :blah:, the more evidence you provide that you are indeed an Indian troll FAKING the identity of a Chinese Canadian. Impersonating another in order to defame is pathetic. Congratulations, you've succeeded! :disagree:

:no::no::no: Is that how you repay your RAW handlers? At least I pocket their dough and do their bid :lol: (or better yet, an ISI double? ;))

思弗思窝里宁,侬哪能晓得? (hint: only the second part is "googlable")

Okay seriously, SIF, enough about me - but who are you? My first guess is Iranian ...

And I am a big fan of the Persians! Really ...

What say you, friend? :smitten:

You been trying to talk crap about me from H.K.

So if you being a Chinese; Tell me whats i am saying now !!

"Due lay lo mo choi high, Lun yearn"

This is something you can't google for sure, not any source unless

a real Chinese. :smitten::china:

"Decimal" ? Come on, just because daddy amd mommy gave you a decimal somewhere prenatal, it doesn't mean everyone else...:azn:

"mate" ? :what: haha, knocking on the wrong door?

Your mates smell curry, honey! :agree:

"Decimal" ? Come on, just because daddy amd mommy gave you a decimal somewhere prenatal, it doesn't mean everyone else...:azn:

"mate" ? :what: haha, knocking on the wrong door?

Your mates smell curry, honey! :agree:

Brother; I bet this damn faker will try a different identity soon, may be

another Chinese girl episode. :cheers::china:

Brother; I bet this damn faker will try a different identity soon, may be

another Chinese girl episode. :cheers::china:

Haha, judging by both his decimal and dignity level, I bet every option will be on the table in his eyes, even log in as a transexual cow. Hey! as long as it's neccesary. :rofl:

here ill take initiative and post something relevant

thought some of the stuff on the parade is indeed officially seen for the first time, all the things they showed was known about even by average followers, there were no real shockers, unlike the soviets who like to parade prototypes and misleading units to instill fear into the west the chinese parade seemed content with displaying only things that are more or less known and in service.

You more you :blah:, the more evidence you provide that you are indeed an Indian troll FAKING the identity of a Chinese Canadian. Impersonating another in order to defame is pathetic. Congratulations, you've succeeded! :disagree:

:no:

I did in fact have an ounce of respect for you, SIF. What's the matter? Disclosing your national origin will dissuade the pack of teenage visa-student coyotes from following your PMs?

Let me repeat: I am a fan of the Persians! Seriously ...

Oh well, suit yourself, sister.

To you, Grey boy, apologies :wave:. Some of the wording of my previous posts were less-than-ideal. Really didn't intend to hurt the HK pride. I am not going to stoop to the low of having to insult the Cantonese dialect, even though I may not personally think the world of it ... :smitten:

Speedo, the rest of your pack may be on the slow lane, but you - are not even on the ramp! See memo here: curry for the slow

Even the grey one got it.

here ill take initiative and post something relevant

... unlike the soviets who like to parade prototypes and misleading units to instill fear into the west ...

You gave your own explanation above as to the reasonings behind the different approach. The purpose is not to induce open apprehension, but unmistakeably deter, perhaps.

Ah sh!t, could this be true? Of all the dodos here, shAussie is "family"!

Now I feel "阿缺西" indeed ... :undecided:

Anyhow, no "下只角" kinda language like "FFS", okay, Homie? :azn:

how about stop pretending to be from Shanghai?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom