What's new

Chinese Official Threatens Myanmar

I knew I would see Viva_viet jump into this thread :rofl:

Anyway Myanmar needs to do what it feels best for the country. I believe this project is not handled by the Chinese government, but done by private contractors. They'll work things out.
Yep, I'm happy bcz my Govt. is going on the Right way, and all VNese hope that US will cede his power in ASEAN to VN soon .

Small countries don't have to scare of CHina, VN is here to protect you guys :sniper:

Chineese "string of pearls" around India is getting strong day by day!!!

Don't worry, Burma much prefers China over India :sick:. Burma is China's strategic ally and sensational western / jewish / indian news stories won't change the decades-long friendship.

Rightly said and it wont actually helps india or vietnam in any sort of way either, india still has a long way to go to catch up with china, as for vietnam they dont even dare to dream to be as successful as china 10 years ago let alone in 20 years time.

Yep, I'm happy bcz my Govt. is going on the Right way, and all VNese hope that US will cede his power in ASEAN to VN soon .

Small countries don't have to scare of CHina, VN here to protect you guys :sniper:

No one is worried, no one is scared, and no one needs your protection, my friend.

Please use the resources to help your country to develop first, Vietnamese brother. We'll work together as ASEAN to solve our problems :)

Which one?? lankan? BD? Myanmar? gaddar? .. which one???:what:
All those countries form string of pearls...But i fear those string of pearls are getting stronger day by day and eventually crush india's neck and china will pull the string very hard!! :butcher:
And as butters said they are all cute little pearls!!!
;)

No one is worried, no one is scared, and no one needs your protection, my friend.

Please use the resources to help your country to develop first, Vietnamese brother. We'll work together as ASEAN to solve our problems :)
Hehe, so what happen if Uncle Sam leave ASEAN region ??can any one in ASEAN stop China navy with some carrier going to operate ??

You should ask your King why he needs to tie up friendship with VN after you KD-Paris got badly damage before saying like that :)

Hehe, so what happen if Uncle Sam leave ASEAN region ??can any one in ASEAN stop China navy with some carrier going to operate ??

US will always be involved in this region in some sort of capacity. Anyway what makes you think US will help if China attacks now?

Do you know Malaysia used to be the no.1 ally of the US in the region, but when we had a dispute with Indonesia and requested Uncle Sam's help, US refuse to get involve in it. That's what the US will do, it always puts it's own interest before anyone else.

China will not attack the whole ASEAN region with navy and risk disrupting it's good relationship with ASEAN countries such as Malaysia and Singapore.

You should ask your King why he needs to tie up frendship with VN after you KD-Paris got badly damage before saying like that :)

Even if the KD-Pari ship didn't get attacked, the King would have done the same thing. Malaysia-Vietnam has a solid 35 year relationship, he was just continue-ing that. By the way, the KD-Pari ship incident barely made a whisper in Malaysia.

US will always be involved in this region in some sort of capacity. Anyway what makes you think US will help if China attacks now?

Do you know Malaysia used to be the no.1 ally of the US in the region, but when we had a dispute with Indonesia and requested Uncle Sam's help, US refuse to get involve in it. That's what the US will do, it always puts it's own interest before anyone else.

China will not attack the whole ASEAN region with navy and risk disrupting it's good relationship with ASEAN countries such as Malaysia and Singapore.

Hehe, bcz we know US won't help , and Phillipine and Myanmar are just so weak against CHina, so they will need our protection .

bcz Malaysia and Singapore don't share a long border with CHina, so you're in safe, but what can you do to CHina in case she doesn't want a good relationship with you ??can you harm her ??

Hehe, bcz we know US won't help , and Phillipine and Myanmar are just so weak against CHina, so they will need our protection .

bcz Malaysia and Singapore don't share a long border with CHina, so you're in safe, but what can you do to CHina in case she doesn't want a good relationship with you ??can you harm her ??
Everybody hates Vietnam because everybody knows Vietnam is brainwashed to think it is the superpower of Southeast Asia . :lol:

Nobody will help Vietnam against China. Not even USA. Vietnam is totally isolated.

That's why you tried to get India on board. Ha ha ha. I mean, c'mon, India what a great naval superpower :rofl:

Do you really think Vietnam has the capabilities to fight China? I would be happy for you if Vietnam did, but let's be realistic, China has nukes.

Yes, I know Vietnam has some issues with China. Perhaps there needs to be an ASEAN military alliance, and we can all work together with. Infact one of the ASEAN countries can develop nuclear technology to help defend ourselves (all ASEAN countries) against any aggresion. ASEAN countries need to work more on this military alliance among ourselves, that I agree :)

Rightly said and it wont actually helps india or vietnam in any sort of way either, india still has a long way to go to catch up with china, as for vietnam they dont even dare to dream to be as successful as china 10 years ago let alone in 20 years time.
What kind of dream you dare , but we dare not ??Remeber that: Myanmar share the border with Laos, and Loas is our special friend, so we can send troop to Myanmar to protect her in case you wage a war to robe her land :)

Do you really think Vietnam has the capabilities to fight China? I would be happy for you if Vietnam did, but let's be realistic, China has nukes.

Yes, I know Vietnam has some issues with China. Perhaps there needs to be an ASEAN military alliance, and we can all work together with. Infact one of the ASEAN countries can develop nuclear technology to help defend ourselves (all ASEAN countries) against any aggresion. ASEAN countries need to work more on this military alliance among ourselves, that I agree :)
Hehe, US had far more Nuke than CHina during Vn war, but they could not use, and Rich CHinese dare not risk their life in Nuke war against VN, so, they won't wage Nuke war.

btw: we have the right to enrich Uranium, it's not hard to make Nuke , bro :). Our Nuke arsenal will be enough for CHina .
Hongwu said:
Everybody hates Vietnam because everybody knows Vietnam is brainwashed to think it is the superpower of Southeast Asia .

Nobody will help Vietnam against China. Not even USA. Vietnam is totally isolated.

That's why you tried to get India on board. Ha ha ha. I mean, c'mon, India what a great naval superpower
Hehe, we're still the most powerful military country in ASEAN untill now, No one in region can have the right to enrich uranium , weapon of mass destruction such as Ballistic missile , , CBU-55 like VN .

Hehe, US had far more Nuke than CHina during Vn war, but they could not use, and Rich CHinese dare not risk their life in Nuke war against VN, so, they won't wage Nuke war.

btw: we have the right to enrich Uranium, it's not hard to make Nuke , bro :). Our Nuke arsenal will be enough for CHina .

Best of luck in making nukes then, "defender of ASEAN" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom