What's new

Chinese Official Threatens Myanmar

ASEAN people will stop Viet's chauvinistic will, we will build a democracy association in ASEAN, where the leader will work for the benefit of ASEAN people ,bro :kiss3:

SImply reason: we are Not show-off like you, we never claim 'Victory' when we got badly defeated like you:lol:

Don't listen to him buddy. Vietnam is a powerful and Great nation.

Vietnamese pride+vietnamese military - YouTube

SImply reason: we are Not show-off like you, we never claim 'Victory' when we got badly defeated like you:lol:

Well you did try but it did not work. You claimed victory when you lost and tried to be the protector of ASEAN when your country did not even make it on the top 50 of globalfirepower.com. Better be a good boy and let the rest of ASEAN look after you. Seems like America agree too :lol:

Well you did try but it did not work. You claimed victory when you lost and tried to be the protector of ASEAN when your country did not even make it on the top 50 of globalfirepower.com. Better be a good boy and let the rest of ASEAN look after you. Seems like America agree too :lol:
Hehe, Oki, just put all of your hope on some news paper , so pls tell me why we can have some guard points inside your ridiculous Red line in SCS(east sea)but No.3 like you can not ???:whistle:

Hehe, Oki, just put all of your hope on some news paper , so pls tell me why we can have some guard points inside your ridiculous Red line in SCS(east sea)but No.3 like you can not ???:whistle:

It was in fact you who is trying so hard to convince everyone that Vietnam is indeed capable and is the nominee to protect ASEAN when everyone else is a lot stronger economically and militarily than you are. We care not so much about the redline, but we care about spratly and paracel :P

I tried to find Vietnam on "globalfirepower.com" but they are not on it. So much for its capability to protect. I think Malaysia and Singapore should protect Vietnam instead. :lol:

That's the reason I like this forum. You hear the strangest things here :lol:

I feel bad for Vietnam, they've been through alot all these years, but I can't understand why Viva_viet (who apparently is not even in Vietnam) is trying to convince everyone that Vietnam is capable of protecting the region :P

It was in fact you who is trying so hard to convince everyone that Vietnam is indeed capable and is the nominee to protect ASEAN when everyone else is a lot stronger economically and militarily than you are. We care not so much about the redline, but we care about spratly and paracel :P
spratly and paracel islands are too small to defend. During 80s, we were busy with You-Pol pot-Thailand-US on North and West side, so we could not open one more battle field in SCS(east sea). We can destroy your base on spratly and paracel any time we want , but we can not defend it if you attack back and same situation with you CHina , so we will sit and wait until Jasmine revolution happen in CHina, we will take all back in one piece :P

No one can say: Thai land military is stronger than VN when we beat her up in 10 years even we had to fight against CHina on the Northern border also :P
Rezavan said:
That's the reason I like this forum. You hear the strangest things here

I feel bad for Vietnam, they've been through alot all these years, but I can't understand why Viva_viet (who apparently is not even in Vietnam) is trying to convince everyone that Vietnam is capable of protecting the region
Hehe, I try to convice No one, I just tell you the way we go, we will replace US power in ASEAN , and no one can stop it bcz Uncle Sam seems agree with it also :P

Hehe, I try to convice No one, I just tell you the way we go, we will replace US power in ASEAN , and no one can stop it bcz Uncle Sam seems agree with it also :P

You're going to replace US power in ASEAN?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

You're going to replace US power in ASEAN?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg
Uncle Sam knows what we can do :P , if he doesn't want Vn to replace his power in ASEAN, so don't give us the right to enrich uranium in our soil......ops, but he did it already :kiss3:

spratly and paracel islands are too small to defend. During 80s, we were busy with You-Pol pot-Thailand-US on North and West side, so we could not open one more battle field in SCS(east sea). We can destroy your base on spratly and paracel any time we want , but we can not defend it if you attack back and same situation with you CHina , so we will sit and wait until Jasmine revolution happen in CHina, we will take all back in one piece :P

No one can say: Thai land military is stronger than VN when we beat her up in 10 years even we had to fight against CHina on the Northern border also :P

Well, should we believe international opinion that Vietnam is simply not strong enough to be included on globalfirepower or should we believe you? I think readers can make up their own minds. It is not hard considering majority of ASEAN countries are richer and have more advanced military technology, heck even poor communist DPRK is on it too, so why not super power Vietnam? ;)

Vietnam didn't defeat Thailand, it was simply border skirmishes. If Vietnam really is that strong, then Uncle Sam wouldn't have agreed to let ASEAN protect you. They would be afraid of Vietnam and turn ASEAN against you instead. Super power Vietnam would attack China with little hesitation instead for asking everyone for help. Truth is, Vietnam is too weak, so weak that they can only hope there will be another Jasmine revolution. Not knowing how pathetic the whole event was which only lasted several days with hardly anyone showing up.

Instead of Jasmine Revolution, you might get a Red Lotus Revolution in Vietnam if you can't control it like China and America then you might end up like Egypt and Tunisia. Then our Cambodia friend will take back all of Vietnam "in one piece". :lol:

Just incase you haven't noticed, no one said a thing about Vietnam being strong neither did anyone say anything about Vietnam getting to protect ASEAN. It was just your own thought and overestimation of your country's true capability. ;)

Uncle Sam knows what we can do :P , if he doesn't want Vn to replace his power in ASEAN, so don't give us the right to enrich uranium in our soil......ops, but he did it already :kiss3:

I just hope that Vietnam never employs you as their diplomat :rofl:

Burma is combination of what is worst of India and Pakistan

Military dictatorship + Bureaucracy

Though i doubt this news would impact Sino-Burman relations

Well, should we believe international opinion that Vietnam is simply not strong enough to be included on globalfirepower or should we believe you? I think readers can make up their own minds. It is not hard considering majority of ASEAN countries are richer and have more advanced military technology, heck even poor communist DPRK is on it too, so why not super power Vietnam? ;)

Vietnam didn't defeat Thailand, it was simply border skirmishes. If Vietnam really is that strong, then Uncle Sam wouldn't have agreed to let ASEAN protect you. They would be afraid of Vietnam and turn ASEAN against you instead. Super power Vietnam would attack China with little hesitation instead for asking everyone for help. Truth is, Vietnam is too weak, so weak that they can only hope there will be another Jasmine revolution. Not knowing how pathetic the whole event was which only lasted several days with hardly anyone showing up.

Instead of Jasmine Revolution, you might get a Red Lotus Revolution in Vietnam if you can't control it like China and America then you might end up like Egypt and Tunisia. Then our Cambodia friend will take back all of Vietnam "in one piece". :lol:

Just incase you haven't noticed, no one said a thing about Vietnam being strong neither did anyone say anything about Vietnam getting to protect ASEAN. It was just your own thought and overestimation of your country's true capability. ;)
1. If you didn't attack us on the North and East side, so who knows what would happen to Thailand when she tried to protect your butcher Pol Pot:whistle:

2. hehe, our spies are good enough to ruin all CIA plot, when your spies are death meat, what all you can do to stop Jasmine revolution is just Tanks , and we will take advantage to take those islands back during uprising in China:P

3. As I said: Unify a seperated ASEAN will be the way we go , we will not let any one to stab our back like Pol Pot if war happen again with China, we will need Uncle Sam to cedes his power in ASEAN and he seems agree with it :P

Rezavan said:
I just hope that Vietnam never employs you as their diplomat
If i'm a diplomat of course I will keep bla bla about peace and friendship....like any diplomat in the world :lol:

3. As I said: Unify a seperated ASEAN will be the way we go , we will not let any one to stab our back like Pol Pot if war happen again with China, we will need Uncle Sam to cedes his power in ASEAN and he seems agree with it :P

If i'm a diplomat of course I will keep bla bla about peace and friendship....like any diplomat in the world :lol:

Why are you saying that US would cede any power. If it does, it won't cede it to Vietnam if its Southeast Asia. US has better friends in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Vietnam is not a friend of the US. If anything, Vietnam would need US protection against someone like China. Also, trying to bring in India would not do as India is barely able to protect itself, it won't be able to project power help Vietnam. So the only hope of dealing with China is for Vietnam to start thinking about working with the US instead of usurping US influence in the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom