What's new

Chinese Occupation Plot Foiled

Nothing important about this news. Luckily, it was only fishing boats.

If it was a Chinese submarine lurking in our waters, then we are screwed

Nothing Important for you since your not really a Filipino and just pretending to be one ... :omghaha:

Nope we just stop your Imperial conquest but its a battle in a long war

thanks for clearing that up, i now understand the pinoy mentality of

Fishing boats = imperialism.

Because your fishing beyond your waters without permission its called being a jerk but its also called violations in more common sense and its boasting ones power over others hence Imperialism and the reason why you can't understand us because your puppet a toy of the criminal regime your brain is condition to understand only your point of view and no one else so ya you would have a problem understanding others.

May Araw rin kayo mga hayop na animal kayo!

Ya, since the invention of the “bashing maneuvers” by your Navy the whole world will have problems. Who knows? Someday they might be doing the maneuvers in the Arctic Ocean and bring the chills down to the whole world.

Philippines red-faced over Chinese vessel collision | ABC Radio Australia
Philippines red-faced over Chinese vessel collision
Posted 20 October 2011, 9:52 AEST
Shirley Escalante, Manila correspondent

The Philippines has apologised to China after its navy ship rammed a Chinese vessel in a Philippine-claimed territory in the disputed Spratley Islands in the South China Sea.

Filipino Defense spokesman Zosimo Paredes says the Navy sent an incident information report to the Chinese Embassy in Manila, saying the incident was unfortunate and unintentional.

The report said the Chinese vessel suffered from minor damage and there were no casualties.

The navy ship was approaching the Chinese fishing vessel - which was towing 35 small boats in the Reed Bank - when the ship's rudder malfunctioned and the ship rammed the Chinese boat.

The Chinese Embassy has yet to comment on the incident.
Eyewitness observed that the ship with "malfunctioned rudder" does not seem to have problem sailing away.

Also, the Filipino took the 35 dinghies and until today still have not fulfilled their promise of returning it.

I think they have learnt some lesson but you can never be sure how much.

Maid island navy battle achievement chart:

Approach and wait until they get bored:
1 chinese fishing boat = undercover operation foiled
2 chinese fishing boats = elite task force banished
3 chinese fishing boats = occupation task forces repelled - check
1 chinese police ship = PLAN battle formation defeated
2 chinese police ships = PLAN navy defeated
3 chinese police ships = cry for help to U.S and then to India,
National hero bonuspoint if India does not just give hot steam warnings again,
but promises to resell assembled import weapons from Russia.

Because your fishing beyond your waters without permission its called being a jerk but its also called violations in more common sense and its boasting ones power over others hence Imperialism and the reason why you can't understand us because your puppet a toy of the criminal regime your brain is condition to understand only your point of view and no one else so ya you would have a problem understanding others.

May Araw rin kayo mga hayop na animal kayo!

Thanks for the thorough explanation.

Fishing boats = "being a jerk" = violations/ common sense -> imperialism.

Pinoys :cuckoo:

Maid island navy battle achievement chart:

Approach and wait until they get bored:
1 chinese fishing boat = undercover operation foiled
2 chinese fishing boats = elite task force banished
3 chinese fishing boats = occupation task forces repelled - check
1 chinese police ship = PLAN battle formation defeated
2 chinese police ships = PLAN navy defeated
3 chinese police ships = cry for help to U.S and then to India,
National hero bonuspoint if India does not just give hot steam warnings again,
but promises to resell assembled import weapons from Russia.

Its because the ho of the massage parlor bullies her neighbors :rofl:

Thanks for the thorough explanation.

Fishing boats = "being a jerk" = violations/ common sense -> imperialism.

Pinoys :cuckoo:

Wow very intelligent :rofl:

Claims the whole sea with little regard for international law

create trouble with neighbors from both land and sea

Yes! very intelligent and very not crazy :rofl:

He,he,he, nowadays the chinese are the real trolls of the planet,laying claim to everything in sight.I will not be surprised to see in the following days:

Breaking news:"China has laid claims over Antarctica because important tablets had been discovered,tablets that comfirm without a doubt that penguins were paying tribute to the Tang dynasty in the 7th century" :yay:

He,he,he, nowadays the chinese are the real trolls of the planet,laying claim to everything in sight.I will not be surprised to see in the following days:

Breaking news:"China has laid claims over Antarctica because important tablets had been discovered,tablets that comfirm without a doubt that penguins were paying tribute to the Tang dynasty in the 7th century" :yay:

Nice one sir :tup:

I am now taking bets on when China will boot the Pinoys off of this rock.

- 1 month
- 2 months
- 3 months

Take your pick.

May baliw dito :rofl:

Did it mean "I am pissing in my pants"?

LOL.. You seem very insecure. Are you afraid the pinoy's wouldn't export BANANAS to you?

Back
Top Bottom