What's new

Chinese Occupation Plot Foiled

china needs to bring democracy to the Philippines.....

With the way Pakistan as a nation is going through...... it seems that your people need more discipline and the Chinese kind of democracy.

"poor" and yet I am living in a more developed nation than you.

Looks like you are the dog who probably begs for Uncle Sam to come home

You can speak Tagalog, so I believe that you are a really Filipino.
But I still find it funny how people call you "false flagger" just because you have different opinion (yet doesn't mean that I agree with all of your opinion)

Vietnam under develop that's funny

You moron of course it is underdeveloped. It has a per capita income of less than $3000. Even your poverty stricken country is a little ahead of them (but not for long as Vietnam will no doubt leap frog ahead of you).

You can speak Tagalog, so I believe that you are a really Filipino.
But I still find it funny how people call you "false flagger" just because you have different opinion (yet doesn't mean that I agree with all of your opinion)

Salamat :tup:

I only speak a few words of Tagalog, and very few of Mandarin (from watching Chinese military), Japanese (anime and music) and Korean (music)

And yes, I have a different views. A don't support the American pivot to Asia and I support a peaceful rise of China

we were talking about China and Phillipines, now we going to Pakistan and Vietnam. Why a pakistan hidding behind Phillipino flags, what feedom are you referring too? oh you meaning freedom to drones Pakistan?

I'm not Pakistani. And when did people start discussing about Pakistan and Vietnam

You moron of course it is underdeveloped. It has a per capita income of less than $3000. Even your poverty stricken country is a little ahead of them (but not for long as Vietnam will no doubt leap frog ahead of you).
Not many people use the term under-developed any more, at least in economics since it is a derogatory term that carries little economic sense. Every country in the world is either developing, or developed. Vietnam, Philippines, and India are still in developing category. PRC is also a developing country; and it intents to keep the title as long as possible to maintain special treatments in the WTO.

Under-developed is used most in social/humanity professions to identify countries that need international social assistances. Most of these countries are in Africa.

Not many people use the term under-developed any more, at least in economics since it is a derogatory term that carries little economic sense. Every country in the world is either developing, or developed. Vietnam, Philippines, and India are still in developing category. PRC is also a developing country; and it intents to keep the title as long as possible to maintain special treatments in the WTO.

Under-developed is used most in social/humanity professions to identify countries that need international social assistances. Most of these countries are in Africa.

Ok emerging country or developing country, but in the end it means the same thing. I'm not dinging Vietnam for being poor, it is actually a success story in so far as uplifting a significant portion of her populace out of poverty as opposed to the Philippines where its recent economic boom was limited to the ultra rich and rich and where the number of people living in poverty actually increased.

and we are 7.8 better than china :rofl:

And yet we have 7.8 growth in the economy and we have a massive infrastructure building and PPP contracts hahahaha some poor country face it Admiral General your either an moron who does not know anything but to troll or your way behind the times living in the cave somewhere i told to stop playing Computer games and trolling and get out more and have real life

And yet we have 7.8 growth in the economy and we have a massive infrastructure building and PPP contracts hahahaha some poor country face it Admiral General your either an moron who does not know anything but to troll or your way behind the times living in the cave somewhere i told to stop playing Computer games and trolling and get out more and have real life

Q1 growth is meaningless. It was not even annual growth. Let alone sustained year upon year.

Oh yeah, I do believe Philippines just a few days ago was still trying to tell Chinese ships to leave the area. Meaning at best you turned away the straggling fishing boats (the rest of the 30 and the frigate already went back, finished fishing). The Chinese patrol boats are still there.

Q1 growth is meaningless. It was not even annual growth. Let alone sustained year upon year.

Oh yeah, I do believe Philippines just a few days ago was still trying to tell Chinese ships to leave the area. Meaning at best you turned away the straggling fishing boats (the rest of the 30 and the frigate already went back, finished fishing). The Chinese patrol boats are still there.

Wow i think you should be more concern about your country than mine your economy is now stagnant well that less this time you can't say we did not warned you try again please do

How driving away 3 fishing boats denied occupancy of islands?

True in fact its a shoal more than islands so they have to build structures which they did even if there is a ban due to the declaration of parties the chinese are pirates they never have honor in words as long as they benefit they will do just all of Africa and their neighbors and they will tell you the same story

Geez you really are idiotic. Your 7.8% growth is not inclusive, even your corrupt and inept government admitted so. The poverty rate in your country actually increased!! Since you can't comprehend that, lemme explain it to you in layman's terms. The only people who benefited from that growth are the wealthy oligarch such as the Ayala/Zobel clan, and the Chinese taipans such as SM's Henry Sy. etc You see I know more about your country than you. Like I said, quit rapping and gang banging in your barrio.

Philippine definitely would be better off with US control. When US granted Filipino independence, Philippines had one of the biggest economy per capital in east Asia. They were wealthier than Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong. Now, all these countries or areas are wealthier than Philippine. Vietnam will soon surpass them and so would India. Now, if you allow a country as corrupt as India to surpass you in GDP per capita, you are in a real bad shape and its time to ask another country to take you over.

True in fact its a shoal more than islands so they have to build structures which they did even if there is a ban due to the declaration of parties the chinese are pirates they never have honor in words as long as they benefit they will do just all of Africa and their neighbors and they will tell you the same story

The Chinese are taking Ayungin shoal right before your very eyes and there isn't anything you can do about it other that moan and *****. Ayungin is just the start of your long road to losing your islands. Its all your fault you didn't strengthen your military. Your people were more interested in korean dramas than nation building.

Back
Top Bottom