What's new

Chinese Nuclear Submarine Seen At Karachi, Too Close For Comfort

This is not some random chinese citizen walking in our country without a visa

This is a port call from one of our primary allies, tell me why you think we should have refused to allow our Chinese allies ship docking rights?

some people don't have an iota of common sense, and for them I always have the same reply in Chinese and goes as "Yeeessssssss"

It was only seen after it surfaced and docked at Karachi port.

You know, during a real war, a nuclear submarine doesn't actually have to surface? :P
Arabian sea is our backyard....did you know there only a limited number of routes a nuclear submarine can take to remain undetected....we have all the hydrographic data to map out the possible choke points...!!
PS: in a real war there are dedicted asw surface ships, asw mpas and asw helos in play and their sole job is to detect a nuclear submarine...

What's up with indian losers trying to soothe themselves by stating this event causes harm to Pakistans sovereignty?! :lol:

Allied nations dock on each other's ports all the time. We have Pakistani naval ships docking in Turkey, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, China, Sri Lanka, and hell even Russian Black Sea ports. Oh my my..Pakistan is taking over all these nations bc they allowed us to dock our military assets on their docs during peace time :rofl:

LOL at indians. With CPEC, Pakistan and China have checked mate india into a strangle hold. Indians just can't seem to know what to do next

LOL at indians. With CPEC, Pakistan and China have checked mate india into a strangle hold. Indians just can't seem to know what to do next

You checkmated India and Russia in Afghanistan with the help of Amrika. You are checkmating India and US btw help of China. But you will take all the credulity and they will let you take the credibility but at the end you will be dumped as you always have been.

But again you will take pride and boast about your this and your that.

What's up with indian losers trying to soothe themselves by stating this event causes harm to Pakistans sovereignty?! :lol:

Allied nations dock on each other's ports all the time. We have Pakistani naval ships docking in Turkey, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, China, Sri Lanka, and hell even Russian Black Sea ports. Oh my my..Pakistan is taking over all these nations bc they allowed us to dock our military assets on their docs during peace time :rofl:

That is because when Indian ships dock some where else, they believe India has a foreign port. And soon, India will colonized that country. The second hand imperialists mindset speaks a different language unless you can understand their intention and perspective. So when another country's vessel dock in Pakistan, guess how they perceive things.

It was only seen after it surfaced and docked at Karachi port.

You know, during a real war, a nuclear submarine doesn't actually have to surface? :P

How do you compare this docking of a friendly submarine visa via LSA.?

That is because when Indian ships dock some where else, they believe India has a foreign port. And soon, India will colonized that country. The second hand imperialists mindset speaks a different language unless you can understand their intention and perspective. So when another country's vessel dock in Pakistan, guess how they perceive things.

When did you come back from USA after intercepting the call between your president and Trump?

And did you visit your home country Pakistan?

LOL!

Bro, Indians have been colonized/enslaved for 1000 years that's why they doubt everyone's motives. They have no friends that's why they doubt friendship. They love themselves, that's why they think everyone must love them. Seriously bro, when dealing with India you have to imagine you are dealing with a mental patient. Indians are a nation suffering from very very low self-esteem. That is why they make model citizens in the West-servile,humble and apologetic. But they harbour delusions of grandeur-like the 'picked-on guy' standing in the mirror and what does he see back? Sylvester Stallone! Be gentle with Indians. They are a suicide risk.

You checkmated India and Russia in Afghanistan with the help of Amrika. You are checkmating India and US btw help of China. But you will take all the credulity and they will let you take the credibility but at the end you will be dumped as you always have been.

But again you will take pride and boast about your this and your that.

LOL, idiot no country cares to get "dumped"

We aren't in a relationship that we'd care. We got our interests and we worked with others to protect and enhance our interests in the region and world. They did the same. When our interests depart, new alliances are made. That's how international relations work. I don't know which world you live in.

Back
Top Bottom