What's new

Chinese Navy’s Type 054A Frigates visit South-east Asia

about stealing, we better not talk about it. About reverse engineering without legal copyrights , well also will not talk about it.

Just avoid bringing india into discussion like this unless there is some fear psychosis.

Also, my post never mention anything about India. All I'm saying its that it takes technology to reverse engineer high tech devices. Whether india has that capability or not is not the purpose of my post. Maybe you can give us insight on India's ability to reverse engineer and then make a better product.

If reverse engineering had been that easy, then half of the countries would have been doing that, rather 90% plus countries.

Reverse engineering is itself very hard process and takes time and intellectualism to successfully reverse engineer something, which itself is a great feat in itself.

"Khooh da gawah daddu" i hope everybody will understand what i am trying to say...and why pakistan justifying china's acts......another famous saying, boss is always right so watever china do is always right. so my friends please restraint yourself from saying that china is doing anything wrong. thank you

^^ Dude, grave digging isn't cool. Let the thread rest in peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom