What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

I don't think this one can fire cruise missile. It will mainly for air defense. If you want PN to fire cruise missile for long range strike. I believe the S-20 submarine sold to PN shall be capable of firing cruise missile.

This is not about CM alone as Sub can do the job (depends upon design and ability) but, Gwadar warrants the necessity of such type of surface ships for Pakistan territorial waters security and threats from the rival.

This is not about CM alone as Sub can do the job (depends upon design and ability) but, Gwadar warrants the necessity of such type of surface ships for Pakistan territorial waters security and threats from the rival.
Why does gwadar defense warrant the need of cruise missile in surface ship?

Do Pakistan navy need to attack something at Africa continent or America continent for the protection of gwadar?

Why does gwadar defense warrant the need of cruise missile in surface ship?

Do Pakistan navy need to attack something at Africa continent or America continent for the protection of gwadar?

It was to point out that, CM capable Subs are not necessary for Gwadar protection but surface fleet that without CM capability can do the job perfectly. Your own post w.r.t. ship is not capable of CM..

You better check Oxford university or Cambridge university publications rather than Wiki. Any body with Wiki account can write anything they wished. This îs off topic, discussion ends here.
Discussion end here....i thought it was the discussion forum, not discussion ending forum...LOL, Don't worry Sir!!!! Point Noted. I must agree with you that, i should use Oxfo Dictionary rather than relying on American one.

5 days live real time combat drill in SCS (南海舰队某驱逐舰支队近日在南海某海域展开为期5天的实战化演练)
LJZfFJE.gif
4uBl2kB.gif
vQFiJ7O.gif
1WHTQKi.gif
mQY99r6.gif
luGDYus.gif
qi8lhmX.gif
2L5aUDr.gif

Chinese 054B has made several changes from 054A. It is believed for the export market. New features of this type frigate include new 130 mm main gun, two Haihong-10 and new radar.

170317f82p2zzlmxz2vajn.jpg

PDF HH10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom