What's new

Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office

Dont tag or reply to my posts if you cannot support the crap you are writing.

Okey let me support my point with an alternate example if you may.

A person named Paul is protesting on the street that his pocket was picked by a guy named John. Paul has already picked John's pocket and stolen his money - and he is now protesting that why did John rob him. Now when the court will punish, it will punish both because both have robbed each other.

India may had a case if its population was not abusive to Chinese National Identity and had only protested peacefully, which hasn't happened.

I can still support my point with anther example and I would wait for you to respond yours being equally logical. :agree:

Oppo India Fires Chinese Employee Who Tore Indian National Flag

Oppo India today in a statement has announced that the company has fired the employee from China who reportedly tore the Indian national flag and dumped it in a dustbin. This action comes within a day after huge protests were held at Oppo’s Noida sector 63 facility.

“Based on the recent incident and after thorough investigation with the concerned authorities, we have found that a worker discarded the Indian Flag from the table during regular external material check. OPPO India regrets this unfortunate incident and reaffirms that this is an individual’s behavior that in no way represents our company’s position. We have ZERO tolerance for such matters and have taken strict action in terminating the individual and continue working very closely with the authorities on the matter,” said the company.

The incident attracted huge protests at the Noida Sector 63 facility. Even Oppo India employees had joined the protest against the Chinese employee who is a production manager in the facility and three of them have officially complained against him as well.

Over 200 police personnel were deployed to bring the situation under control. A case has been filed by the police against the Chinese employee.

http://www.news18.com/news/tech/opp...ee-who-tore-indian-national-flag-1365758.html

Everyone needs to calm down now... everyone gets in line when it comes to Business..

Oppo India Fires Chinese Employee Who Tore Indian National Flag

Oppo India today in a statement has announced that the company has fired the employee from China who reportedly tore the Indian national flag and dumped it in a dustbin. This action comes within a day after huge protests were held at Oppo’s Noida sector 63 facility.

“Based on the recent incident and after thorough investigation with the concerned authorities, we have found that a worker discarded the Indian Flag from the table during regular external material check. OPPO India regrets this unfortunate incident and reaffirms that this is an individual’s behavior that in no way represents our company’s position. We have ZERO tolerance for such matters and have taken strict action in terminating the individual and continue working very closely with the authorities on the matter,” said the company.

The incident attracted huge protests at the Noida Sector 63 facility. Even Oppo India employees had joined the protest against the Chinese employee who is a production manager in the facility and three of them have officially complained against him as well.

Over 200 police personnel were deployed to bring the situation under control. A case has been filed by the police against the Chinese employee.

http://www.news18.com/news/tech/opp...ee-who-tore-indian-national-flag-1365758.html

Everyone needs to calm down now... everyone gets in line when it comes to Business..

Cool! I win, the news is very cooperative... :D
refer: "a worker discarded the Indian Flag from the table"

Sounds like this guy damaged all Indian national flags.
it seems the whole Indian nation is very sensitive.

Even the Chinese guy did that, there is law in India.

There is no picture, no video, no explanation of the litigant. Everything is just based "Sources".

by the way, there are lots of ways to express their emotion, such as these patriots resigning all together today.
Even he did that, it is still personal action. Their response will damage the company's interest. Maybe that is what really they really want.

To be honest, Chinese people don't think the same way as Indians. I don't think anyone will damage Indian flag.

Last edited:
Big deal, Indian like to cry a river, so when they burn Chinese Flag on their soil is OK, and look at these retards, they don't even know how to draw Chinese flag properly...LMAO:rofl:

Portfolio-Brahmaputra-Indians-burning-Chinese-Flag.jpg
Dragon has a point.

What is the different?, they commit suicide because incompetence of Indian gorverment which let them live in misery and no hope, so short pain better than long suffering...bottom line they're also death.:disagree:
You do understand the difference between a communist state and a free market economy?

Indians making a mountain out of a molehill :disagree: , discarded the flag from a table managed to become tearing down the flag

In 1965 Tamil students burnt Indian flags. One of those flag burners later became a minister in Tamil Nadu

One Chinese employee just caused billions of dollar loss to Oppo in India. Now no Indian will buy Oppo.

In 1965 Tamil students burnt Indian flags. One of those flag burners later became a minister in Tamil Nadu
Tamil leader Subramanium Swami, is a Hindu Nationalist. You have no idea how nationalist Tamils are.

India should force OPPO to close in India

One Chinese employee just caused billions of dollar loss to Oppo in India. Now no Indian will buy Oppo.

Tamil leader Subramanium Swami, is a Hindu Nationalist. You have no idea how nationalist Tamils are.
Indian will continue to buy Micromax because it's much cheaper than oppo

Meanwhile on the other side

India's tallest flag, which towers over the border with arch-rival Pakistan, is causing red faces - because it cannot stand up to the weather.

The tricolour was hoisted last month but keeps getting torn by the wind and is being replaced for a fourth time.

It was launched with media fanfare but now officials say national pride is being dented and money wasted.

Pakistanis are likely to be amused - the aim was for the flag to be seen from deep inside their territory.

Indian press reports at the time said the 106m (350ft)-tall flag at the Wagah crossing would be visible from Lahore, 20km (12.5 miles) away.

Instead, officials have had to spend more money on replacements because by law a damaged flag cannot be flown.

Suresh Mahajan, the chairman of the Amritsar Improvement Trust, which is responsible for maintaining the flag, said that the situation amounted to a "crime".

"The national flag is our pride and I request the government to call an inquiry over the issue and those responsible should be punished," he told BBC Hindi.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39429761

Back
Top Bottom