8轮导弹发射车-1.jpg

8轮导弹发射车-2.jpg

8轮导弹发射车-3.jpg

:enjoy: 12X12,missile canister X 2

12轮导弹发射车.jpg

12轮导弹发射车-2.jpg

12轮导弹发射车-3.jpg

Last edited:
For the price of one $1.7 billion Arleigh Burke, China can fire 340 DF-21D "carrier killer" ASBMs (which cost $5 million each).

Source: DDG 51 AEGIS Destroyer | Info, ACS, AN/SPY-1D(V), Budget/Costs, Specs
"In FY 2014, the unit cost of a DDG 51 Destroyer is $1.73 billion (end cost)."

Source: Navy looks to advancements in 'fog of war' for missile defense - News - Stripes
"Meanwhile, a single Chinese DF-21D missile costs $5 million or more, Culora noted."

CsDwEZf.jpg

Chinese DF-21D ASBMs (anti-ship ballistic missiles).

It's also confirmed that the MRBM DF-26 can attack ships, as the ASBM DF-21D.

There will have no more completely secured place for aircraft carriers navigating between the 1st and the 2nd island chains in Western Pacifics, and also near the East coast of India.

My very first estimation :

P8WvDVb.jpg

Henri K.

Last edited:
It's also confirmed that the MRBM DF-26 can attack ships, as the ASBM DF-21D.

There will have no more completely secured place for aircraft carriers navigating between the 1st and the 2nd island chains in Western Pacifics, and also near the East coast of India.

Henri K.
If the system fitted onto DF-31 missile. USN warship might sunk right at pearl harbour.

If the system fitted onto DF-31 missile. USN warship might sunk right at pearl harbour.

Fitting such a system in an ICBM might provok misunderstanding. How can you distinguish in this case that the head is not a nuclear one ?

It is already quit "limit" with DF-26.

Henri K.

Fitting such a system in an ICBM might provok misunderstanding. How can you distinguish in this case that the head is not a nuclear one ?

It is already quit "limit" with DF-26.

Henri K.
That is why China deploy the no nuclear first use policy. It is not for peaceful or non aggression policy but to faciliate ASBM. By declaring no first use. China is telling everybody that all China ballistic missile launch is non nuclear warhead. Unless being strike with nuclear weapon. Whether you want to believe or not or escalate into Armageddon is your choice. China already declare her intention and are free to launch any ballistic missile for any concentional strike. I believe nobody wants to escalate to end of the world scenario, right?

Losing a few carrier is better than losing the whole earth where no one can survive. I believe for a big and rich country like China do have enough nuclear stockpile to wipe out the whole earth.

Imagine that India says the same thing (I don't know if they have already said that or not, sorry for ignorance), and China detects a MRBM launched. (ICBM is not necessary from India to China main cities)

Will your governers take the risk to admit that it is not nuclear ? Allow me to have a doubt on it.

But I would prefer stop the discussion here because we will make round and round without conclusion. :cheers:

Henri K.

Back
Top Bottom