What's new

Chinese Military Won't Accept 'Made In China' Fighters

Kanwa turning an outdated news to something new...

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force
The first batch of J-11B entered the service with PLAAF 1st Division (S/N 10x2x) in late 2007. However the initial batch of J-11Bs powered by the indigenous WS-10 turbofans were quickly grounded due to the poor quality of the engine. Subsequent batches are forced to be powered by Russian AL-31F turbofans until WS-10's reliability problem is solved. The latest image (December 2009) suggested that the engine quality problem was partially solved and the aircraft (02 batch?) has started to fly with WS-10s installed. The latest rumor claimed that PLAN is starting to receive land-based J-11Bs (as J-11BH?) in spring 2010, which wear a light gray camouflage.

China Defense Blog: Search results for WS-10A
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Update on the J-11B Project.
Recently surfaced photos indicate that the WS-10A turbofan engine is now operational with the J-11B heavy fighter.

According to the PLAAF 60th Anniversary Warplane Show, the J-11B conducted its maiden flight on December 2003 and entered service with the 1st PLAAF Fighter Division on December 2007. The initial batch of the J-11B was powered by the imported Russian AL-31F turbofans engine instead of the delayed WS-10A.

China Defense Blog: Search results for WS-10A
In addition to the engine, the J-11B differs from the J-11A in other areas; it features a new quadruple-redundant digital fly-by-wire flight system with mechanical backup, a new multimode pulse Doppler radar for indigenous armaments against land/sea/air targets, and a new cost of composite material to reduce weight. It's redesigned cockpit is equipped with a new set of instruments ranging from a holographic HUD, four LCD MDFs, to a new missile warning system.

Really is that how you are going to twist your statements now, look what you said earlier, if you don't have anything concrete to back up up your statements then at least don't embarrass yourself like that

see your first post and read your sentence that I have highlighted...i'll still appreciate if you back up your statement with a logical reply atleast,if you cant provide the credible source...

Do u really need glasses to see how many Chinese members have disrupted your dream about the authenticity of this news

again read your own post where you simply reject the info on the basis of nationality..so dont tell me..back it up..or shut it up.

Do you really think people are blind your statements are right there, You accidentally or subconsciously accepted my point and now this is what you have to say.....LoL :chilli:

well...I hope the same people are reading both of our posts and then they will easily understand what I said..and about what I have to say..either you dont understand or pretending not to understand.:pop:

Well if you will falsely object to others views based on your arbitrary views than don't expect them to ignore your bigotry

Please do not ignore anything which you dont find correct..you hage all the rights to object..thats what I did..isnt it ?;)

Last edited:
kanwa is a joke,Jans is reliable in some degree~~~

TPHuang will tell you that even Janes is not reliable when it comes t0 Chinese news and developments. It is all a shroud of secrecy.
Araz

TPHuang will tell you that even Janes is not reliable when it comes t0 Chinese news and developments. It is all a shroud of secrecy.
Araz

Haha, I rolfed. It's true. The Indians don't believe that the Chinese and the Russians began their respective 5th gen projects concurrently, in 2002.

PS: India has yet to officially announce the AMCA. Smelling difficulty, anyone?

PS #2: I don't know why people believe Japanese news on Chinese and Korean issues, or vice versa. They said China is building a nuclear powered aircraft, to be in service by 2012. Though, their others news are fairly credible.

Haha, I rolfed. It's true. The Indians don't believe that the Chinese and the Russians began their respective 5th gen projects concurrently, in 2002.

PS: India has yet to officially announce the AMCA. Smelling difficulty, anyone?

PS #2: I don't know why people believe Japanese news on Chinese and Korean issues, or vice versa. They said China is building a nuclear powered aircraft, to be in service by 2012. Though, their others news are fairly credible.

In August 2006, India's then defence minister Mr. Pranab Mukherjee announced in Parliament that the government is evaluating experiences gained from the Tejas programme for the MCA.
In October 2008, the Indian Air Force asked the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) to prepare a detailed project report on the development of a Medium Combat Aircraft (MCA) incorporating stealth features.
In February 2009, ADA director P.S Subramanyam said at a Aero-India 2009 seminar, that they are working closely with Indian Air Force to develop a Medium Combat Aircraft. He added that according to the specification provided by the Indian Air Force, it would be a twin-engine aircraft powered by the GTX Kaveri Engine in the twenty ton category.
In April 2010 Indian Air Force has issued Air Staff requirements (ASR) for AMCA which will be in twenty five ton category.

Even Pinkov is much smarter than this dude.

Tphuang said he had read all recent editions of Kanwa, and this article was not in any of those.

see your first post and read your sentence that I have highlighted...i'll still appreciate if you back up your statement with a logical reply atleast,if you cant provide the credible source...
What was your post about that we should accept the American support of any propaganda by the Americans because it is written by a degenerate Chinese writer who has no credibility what so ever and if the official statement comes we shouldn't accept them because it hurts, i gave you very conclusive points if you cant apprehend them then its very much acceptable since it defies your concepts.

again read your own post where you simply reject the info on the basis of nationality..so dont tell me..back it up..or shut it up.
Yes so! that's the way things are, If Pakistan says India is diverting water will you accept it, If i say Arjun is a junk will you accept it, hypocrisy is not an excuse to support your counter claims, if Americans support something against their enemy state's without any significant or even minute details at all it should be rejected at first sight. and there is no need to manipulate others statements learn to play it fair no one asked you to shut up! so drop the act okay

well...I hope the same people are reading both of our posts and then they will easily understand what I said..and about what I have to say..either you dont understand or pretending not to understand.:pop:
Is this is not what i said? ....... i am not the one who jumped in as macho wannabe to back a propaganda news but when confronted with logical argument acted all Cinderella :rofl:

Please do not ignore anything which you dont find correct..you hage all the rights to object..thats what I did..isnt it ?;)
Who is ignoring? isn't that is why i said its a B.S article and American's scavenging on net desperately in search of such material & then posting it here is a proof enough that its liable to be rejected at first sight

What was your post about that we should accept the American support of any propaganda by the Americans because it is written by a degenerate Chinese writer who has no credibility what so ever and if the official statement comes we shouldn't accept them because it hurts, i gave you very conclusive points if you cant apprehend them then its very much acceptable since it defies your concepts.

Look to my other posts, probably even before I replied to you, I clearly mentioned that it might be a temporary technical fault for these..which might be shown in a blown out proportion.
and about the thing which was asked to prove was (in case you have forgotten,while dragging other topics)- your post which said that the news was a propaganda and a BS just because the flag of the TS was American.

Yes so! that's the way things are, If Pakistan says India is diverting water will you accept it, If i say Arjun is a junk will you accept it, hypocrisy is not an excuse to support your counter claims,

thanks for this question..this will hopefully clear my point..

1)If a pakistani says that just on the basis of his wild imagination,then I will simply reject it.
2)If he provides a source for his claims (credible or incerdible enough),i'll accept that he is not lying but is misinformed through that link,So..what I'll do is instead of simply rejecting it at just because he is a Pakistani,I'll prove through gnuine sources and links that his information is wrong...and not call it a propaganda just like that.....I hope this para atleast tells you what I have been telling so far.

if Americans support something against their enemy state's without any significant or even minute details at all it should be rejected at first sight.

No, you are wrong my friend..it should not be rejected..it should b provn wrong through valid reasoning and sources..I have to say many of the Chinese members did..but your logic o rejecting simply on the basis on nationality of the thread starter is not appropriate.

Is this is not what i said? ....... i am not the one who jumped in as macho wannabe to back a propaganda news but when confronted with logical argument acted all Cinderella :rofl:

whatever you say mate..you never understood or my poSt or jut pretended not to understand.,but simply started with a wrong message which confronted,you are just not coming to the point.:)

Last edited:
Araz

Yes,so I said "in some degree":cheers:

Look to my other posts, probably even before I replied to you, I clearly mentioned that it might be a temporary technical fault for these..which might be shown in a blown out proportion.
and about the thing which was asked to prove was (in case you have forgotten,while dragging other topics)- your post which said that the news was a propaganda and a BS just because the flag of the TS was American.
LoL after arguing for some time you accept my points, you have stated here yourself that there was no assuirty regarding the validity of the news and still it got a lot of applause from Indians LoL . I know very well what the Americans are capable of, so i know how to take their sources of info :cheesy:, okay. found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? No na that's they way they are, always propagating against their enemy states

thanks for this question..this will hopefully clear my point..
1)If a pakistani says that just on the basis of his wild imagination,then I will simply reject it.
2)If he provides a source for his claims (credible or incerdible enough),i'll accept that he is not lying but is misinformed through that link,So..what I'll do is instead of simply rejecting it at just because he is a Pakistani,I'll prove through gnuine sources and links that his information is wrong...and not call it a propaganda just like that.....I hope this para atleast tells you what I have been telling so far.
so one demented little pen freaks work is credible enough to be advertised by a person whose country has mastered the art of Propaganda? I dont think so if it works for you then good for you. so you are suggesting that you counter some news with genuine sources please prove through genuine sources that J-11's have been rejected by Chinese military? and what about those "genuine sources" as this point raises the biggest question that who is going to determine what genuine sources are.... that's a pathetic point; genuine sources, if a state doesn't announce some thing on it's own then no pseudo intellectual or some website can confirm anything
either. except distorting facts or misinterpreting any information if they have to please their sponsors

No, you are wrong my friend..it should not be rejected..it should b provn wrong through valid reasoning and sources..I have to say many of the Chinese members did..but your logic o rejecting simply on the basis on nationality of the thread starter is not appropriate.
What Chinese members have done is what i knew as well, but the mighty Americans didn't know, Please play this song of innocence for some one else...... if you know what i mean.

whatever you say mate..you never understood or my poSt or jut pretended not to understand.,but simply started with a wrong message which confronted,you are just not coming to the point.:)
I did understand your post, and you understood mine, You don't want me to denounce the so called American credibility just because they hate China, Muslims, attacked Iraq under false pretenses, some times they say OBL is in Pakistan then they say he is in Iran :disagree:...... well i hate to break it to you that's enough for me to discard anything that comes with their reference :azn:

Last edited:
LoL after arguing for some time you accept my points, you have stated here yourself that there was no assuirty regarding the validity of the news and still it got a lot of applause from Indians LoL .

What makes you feel I have acepted your points ?? lol..your point is still the same of rejection on basis of nationality, which I still do not agree with.and about the news,it has drawn laughter from the Indians just like any Pakistani enjoying a thread against india.whats new and shocking here ??

I know very well what the Americans are capable of, so i know how to take their sources of info :cheesy:, okay. found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? No na that's they way they are, always propagating against their enemy states

Dont know about your take on American sources,but then the same can be said about China claiming something against their enemy countries..isnt it ?? :azn:

so one demented little pen freaks work is credible enough to be advertised by a person whose country has mastered the art of Propaganda? I dont think so if it works for you then good for you
so you are suggesting that you counter some news with genuine sources please prove through genuine sources that J-11's have been rejected by Chinese military? and what about those "genuine sources" as this point raises the biggest question that who is going to determine what genuine sources are.... that's a pathetic point; genuine sources, if a state doesn't announce some thing on it's own then no pseudo intellectual or some website can confirm anything
either. except distorting facts or misinterpreting any information if they have to please their sponsors

If you dont belive,thats your way,I try researching more,until i come across the truth,till then I just cannot reject it on the basis of the nationality of the writer.
about the J11 being rejected,you will not agree to with the TS which is so far not difficult to understand,but I will ,since I have no other choice,cause thats the thing proven so far.and About genuine sources and about determination of genuine sources..well...you give me any source,I will accept.:pop: And about the state denouncing and declaring it itself...I dont expect that in this case.I hope you know why.:)

What Chinese members have done is what i knew as well, but the mighty Americans didn't know, Please play this song of innocence for some one else...... if you know what i mean.

I think you understood what I have been saying in each post, that remains my point,it has nothing to do with Chinese or americans, so its not playing innocence,its the my way of following things and I regard that as the truth,if you dont undestand or dont agree..I cant help it.:coffee:

I did understand your post, and you understood mine, You don't want me to denounce the so called American credibility just because they hate China, Muslims, attacked Iraq under false pretenses, some times they say OBL is in Pakistan then they say he is in Iran :disagree:...... well i hate to break it to you that's enough for me to discard anything that comes with their reference :azn:

well then its now understood here that we understand each other's point still we do not agree with each other..which means its a waste to try to make each other understand..well then lets agree to disagree.

Last edited:
What makes you feel I have acepted your points ?? lol..your point is still the same of rejection on basis of nationality, which I still do not agree with.and about the news,it has drawn laughter from the Indians just like any Pakistani enjoying a thread against india.whats new and shocking here ??

Go back to your previous posts and you will know what i mean where i have quoted your statements. You have sort of admitted that this news is not credible which very much verifies my claim that this is a bogus article. feel free to disagree now

Dont know about your take on American sources,but then the same can be said about China claiming something against their enemy countries..isnt it
So who is stopping you, isn't that the way thing's are :lol:

If you dont belive,thats your way,I try researching more,until i come across the truth,till then I just cannot reject it on the basis of the nationality of the writer.
about the J11 being rejected,you will not agree to with the TS which is so far not difficult to understand,but I will ,since I have no other choice,cause thats the thing proven so far.and About genuine sources and about determination of genuine sources..well...you give me any source,I will accept. And about the state denouncing and declaring it itself...I dont expect that in this case.I hope you know why.
If you research good for you then, whats proven so far? a small piece of writing has proven to you that j-11's are a junk and the indian LCA which hasn't seen production after decades of it launch is a success? try to understand my point now okay

I think you understood what I have been saying in each post, that remains my point,it has nothing to do with Chinese or americans, so its not playing innocence,its the my way of following things and I regard that as the truth,if you dont undestand or dont agree..I cant help it.:coffee:
And you also understood what i have been saying. it has every thing to to do with nationality, the way indian media presented a report on Pakistani UAV's is a clear cut proof of my point, now please research on it and tell me okay go to you-tube n see the video by your self
and i totally forgot the Harpoons video :rofl: even the Americans later on acknowledged that those missiles were not Harpoons, which the indian media :bounce: was claiming that they were modified to attack India :rofl:

well then its now understood here that we understand each other's point still we do not agree with each other..which means its a waste to try to make each other understand..well then lets agree to disagree.
Offcourse an enemy of your enemy is a friend, so its very understandable why you have to support Americans while we cannot ignore the true intentions of you friends actions

Go back to your previous posts and you will know what i mean where i have quoted your statements. You have sort of admitted that this news is not credible which very much verifies my claim that this is a bogus article. feel free to disagree now

what do you mean by sort of ??....if you have taken any of my post as kind of my admssion , then wake up..I have never , and will not accept what you are saying here, atleast that much you should have got by now.:D

If you research good for you then, whats proven so far? a small piece of writing has proven to you that j-11's are a junk and the indian LCA which hasn't seen production after decades of it launch is a success? try to understand my point now okay

Forget about LCA..will discuss that in LCA thread...lets talk about the point of discussion between you and me...I have a Thread to believe in front of my eyes...give me your proof that this is a false news.:coffee:

And you also understood what i have been saying. it has every thing to to do with nationality, the way indian media presented a report on Pakistani UAV's is a clear cut proof of my point, now please research on it and tell me okay go to you-tube n see the video by your self

If you find the UAV news wrong prove it,and if its proven wrong then thats what is something to belived and not what you are saying here.:tdown:

and i totally forgot the Harpoons video :rofl: even the Americans later on acknowledged that those missiles were not Harpoons, which the indian media :bounce: was claiming that they were modified to attack India

Good for you ..so what are you trying to prove here by this ..Indian media and stuff ??? :lol: Agreed on this ..lol.

Offcourse an enemy of your enemy is a friend, so its very understandable why you have to support Americans while we cannot ignore the true intentions of you friends actions

first of i dont undrstand why you calling America our friend ??:confused:..anyways, yes its enemy of our enemy..but even if I agree to you then I think it applies to you more and its understandable why you have to support Chinese..isnt it ?? :pop:

what do you mean by sort of ??....if you have taken any of my post as kind of my admssion , then wake up..I have never , and will not accept what you are saying here, atleast that much you should have got by now.:D
i will not say a word except this look what you had said earlier

Forget about LCA..will discuss that in LCA thread...lets talk about the point of discussion between you and me...I have a Thread to believe in front of my eyes...give me your proof that this is a false news.:coffee:
did u give me any proof that this news is credible? please look above what you have said and still you want proof:rofl:

If you find the UAV news wrong prove it,and if its proven wrong then thats what is something to belived and not what you are saying here.
Good for you ..so what are you trying to prove here by this ..Indian media and stuff ??? Agreed on this
so u do think that pakistani falco posses a threat to India so this means u fell pray to propaganda which was point. so u have accepted my point that states do engage in mindless propaganda against their enemies by misquoting their capabilities feel free to deny now

first of i dont undrstand why you calling America our friend ??:confused:..anyways, yes its enemy of our enemy..but even if I agree to you then I think it applies to you more and its understandable why you have to support Chinese..isnt it ?? :pop:
Dude many a times u have agreed to my points and still you say dont, i have to support Chinese because they are the victims of Propaganda here, and i said you are the Americans friend because of your support to some thing which is utterly baseless
Conclusion
There is nothing concrete which can verify the authenticity of this article so until its not done it's B.S article.

Back
Top Bottom