What's new

Chinese Military Won't Accept 'Made In China' Fighters

Now thats what is a BS comment.

If we start rejcting threads on basis of the nationality and the flags on their ids, then I think India will be saved of all the false allegations that we have in form of threads in pdf...because all those threads started have a similar flags in their ids and their intentions are well known about India.

so if you have a source, prove the news as false, or else do not post unnecessary provocative posts.
Hi
the obvious reason that people like you are encircling this thread is a proof enough.
I didn't get the gibber jabber from your first para, all i got was that should we reject the source of information from the state which happens to be your biggest enemy then the answer is YES
That's the way things are & thats how sane people think. if you don't like it then don't bother replying.

Hi
the obvious reason that people like you are encircling this thread is a proof enough.

well your posts prove many things as well , but forget it..not my worth to reply to these personal attacks.

I didn't get the gibber jabber from your first para, all i got was that should we reject the source of information from the state which happens to be your biggest enemy then the answer is YES
That's the way things are & thats how sane people think. if you don't like it then don't bother replying.

If you think that way then it means if any thread has been started against india by your country members , they are all BS ..do you agree ?? I hope you got this now.

I do not agree with your post and thus I posted my message...if you dont like it, I dont care..dont tell me wether to reply or not..its an open forum.

Kanwa as the source? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's as good as citing Marilyn Monroe as the source at a conference of Atomic Physics :hang2:

If you think that way then it means if any thread has been started against india by your country members , they are all BS ..do you agree ?? I hope you got this now.

Hi
Is that a trick question ?:what:, Have Indians ever accepted that Pakistani's are better than them in any field? No right....... so the same principle is applied to counter enemy's propaganda....
despite Chinese claims that they have DF-21 carrier killer and they are building a stealth fighter you people don't believe in it, why is that because you don't want to deal with the bitter reality so if some thing unofficial surfaces against China you are all over it because it is against China.

I do not agree with your post and thus I posted my message...if you dont like it, I dont care..dont tell me wether to reply or not..its an open forum.

such talk suite those who are not hypocrites, if i don't have the right to forbade you from replying to my posts then who gave you the right to butt in and ask others to not post something which stings you

so if you have a source, prove the news as false, or else do not post unnecessary provocative posts.
:toast_sign:

Hi
Is that a trick question ?:what:, Have Indians ever accepted that Pakistani's are better than them in any field? No right....... so the same principle is applied to counter enemy's propaganda....

If you claim it..provide the valid source..we'll belive it...and not listen to individuals...your claim as an individual does not stand in front of the source provided by the TS..moreover A chinese saying the source wrong is more sensible and understandable than a non chinese.

despite Chinese claims that they have DF-21 carrier killer and they are building a stealth fighter you people don't believe in it, why is that because you don't want to deal with the bitter reality so if some thing unofficial surfaces against China you are all over it because it is against China.

not dealing with bitter reality is what you are doing it here...see your first post. If every unofficial is to belived then there will be no value for the official declarations..every nation will be shown in a bad colour and every other nation will start showing it as th best..which every county does but due to the lack of official sources, they are just considered speculations.

such talk suite those who are not hypocrites, if i don't have the right to forbade you from replying to my posts then who gave you the right to butt in and ask others to not post something which stings you

:toast_sign:

you can post as many as possibel, I have no right to stop you, similarly you dont have any right to tell me wether to post or not...gt it.

I have worked with the Chinese, and if I have learnt one thing, its that they are very patriotic people, A Chinese would NEVER say no to a plane made by his country, he will try and fly it even if it has no engine, but he will never say NO.
I can confidently call this news false.

If you claim it..provide the valid source..we'll belive it...and not listen to individuals...your claim as an individual does not stand in front of the source provided by the TS..moreover A chinese saying the source wrong is more sensible and understandable than a non chinese.

LoL you have got to be joking right, my source is entire PDF go to these JF-17 threads and you will find your answer, if my claim doesn't stand credible then yours is very authentic :lol:. Havn't many Chinese people around have discredited the credibility of the writer, as per your statement this should be credible enough for you, But No. and i understand why :rolleyes:

not dealing with bitter reality is what you are doing it here...see your first post. If every unofficial is to belived then there will be no value for the official declarations..every nation will be shown in a bad colour and every other nation will start showing it as th best..which every county does but due to the lack of official sources, they are just considered speculations.
Hello is every thing alright in the upper story, LoL you just repeated my words isn't this what i said, this news about J-11 is unofficial and you have utmost belief in it but when Chinese Government makes official statements you don't want to believe them

you can post as many as possibel, I have no right to stop you, similarly you dont have any right to tell me wether to post or not...gt it.
Then learn to curb your enthusiasm first, i hope you know what i mean

I have worked with the Chinese, and if I have learnt one thing, its that they are very patriotic people, A Chinese would NEVER say no to a plane made by his country, he will try and fly it even if it has no engine, but he will never say NO.

This news may be false for all it matters.

Please, however do not under rate their intelligence. A do or die scenario is different and I am sure that any country will fly whatever they can get their hands on in dire situations. But at the moment the matter is about the effectiveness of the technology that has been produced.

Now while I cannot say that this news is true but if this is true I am sure that the PLAAF will decline to use these aircrafts and tell their engineers to make a better one.

The security of any proud nation cannot be left to be judged via patriotic rhetoric alone.

Thanks.

chill man..there is something called quality control(though in this case this is happening at a rather later stage ill have to say).Quality control(commonly referred to as QC) is an inherent part of induction of any new product into use.It doesnt matter its the Chinese or the Brazilian or Russian,some form of QC protocol always exists.It is not like PLAAF will accept faulty jets and risk the lives of their own pilots just because they are made in China.

So far as I think,theres nothing to panic 'bout...its rather good to see that quality control protocols are in place and strict measures have been taken.

Its nice to know that the PLAAF won't just take in anything its country makes indigenously, like the IAF does.

Lol like mig 29

Its nice to know that the PLAAF won't just take in anything its country makes indigenously, like the IAF does.

Lol like mig 29

Congrats, you just made a fool of yourself.

Mig 29 is not Indian. Its russian.

LoL you have got to be joking right, my source is entire PDF go to these JF-17 threads and you will find your answer, if my claim doesn't stand credible then yours is very authentic :lol:. Havn't many Chinese people around have discredited the credibility of the writer, as per your statement this should be credible enough for you, But No. and i understand why :rolleyes:

No ..you do not understand...as I said earlier, the source by the TS is more credible than you as an individual..this one line should be now enough for you to understand what I have been telling you so far..if not..then cant be helped.:pop:

Hello is every thing alright in the upper story, LoL you just repeated my words isn't this what i said, this news about J-11 is unofficial and you have utmost belief in it but when Chinese Government makes official statements you don't want to believe them

see this is what you are left with when you dont have anything logical to answer --- personal attacks !! and this is the second time from you..so I understand your growing frustration.:)

Then learn to curb your enthusiasm first, i hope you know what i mean

I will always object wherever I find it wrong....and about being enthuiastic...again I am telling you dont tell me what to do and what not...just like I dont tell you.:)

No ..you do not understand...as I said earlier, the source by the TS is more credible than you as an individual..this one line should be now enough for you to understand what I have been telling you so far..if not..then cant be helped.:pop:

Really is that how you are going to twist your statements now, look what you said earlier, if you don't have anything concrete to back up up your statements then at least don't embarrass yourself like that

moreover A chinese saying the source wrong is more sensible and understandable than a non chinese.

Do u really need glasses to see how many Chinese members have disrupted your dream about the authenticity of this news

see this is what you are left with when you dont have anything logical to answer --- personal attacks !! and this is the second time from you..so I understand your growing frustration.:)

Do you really think people are blind your statements are right there, You accidentally or subconsciously accepted my point and now this is what you have to say.....LoL :chilli:

I will always object wherever I find it wrong....and about being enthuiastic...again I am telling you dont tell me what to do and what not...just like I dont tell you.:)

Well if you will falsely object to others views based on your arbitrary views than don't expect them to ignore your bigotry

There may be issues with the jet, but to be honest, rejection like like this can't be a news as such news can't surface at all given the status of media freedom in china.

IMO the news sounds manipulated if one would think logically and I hope logical analysis won't be limited to 'such anti china' news Only.

Back
Top Bottom