What's new

Chinese men protest customs duty on cellphones — by lying on floor at Islamabad airport

No i disagree....you can have phone for u but whenu have 3 or 4 phones its not right
2,3 phones are common among alot of people. Currently i am in business so i need 2-3 phones one for family and other ones for business. Its just bullshit to tax every 2nd phone. Govt should encourage Local manufacturing like India did. rather than taxing every poor and middle income person. In longer run it will haunt us. You cant just tax every damn thing. when mafias are running without any repercussions.

2,3 phones are common among alot of people. Currently i am in business so i need 2-3 phones one for family and other ones for business. Its just bullshit to tax every 2nd phone. Govt should encourage Local manufacturing like India did. rather than taxing every poor and middle income person. In longer run it will haunt us. You cant just tax every damn thing. when mafias are running without any repercussions.
I agree with say 3 phones as long as there is a valid reason....but now u can have a phone with multiple sims. So is your argument for having 3 phones valid?

But i can see three could be a limit

Well duty should be once , but registration number of phone should be clearly tracked

aww

but what about tax sir and economy. apka Lal Jhanda and Lal Topi dono jal gayin is thread pe?

@Tps43 check kar inke bhi parr jalte hain
Hahahahah
Mein akela nhi jiske par jalte hein
Socha keh chene bhaion se 1 trillion $ tax banta hai

Hahahahah
Mein akela nhi jiske par jalte hein
Socha keh chene bhaion se 1 trillion $ tax banta hai

abhi khota thread pe jakar bolega kay patent kara lo khotay ka DNA or uspe tax lo pori duniya se.

ganga ulti bahe haiiiiiiiiiiiii

let him sleep for hour its too cold on floor i can touch :lol:

the government believes that people buy phones from abroad such as dubai and china and then sell them in PK. the revenue is then taken out of the country when the person leaves the country. However, many people also buy phones abroad and gift them to their relatives and friends in PK and then no money has left the country and the country has gained the phones which add to the economy when used so why should there be tax on that? I suppose the limit is 2, 1 for your own use and 1 for gifting/reselling.

Back
Top Bottom