What's new

Chinese media accidentally declares Philippines as part of China :))

She did, read the article.
Which part? This anchor is just a parrot, or mouthpiece but she doesn't have a clue on what this is all about. I think China is brainwashing their citizens to justify their future war with the Philippines and Vietnam.

Which part? This anchor is just a parrot, or mouthpiece but she doesn't have a clue on what this is all about. I think China is brainwashing their citizens to justify their future war with the Philippines and Vietnam.
Well actually not in this article, but anyways she did apologize, and it was her apology that drew comments all over China.

You are just way over your head. As many Indian members already pointed out, it is just a media gaffe, and anyone tries to make this more than it was have sone other deviant intentions.

Formerly there are reports about Spratly Islands or even earlier about a little island between China and Japan,all these things are not so important and vital for each side unless a little bit hard to solve.Now China focuses on this island,why?Just because this make up issue is rather easy to solve for Philippines is too weak even made our Chinese men and women think about itself is just ours.

Us really very civilized of you morons!

If you people are believe your claims take it to the UN and solve it according to International law well only theft are afraid of the court room.

I don't think this is a mistake or so-called "accidentally". It was as a mistake as a planned from China Government.

Accidents do happen. So let it go :)
But she looks cool and hot :D I don't like Indian anchors.

I havent find any major news anchor all around the world bad looking so far!:coffee:

It's funny to see so many indian cheerleaders. vietcongs and impostors going nuts over such a tiny storm in a hotpot! Pathetic! Their best entertainment of the day living in your sick and woeful country

Here are some past "mistaken" aka "accidentally" by China Government:

1./ Viet Nam was a part of China and called "accidentally"

2./ Draw India into China maps and called it "accidentally"

3./ Added Philippine belonging to China and called "accidentally"

and ...... continued for a so-called "accidentally" from China.

Here are some past "mistaken" aka "accidentally" by China Government:

1./ Viet Nam was a part of China and called "accidentally"

2./ Draw India into China maps and called it "accidentally"

3./ Added Philippine belonging to China and called "accidentally"

and ...... continued for a so-called "accidentally" from China.

what a comical show you are demonstrating.

The incident was so miniscule not worth causing the least ruffle in any part of the world unless it is fallen into the hands of some rogues, after hour rowdy street brawlers!

There will be more "acidental" cannon balls coming your way before its too late.:rolleyes:

an indian acidentally impose himself as vietcong "dunhill "!

So let me get this straight you agree to become an idiot? are you high or something?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom