What's new

Chinese media accepting/admitting the achievements and advantage of the Indian Army on the Indo-China border

Haha, comparing with China on infrastructure building? are you sure you are in your right mind?
Tibet side is quite flattish as compared to the steep slopes of the Indian side

Sela tunnel, at an altitude of 13,700 feet, is the world’s longest bi-lane tunnel. This tunnel is considered a threat by China to its recently developed border villages in the Dongzhang sector

Nope. Based on actual content vs the thread heading, that award is likely to be won by you.

Just look at last few threads you have started.

This guy doesn’t twist and turn threads like you do.

Last edited:
Arey paaji phir se wahii baat suru kar dii uss somoy humara logistics, infra, ammo supply, winter kits bahut hee kharab tha. Uss time humare paas dedicated mountain strike corps nehi tha. Uss time humne apne air force ko bhi use nehe kiya hai...1962 war ke baad turant humne structural reforms kiye hai jaise SFF ko form karna apne army ke size ko badana.
Abhi China ko agar full scale war karna hai toh usko zyada tar supplies apney eastern side se Lana hoga jaha pe use zyada tar industries rehte hai. Agar india ne unko bombing kar diya toh ye log kya karenge...

As, I have opined variously, on PDF, that chances of a full-scale war, between China and India, are extremely remote and highly improbable, in the foreseeable future; therefore discussing this scenario is merely a waste of time.

1962 War happened, because of a gross miscalculation by Nehru. I don't think that Indian decision makers would again do such kind of rashness.

Last edited:
Sela tunnel, at an altitude of 13,700 feet, is the world’s longest bi-lane tunnel. This tunnel is considered a threat by China to its recently developed border villages in the Dongzhang sector
Lol, we all know how good Indian infrastructures are on the other side of the border

maxresdefault.jpg

As, I have opined variously, on PDF, that chances of a full-scale war, between China and India, are extremely remote and highly improbable, in the foreseeable future; therefore discussing this scenario is merely a waste of time.

1962 War happened, because of a gross miscalculation by Nehru. I don't think that Indian decision makers would again do such kind of rashness.
our riposte to seize the kailash range in the chushul Sector on the night of 29/30 august 2020 created an embarrassing and relatively vulnerable situation for the chinese

our riposte to seize the kailash range in the chushul Sector on the night of 29/30 august 2020 created an embarrassing and relatively vulnerable situation for the chinese
The only thing you can seizeb is a trident dildo with 3 colors

Unlike India, China's higher leadership don't make their strategic policies on the criteria of embarrassment or public perception. That is India's problem, not theirs.

The example, you posted above, has no relation or resemblance, whatsoever, with the kind of aggressive "Forward Policy", adopted by India, in late 1961, which lead to the 1962 War.

You itself is a big hater of Hindus and Hinduism. What action you will take against your own countrymen
Many Pakistanis like hussain continously spews venom against Hindus but you guys remain blind towards them. They remain protected here without facing any consequences

Otherwise you'll ban me. I'm aware of it :-)

Never hated Hindus just hate the kind that run your country right now, but of course you equate anyone being anti-Sanghi to be anti-Hindu. It works in India but not anywhere else as you can see. No one has a problem with Balinese, Nepalese, normal Hindu folk of India. Just the so called saffron soldiers (lol).
Oh Hussian has been banned many times.
I suggest you calm yourself sanghi, this isn't RSS headquarters.

Back
Top Bottom