What's new

Chinese media accepting/admitting the achievements and advantage of the Indian Army on the Indo-China border

lOl, this is how he thinks of India

That's why we have won so many defence deals from Armenia & Philippines. We've started arming all your neighbours and this process would go on. Our next target is Vietnam

The US, the UK, India, Australia, South Korea, Canada and Spain are helping Taiwan build cutting-edge submarines and take on China

lOl, this is how he thinks of India

Even I can post videos of Abhijit Iyer Mitra where he was seen mocking the PLAAF

https://youtu.be/GlCeOvxlLWA

Last edited:
He doesn't think highly of Chinese military technologies. And he has made certain valid points to prove his point

But did I post any of this videos? I don't even know him, what's the point of you posting him? what I want to know is if you know that your OP thread is from a guy who mocks India all the time?

what I want to know is if you know that your OP thread is from a guy who mocks India all the time?
You guys mock US all the time too. So what's the point here?

Last year a Chinese blogger was seen using the clip of Kolkata class destroyer firing of BrahMos as their own ship

Chinese have reversed engineered almost all the critical technologies of Western countries. Still you guys have the gall to ridicule 🇮🇳. Know your place before you talk shit

Last edited:
You guys mock US all the time too. So what's the point here?

Last year a Chinese blogger was seen using the clip of Kolkata class destroyer firing of BrahMos
Just tell you how this guys really thinks of India since you try to use his words to make a point in your OP post.

You have diverted from the original topic. So getting engaged with you in useless debates is not worth for me
The OP post is from a guy mocking India all the time, and he is mocking Indian again in your OP post, ridiculing India for being foolhardy ignoring the fact of being so far behind China in everything , and he wants China to teach India a lesson the put India back to the place where India belongs to.
You need a better translation for the video.

he wants China to teach India a lesson the put India back to the place where India belongs to
He can continue with his ranting. No body listens to him as the gap between China and India is fast reducing

Indian economy grew 9.7 per cent in the first half (April-September) of FY23 as compared to China's GDP growth of 3 percent. The World Bank has cut its forecast for China's 2022 economic growth to 2.7 percent(may be it'll decline further due to disastrous zero-Covid policy)

He can continue with his ranting. No body listens to him as the gap between China and India is fast reducing

Indian economy grew 9.7 per cent in the first half (April-September) of FY23 as compared to China's GDP growth of 3 percent. The World Bank has cut its forecast for China's 2022 economic growth to 2.7 percent(may be it'll decline further due to disastrous zero-Covid policy)
China's surplus still hit a new record and you suffer record high deficit. and many poor countries have higher growth rate while rich countries find hard to obtain, when you are bottom low , the only way to go is up. You are bottom low now, should work on your hunger issues instead of aiming your goal unreachably sky high at China.

Delusional indian fools definitely need to be taught a lesson of 1962 magnitude soon to put it in its place.

Delusional indian fools definitely need to be taught a lesson of

The reeking of desperation from Indians who need to take a single line from Chinese people who say anything even remotely positive about India.

The guy is a Chinese government mouthpiece. What he said is essentially that India is intruding on China's land when referring to disputed territory. That's literally all.

This would be like Chinese members posting anything from India that talks about India "losing land" to China. Which is all the time and many Indian figures say that.

Back
Top Bottom