What's new

Chinese man tries feeding himself to tigers, gets rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the accepted word is Afrikaner. calling us "boers" is insulting. only we can call ourselves boers. like if you call a black american a 'nigger" it is insulting but he can call himself a nigger. see ?

You are an ignorant piece of shit just like this Indian. Take a hike.

I think this tiger is racist. But one can understand him of course

Spreek je Nederlands?

Nee, maar afrikaans is sortgelyke nederlandse

You are an ignorant piece of shit just like this Indian. Take a hike.

u are very rude . how can report a person to the moderators here ?

the accepted word is Afrikaner. calling us "boers" is insulting. only we can call ourselves boers. like if you call a black american a 'nigger" it is insulting but he can call himself a nigger. see ?

Didn't know it's become derogatory. Sorry about that. But aren't Afrikaner farmers still called Boers by others? Plus, aren't the Boers a recognized grouping, unlike the word Niggers, which is just a slang term for Negros/Negroids?

Write the admins a love letter on my behalf.

You are a racist and shallow person.

on the left hand side,below the post....there is a report button
click on it and report his posts :tup:

Didn't know it's become derogatory. Sorry about that. But aren't Afrikaner farmers still called Boers by others? Plus, aren't the Boers a recognized grouping, unlike the word Niggers, which is just a slang term for Negros/Negroids?

we were called "boers" and "dutchmen" by the Blacks during apartheid as a derogatory term. the word boer in afrikaans is farmer yes. the recognised group is Afrikaner

LoL, this butt hurt Indian @SpArK keeps giving me negative ratings. Like I care. As long as it soothes your ego Sparky. :tup:

:lol:

we were called "boers" and "dutchmen" by the Blacks during apartheid as a derogatory term. the word boer in afrikaans is farmer yes. the recognised group is Afrikaner

Ah,so. I'd read a bit about the Anglo-Boer Wars and had assumed the word is still in acceptable circulation. Is everyone with a Dutch-sounding surname an Afrikaner? Or are there exceptions to this rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom