What's new

Chinese man tries feeding himself to tigers, gets rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandela is the father of our nation. why would we not like him lol . if people are racists just report them instead of fighting like children

Just like Nelson reported to whom?

You white Brit offspring all look the same to me as well.

Brush your teeth.

What I am saying doesn't apply to all Indians. Only this ugly prick.

Offcourse it doesn't apply to me because I might be fairer than most of the pakistanis here but yes you always say "Indian", and thats clubbing is termed as racism. Why not address him with his name?

Stop hiding and show your black face. :lol:

scary-black-guy-meme-generator-t-085b05.jpg

Just like Nelson reported to whom?

You white Brit offspring all look the same to me as well.

Brush your teeth.

I am Afrikaans but your mistake is understandable. and it is Mr Mandela to you please

I am Afrikaans but your mistake is understandable. and it is Mr Mandela to you please

If you are truly Afrikkan*, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are tolerating this Indian's racism.

If you are truly Afrikkan*, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are tolerating this Indian's racism.

Afrikaans my friend is a white race in South Africa. we are not descended from the British. only stupid people are racists

Isn't Afrikaans just a language? How are you equating it with ethnicity here? Are your Boer?

Indian troll probably looks like a rottweiler's asshole and is being racist towards Chinese people.

:lol:

You ugly Indian, can't you find solace in anything else?

I'm done.

Isn't Afrikaans just a language? How are you equating it with ethnicity here? Are your Boer?

the accepted word is Afrikaner. calling us "boers" is insulting. only we can call ourselves boers. like if you call a black american a 'nigger" it is insulting but he can call himself a nigger. see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom