What's new

Chinese man tries feeding himself to tigers, gets rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah,so. I'd read a bit about the Anglo-Boer Wars and had assumed the word is still in acceptable circulation. Is everyone with a Dutch-sounding surname an Afrikaner? Or are there exceptions to this rule?

most afrikaners have dutch mixed german mixed hugenout (french) surnames like mine is Van Wyk

It seems that America type frustration and depression is mounting in china. let us hope that these type of incidences remain strage and not repeated.

most afrikaners have dutch mixed german mixed hugenout (french) surnames like mine is Van Wyk

I think your surname is totally Dutch. Doesn't it mean you're from a place called Wyk? I checked and there is indeed a place called Wyk auf Föhr in the Netherlands.:-) How about DeVilliers? All Dutch that?

are you a moderator? this man razpack is very rude sir and I reported him to you

I am not a moderator or an admin... Even if u report or give ratings , nothing is going to happen.

The authorities here are shit scared of serial abusing, racist, bullying,hate mongering members, thats why u see them coming back again and again.

I think your surname is totally Dutch. Doesn't it mean you're from a place called Wyk? I checked and there is indeed a place called Wyk auf Föhr in the Netherlands.:-) How about DeVilliers? All Dutch that?

yes. my father is of dutch origin but my mother is of germanic origin. her surname before marriage was Bismarck

I am not a moderator or an admin... Even if u report or give ratings , nothing is going to happen.

The authorities here are shit scared of serial abusing, racist, bullying,hate mongering members, thats why u see them coming back again and again.

Playing victim, when your own turd face countrymen were being racist first. Whatever. I'm off.

Circle jerk with your compatriots and summon Hanuman for all I care.

from his pic he is a small little fellow who wouldn't talk in that manner to me if he met me in person. I hope the moderators do something about him. apart from him and a fellow called jaynon, everybody else here is polite

yes. my father is of dutch origin but my mother is of germanic origin. her surname before marriage was Bismarck

Quite a few ethnic Germans there as well, innit? Especially since Namibia was a German colony till WW-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom