What's new

Chinese made cars.

Let us talk about something even more basic. Does the Pakistani government have the best interests of its people at heart or does it serve vested interests of a powerful few only? Answer that question honestly and you will know whether this domination can be broken. Or not.

Understood :confused:

Keep them coming.

Can we see the list of Chinese car companies?

Pakistani market is dominated by Honda, Toyota and Suzuki. They have been here for decades and pay huge bribes to our politicians so that they can restrict the new cars from being introduced into Pakistan.

I want S.Korean and Chinese cars to be introduced in Pakistan with local manufacturing so that these Japanese companies can see competition and Pakistani users can get cheaper and better cars.

@VCheng

What abt Indian..:D

What abt Indian..:D

Pakistani users won't be driving Indian cars anytime soon. You know why.

Right now our market is held hostage by 3 car companies, all japanese. We need to have S.Korean and Chinese cars to break their dominance. Pakistan needs to allow S.Korea and Chinese firms to manufacture cars and other vehicles in Pakistan.

Pakistani users won't be driving Indian cars anytime soon. You know why.

Right now our market is held hostage by 3 car companies, all japanese. We need to have S.Korean and Chinese cars to break their dominance. Pakistan needs to allow S.Korea and Chinese firms to manufacture cars and other vehicles in Pakistan.
mai sadke aapki is masoomiyat aur zehernawaazi ke lieye moderator sirji

per indian cars se sautele sulookh ko dekh ke mujhe "bhabhi aur khoonte" wali kahawat yaad aa gayee :D

383687869.jpg
this is a nice looking car :agree: can u please share more pics(interior) nd specs of this car :) thank you

Please write in English.
my dear mods sir im great full and very happy to see your honset confession that indian cars will not be acepted in pakistan deu to indo-pak tensions as most from land of the pure tend to deny it

on the second part your confession made me remeber the "brother in law & sister in laws argument and a hook" ;)

my dear mods sir im great full and very happy to see your honset confession that indian cars will not be acepted in pakistan deu to indo-pak tensions as most from land of the pure tend to deny it

on the second part your confession made me remeber the "brother in law & sister in laws argument and a hook" ;)

Thats how things are.

I read a lot of hate coming from America, where the attitudes were Chinese made sucks, China copies, no way China can succeed.

To that I say, Chinese made quality has improved substantially as our industrial base increased and in came qualified and well educated as well as young innovative people into every sector.

Also with the competitive nature of the Chinese market, our brands are getting their work cut out for them, reliable, cheap and desirable, no small feet. Quite a few cars past the European tests and is qualified to entered the market. Though we haven't, having the car is only part of the story.

China copies, who doesn't? It's a car not a rocket ship, there's hundreds of brands, even Mercedes has gotten a lot of features that were first found on other cars. Of course others also copy Mercedes. There's a original ideas in Chinese cars and copied ideas. That's how the industry works.

Now way China can succeed, well that was said of European, then Japanese, then Korean, and guess who's in that market today. China's manufacturing has more or less matured and is only a matter of time before our own brands are out there.

Oh good times ahead, the Americans are really going to be mad when we go head to head with them on quality products.

Back
Top Bottom