What's new

Chinese made A-5 training aircraft crashes in Bangladesh

This is what happens if one goes for cheap and low quality made in china stuff :rolleyes:

What about the russian made Mig29, SU 30, Mig 21 that IAF crashed this year?

What about them???????

Why post off topic?? Is India is the subject??

Feet licking or cheerleading can't take anyone anywhere.

This is what happens if one goes for cheap and low quality made in china stuff :rolleyes:

oh please :disagree: , do not bring cheap and low quality issue, if so then why su30mki crashes and why Indian air force has more crashing record in last 40 years, it seems you want a aircraft to serve about 100 years :cuckoo: those aircraft 30 years old.

What about them???????

Because you called Chinese stuff cheap and low quality. Then what about the russian stuff that you use. Isn't that cheap or low quality?

It isn't off topic. Only you guys are trolling on an air crash. And why are you feet licking and cheer leading for Ruskies?

for advance training , bangladesh has made deal with Russia for 24 Yak130 this year :)

That's enough for two full squadrons! Thats way better than Mongolia and Belarus. Mongolia ordered 1 and Belarus ordered 4 of them. Pfft, those guys wasted a lot of time and effort for nothing.

Anyways, good for you guys :)

What about the russian made Mig29, SU 30, Mig 21 that IAF crashed this year?

what about the F-7p aircraft that crashed in pakistan 4 days ago??........my point being....this thread is about a crash in bangladesh....so please post a relevant reply or start another thread about aircraft crashes in india...........no hard feelings.....peace :cheers:

what about the F-7p aircraft that crashed in pakistan 4 days ago??........my point being....this thread is about a crash in bangladesh....so please post a relevant reply or start another thread about aircraft crashes in india...........no hard feelings.....peace :cheers:

My point is don't troll on an air crash. I think it's pretty simple.

That's enough for two full squadrons! Thats way better than Mongolia and Belarus. Mongolia ordered 1 and Belarus ordered 4 of them. Pfft, those guys wasted a lot of time and effort for nothing.

Anyways, good for you guys :)

do you have any knowledge about what type corvettes are construction in South Korea for Bangladesh Navy ? (report says 2 corvettes for BN is underconstruction in South Korea)

do you have any knowledge about what type corvettes are construction in South Korea for Bangladesh Navy ? (report says 2 corvettes for BN is underconstruction in South Korea)

I'm terribly sorry, all I know about Bangladesh's expansion plans are that it plans to buy two warships built from Chinese shipyards. Beyond that, I don't know anything else. If you can provide the source that Bangladesh made extra arrangements with South Korea for warships it shows that your gov't has a need for more warships. But it looks like to me, that your gov't thinks the Chinese warships are more than enough for the time being.

Asian Defense: Bangladesh buying warship from China

Who said chinese stuff is cheap??? One of my friend worked in china and got a few mobiles... I think they were ZTE handsets and they were much better than Indian handsets, the quality of the body and functionality as well. I think China has got a very good model and they sell stuff to countries as per their local/central demands. Everyone knows Indian buyers they want best for cheap and that what Chinese deliver to us, hence cheap stuff. Trust me whatever they use for their own citizens is better than what we produce in India.

On topic: Thank god pilot is safe. Equipment and stuff can be bought anytime, a life is saved is worth millions of $$$'s in the bank.

What about them???????

LMAO if A-5 aircraft is called as advanced which is about 30-35 years old i really under what they call F-7BG1, all crashed aircrafts are very old.

wrong..Bangladesh got A-5 around 1989-90..so,those aircrafts aren't so old..by the way,good news is that there is no loss of lives..why Bangladesh use a Ground attack jets as a advanced trainer???

I'm terribly sorry, all I know about Bangladesh's expansion plans are that it plans to buy two warships built from Chinese shipyards. Beyond that, I don't know anything else. If you can provide the source that Bangladesh made extra arrangements with South Korea for warships it shows that your gov't has a need for more warships. But it looks like to me, that your gov't thinks the Chinese warships are more than enough for the time being.

Asian Defense: Bangladesh buying warship from China

942957_598192523555067_1141267672_n.jpg

just a part of total report.

wrong..Bangladesh got A-5 around 1989-90..so,those aircrafts aren't so old..by the way,good news is that there is no loss of lives..why Bangladesh use a Ground attack jets as a advanced trainer???

no BD actually use it as Ground attack , L-39 is for training.

Back
Top Bottom