What's new

Chinese industry overtakes Japan as world's No.2

Hong Kong[7] (Chinese: 香港) is one of the two special administrative regions of the People's Republic of China. Under the principle of "one country, two systems", Hong Kong runs on economic and political systems different from those of mainland China.[11] Hong Kong is one of the world's leading international financial centres, with a major capitalist service economy characterised by low taxation, free trade and minimum government intervention under the ethos of positive non-interventionism.[12] The Hong Kong dollar is the 9th most traded currency in the world.[13]
Hong Kong's independent judiciary functions under the common law framework.[14] Its political system is governed by the Basic Law of Hong Kong, its constitutional document. It has a burgeoning multi-party system, and its legislature is partly elected through universal suffrage. The Chief Executive of Hong Kong is the head of government.

And taiwan a part of China?? I am so ashamed that you have no idea about Taiwan<. Maybe you have read why china protests over US sales to Taiwan and all in various posts and you still believe Taiwan is a part of China... I cant lecture you more on Taiwan and i dont want to

Come on brother show some sense

Taiwan official name is republic of china. KMT flee to Taiwan during the civil war.

He is from the Mars...

sounds like a south korean in britain to me.

all the south koreans i know honestly think they are the greatest nation on earth and they saved the US, not the other way around. makes me wonder whether it's the north that's actually brainwashed, or the south.

Some of them went far enough to say that Confucius , Sun Tzu and Lao Tzu are ancient Koreans and that the Koreans created Chinese characters, lol.

But not all of them are like that.

Back
Top Bottom