What's new

China HSR News And Information: Original Translation

Shenzhen-Maoming HSR open in 2018
深茂高铁江门至茂名计划2018年建成通车

记者昨日获悉,深茂高铁茂名段自去年6月底动工以来,现已全面进入放线施工阶段,将由最初设计时速200公里调整为时速250公里;从阳西新圩镇进入茂名后,途经茂名的8个镇,沿途设茂名港北等三站。
Shenzhen-Maoming HSR started construction since June last year and now the designed speed is adjusted from 200km/h to 250km/h.

据悉,新建深茂高铁东起深圳北站,途经深圳、东莞、广州(南沙)、中山、江门、阳江、茂名等7个市,终点在茂名东站。据介绍,深茂铁路是我国“四纵四橫”综合运输网络和沿海铁路通道的重要组成部分。深茂高铁的建设,将彻底改变茂名市通而不畅、通而不快的交通现状,并进一步提升茂名区位优势。
This new line will go thought seven cities, an important component of costal railway corridor and the "four vertical and four horizontal" system of the national railway network.

据茂名发改局相关科室负责人介绍,深茂高铁为双线设计,全长390.1公里,估算投资达593.4亿元。项目分两期建设,首期建设江门至茂名段,长265公里,总投资290.4亿元;深茂高铁江门至茂名段已于去年6月底动工建设,计划2018年建成通车。
390.1 km in length with an estimated investment of 59.34 billion yuan

时速调整为250公里
茂名段从阳江市阳西县新圩镇进入茂名市电白区望夫镇,途经望夫、马踏、观珠、霞洞、林头、坡心、羊角以及茂南开发区8个镇(开发区),终点为茂东火车站,全长54.86公里,投资约54.5亿元。沿途设有茂名港北(原马踏站)、电白东(原观珠站)、电白站(货运站)三站。

据介绍,深茂铁路原设计时速为200公里,现更改设计,将时速调整为250公里,连接的终点站茂东站要进行改建。记者昨日看到,紧邻茂名新圩的望夫桥等5座桥梁正抓紧施工,已完成灌注桩264根,涵洞开工了12座。在望夫境内放眼看去,路基面已基本成型。
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.41.25.png
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.22.32.png

Costal HSR will further link Maoming City and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.44.19.png

Shenzhen North Railway Station, the second biggest transport hub in Guangdong Province
240 bullet trains per day(another 176 bullet trains in Shenzhen Railway Station)
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.46.31.png

屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.54.36.png

Shenzhen North Railway Station during Spring Festival
migrant workers going back home with their children
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.55.47.png
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 23.48.27.png

@Yizhi you guys in Canton have massive transport need, but your blood-sucking Guangzhou Railway Company is lobbied by bus companies and expressway administration. Seriously, this costal line, only 250km/h?? Still, they will charge you 50% more.
You guys should learn from those citizens in Henan Province, fought and demostrated for HSR when hearing officers from the adjacent county were trying to move their planned HSR station. @StarCraft_ZT

Last edited:
China High-speed Railway Lines Network-201502.pdf_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制
중국고속철도 노선도-201502.pdf_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制
中国高铁运营线路图-201502.pdf_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制
中国高速鉄道路線ネットワーク-201502.pdf_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制
HSR Network by Feb.2015, Chinese/English/Korean/Japanese
@supermeson
You mean this one?
屏幕快照 2015-03-22 12.58.18.png

Brand new CRH380D arrive at Shanghai CRH Base
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/和谐号CRH380D型电力动车组

photo from Weibo
Shanghai CRH Base, Shanghai Railway Bureau

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 13.12.03.png

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 17.54.19.png

网友@侯家龙龙 透露:期待已久的380D终于要交车了,今天2列,后天2列,上海动车所见,车迷们准备好了吗?
CRH380D has finally come to Shanghai, today two sets, tomorrow another 2 sets.
Let's go to Shanghai CRH Base, ARE YOU READY, RAILWAY FANS?

Netizens' comments
380D正式交车动局-城际高铁-地铁族
什么好车都先给上海局啊。。。
Why give all the best trains to Shanghai Railway Bureau??:frown:@Shotgunner51

上海铁路局的高铁、动车确实最好!

G&D HSR trains in Shanghai are undoubtedly the best!:cheesy:

希望抢铁快点来几个
Hope Guangzhou Railway get some as soon as possible.

抢铁羡慕嫉妒恨
We Guangzhou Railway are envious jealous and hateful!!:cry:@Yizhi

听说动局会转出部分380B
It is said that Shanghai Railway Bureau will transfer some CRH380B trains to other bureaus.

是转给动局其他所吧,动局车都不够呢,还转给其他局呢
Isn't it that they will transfer these old trains to other CRH bases within Shanghai Railway Bureau? We don' t have sufficient CRH trains here, why should we transfer them to other bureaus??:confused:

Your post is quite insensitive. If I had known Chinese tools, I might not be asking for help here buddy.

Yes and it is really good. It offers low rates of call. Like 22 cents per minute to India.
Why not use Wechat?
I heard this chatting APP also has English version in India, 22 cents still too pricey! I always use this APP(every Chinese use it) to chat with my relatives in US, you can chat by voice/video/voice message/video messages and in China u can use it to pay anything, from taxi to iPhone, hire a taxi, investment in funds, buy tickets of airplane/train, pay loans of credit cards, etc. ANYTHING.

Last edited:
Lanzhou-Guangzhou Railway

205835sqiikeb9qbz1jfj9.jpg.thumb.jpg

consisting of

(1)160km/h Lanzhou-Chongqing Railway(operational 2016 or early 2017)
(2)200km/h Chongqing-Guiyang Express Rail(operational 2016)and
(3)300km/h Guiyang-Guangzhou HSR(operational)

for a total of 2021.39km. :enjoy:

20110110021245407.jpg

The construction of the 3rd HSR linking Beijing and Tianjin is set to begin in 2015.

It is time to finalize the plan for the 2nd HSR linking Shanghai and Hangzhou!

Personally I favour the original proposal of a maglev line.

Shanghai to Hangzhou in 20 mins. :enjoy: Disneyland to West Lake in 20 mins。:D

20150204143721843.jpg

consisting of

The construction of the 3rd HSR linking Beijing and Tianjin is set to begin in 2015.

Strongly against Maglev
1, Maglev trains can not operate on existing line, thus no through-services. This one very crucial, no network, no success.
2, Financially impossible, let's face the failure of Shanghai's Maglev line.
3, We don't have that 400km/h tech, we only have low speed maglev tech. In that case, we have to buy cars from Germany, different from our manufactured-in-CSR/CNR CRH380 series.
Thank God, former PM Zhu Rongji's pro-Maglev clan failed, otherwise, we don't have a financially successful Beijing-Shanghai HSR now.
btw, photo crash

Baotou(of Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region)-Haikou(of Hainan Province)HSR

055800fnot7w7ax8wryorx.jpg.thumb.jpg

Proposal submitted to the State Council by 8 provinces along the line and the National Development and Reform Commission
Conceptual design initiated
Construction to start during the 13th 5-year Plan

@Yizhi you guys in Canton have massive transport need, but your blood-sucking Guangzhou Railway Company is lobbied by bus companies and expressway administration. Seriously, this costal line, only 250km/h?? Still, they will charge you 50% more.
You guys should learn from those citizens in Henan Province, fought and demostrated for HSR when hearing officers from the adjacent county were trying to move their planned HSR station. @StarCraft_ZT
:cry:.

Proposal submitted to the State Council by 8 provinces along the line and the National Development and Reform Commission
wow this is huge development for mid-Western China!

Old new: Seasonal Discounts of CRH Sleepers!
A netizen's experience of CRH Sleepers from Ningbo to Shenzhen
CRH1E宁波深圳动卧体验

因为是晚上,图比较少。先从宁波站美丽的一角开始
I didn't take many photos since it was at night. Start from the beautiful Ningbo Station
屏幕快照 2015-03-22 14.09.49.png

客流还算可以,4月10日以后又得大规模增加吧
Passenger flow was OK at this time, it will considerably increase after a major timetable update since 10 April.
屏幕快照 2015-03-22 14.10.24.png

宁波发车,两班车次,终到广州南和深圳北,也是宁波站最晚的车次了
These two CRH sleepers are the final services from Ningbo for today, bound for Guangzhou South and Shenzhen North
屏幕快照 2015-03-22 14.30.08.png

@Rajaraja Chola Don't worry about English in railway stations, they have bilingual screens.

两列车相邻而停,深圳车开始登车时,广州车发出
Two sleepers next to each other.
When I was boarding my Shenzhen train, the train for Guangzhou was leaving from Ningbo.

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 14.59.39.png

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 14.10.55.png

卧具干净整洁,不换卧铺卡,奉送餐盒一份。一路平稳,睡眠质量不错,但感觉挺了几个站,虽然不办客,不知道是故意耗点还是天窗原因,反正最后还是早点15分钟到站
Bedding was clear and organised, and tickets were not changed to sleep cards. A set of desert was offered. The ride was smooth and I had a sound sleep. The train stopped at several stations but not for passengers, I didn't know, was it because they wasted time on purpose or because of Roof Window. Anyway, my train finally arrived in Shenzhen 15 minutes earlier.
p.s. in normal overnight sleeper trains, tickets will be changed to sleep cards, before one's destination railway stuff will return the tickets and remind passengers of their stop.
p.p.s. In Chinese, "roof window" in railway terms means some specific time when a specific railway section is checked and maintained without any passenger trains or freight trains in operation. Mostly, it is at midnight.

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 15.03.03.png

深圳北站到达,夕发朝至就是方便。清晨的深圳北,厦深场和广深港场各待发车,忙碌的一天又要开始了
Arrive in Shenzhen North. It was so convenient to take "leaving at night and arriving in the morning" train. It was early morning at Shenzhen North Railway Station, trains on different tracks were waiting for their early services. Another busy day was about to commence!
屏幕快照 2015-03-22 14.13.19.png

p.s. "leaving at night and arriving in the morning" (夕发朝至)is a train service in China, normally 1000-1600km, about 8-13hours. Train number is started with K(express), T(special express) or Z (direct express), of the same ticket fares no matter which category(K/T/Z) the train is.

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 15.49.30.png

consisting of

20110110021245407.jpg

20150204143721843.jpg
Is this Disneyland in Shanghai? HKers will cry!

The ultimate goal is at least 50,000km HSR and 15,0000km normal lines/freight lines.
Compared to the density of Germany and Japan, we have a long way to go and a lot to learn!
@Götterdämmerung @Nihonjin1051
I have been keeping an eye on updates of 13th 5-year plan.

Last edited:
:cry:.

wow this is huge development for mid-Western China!
This project, is simply.......awesome!

I've checked the news, YES!!!
This line is designed to connect mostly provincial border regions which are generally underdeveloped and without sound logistics. A major project of 13th 5-year plan!

@Georgeclark @Nihonjin1051
Here, don't take direct day-time HSR from Guangzhou/Shenzhen all the way to Shanghai or Beijing, too many hours, like 7-9hours. I recommending this CRH sleeper, and with Discounts after 20 April, save a night in a hotel!

This project, is simply.......awesome!

I've checked the news, YES!!!
This line is designed to connect mostly provincial border regions which are generally underdeveloped and without sound logistics. A major project of 13th 5-year plan!

@Georgeclark @Nihonjin1051
Here, don't take direct day-time HSR from Guangzhou/Shenzhen all the way to Shanghai or Beijing, too many hours, like 8-9hours. I recommending this CRH sleeper, and with Discounts after 20 April.
Yeah remember you told me already :)

Last edited:
京沪穗深间高铁动卧增至9对 票价折后低于二等座 - 行业 - 人民铁道网 - 中国官方铁路门户
Shanghai-Shenzhen/Guangzhou, 2 services for each, 560/630yuan upper/lower berth
Guangzhou(3 per night)/Shenzhen(2 per night)-Beijing 700/800yuan

For day-time G-serious
Guangzhou-Shanghai, 4 daily, 793yuan/second class
Guangzhou-Beijing 6 daily, 862yuan/second class:cry:
quite affordable. i'll definitely choose CRH sleeper over flights next time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom