What's new

Chinese general: We are no match for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant you bear normal discussion. you cant compare yourselves to china so you come here and compare yourselves to a significantly smaller country.

I never compare India with Pakistan.

But we don't need "intermediaries to talk to the Chin. Nor lackeys who just blow their trumpets, show the Chin flag and hold the Chin balls in their hands.

Seriously what value add you can bring to the discussion between Indians and Chin?

Next you will bringing in comparisons betwen nepal and india. And why do you indult me for speaking the truth. You are the ones that served british, before them muslims etc and even today you look to americans for guidance and an italian woman strokes your heads and tells you what do lol

Serious identity crisis, many times typical of a convert.

They forget their identity, history everything and start hallucinating...

You and your ancestors served and became permanent slaves of the invaders. We have kicked the fil.th out and have nothing to do with them.

The GDP between India and Pakistan is also very huge! But that does not give India a moral boost to try Cold start or teach it a lesson! The alarm is Nuke, nuke and nuke.... If India can destroy 80% of Pak, then Pak can destroy 45% of India! There is no winner here!

Everything is going well for China, Everything is on track for them to challenge anyone they want! Why will they spoil that get back another 30 years back at this point of time?

I dont want any nukes in our neighbourhood. In fact no sane chinese, indian or pakistani wants a nuke to go off in any of our 3 countries. Can you say the same about white americans. (oh and I accept pakistanis are wring to offer america any accomodation and the people know it but we have had corrupt leaders bribed by americans)

We may or may not be in the league of usa but we are sure way ahead of you LOL i m so happy

We may not be ahead of you! But I am sure that we can teach you a very hard lesson this time which you will NOT forget even in your dreams!.... Oh! Enough of this emotional chest thumping! China is not going for a war.... not with India, Not at this point of time.

I dont want any nukes in our neighbourhood. In fact no sane chinese, indian or pakistani wants a nuke to go off in any of our 3 countries. Can you say the same about white americans. (oh and I accept pakistanis are wring to offer america any accomodation and the people know it but we have had corrupt leaders bribed by americans)

Buddy, Being the police of this world is not a easy job! Why should US alone fight their potential challenger? If they cannot make use of China-India, China-Australia, China-Japan, China-SK, China-Taiwan rivalry, they are not fit to police the world! At the end of the day US will not wage a war directly with big enemies... They will let us to fight among ourselves and provide machinery to the weakest so that the stronger one receives more destruction and there will be no one challenging them! As simple as that!

We will not invade india for no reason we are a peaceful nation, just try another forward policy and see if we gonna kick your asss or not

You are imagining things.... Why should India try the so called forward policy? At this point of time... By going forward we go and capture least developed part of Tibet? It doesn't make any sense at all!

India and China are not going for a war... Not for another 10 years.... Why should China go for a war if it has well motivated proxy who can do its job without losing a single Chinese soldier?

I think the general was faking whatever he said.Trying to play with the enemy.

But your nukes dont seem to be working. Chinese are well head in nuke divison too.

It was a major embarrassment for the country when a senior scientist of the Defence Research and Development Organisation, K Santhanam, made the revelation that Pokhran II, India's nuclear tests in 1998, was not entirely successful.
His statement that comes almost a decade after the test has landed the scientist in hot water. However, Santhanam says he stands by what he has said and has no intention of changing his stance.

Not entirely successful does not mean not entirely failure! It does not mean the nuke yielded a 60% or 70% of capacity is not going to do any harm to its recipient!

LOL. :lol:

Last time there was a USA-China war, we ended up pushing them and their allies completely out of North Korea. It was the longest retreat in the history of US military forces.

And the last time there was a Sino-Indian War, we crushed you easily.

Given that our relative power has risen exponentially against India since 1962, where does your logic come from? :P

See buddy.. its pretty simple.. Any full blown war with China means end of India story and end of the country as we know it.. So pretty much nothing left for India to care for.. On the other hand, China, with an ambition of replacing USA in next few decades, cant afford a victory with places like Shanghai and Beijing and probably hongkong turned to Nuclear wastelands.. So the relative power is as useless in this case as it is in the case of India - Pakistan

PS: LOL.. That felt nice.. Now I know why Pakistani members quite frequently indulge in the suicidal nuclear jingoism :D

See buddy.. its pretty simple.. Any full blown war with China means end of India story and end of the country as we know it.. So pretty much nothing left for India to care for.. On the other hand, China, with an ambition of replacing USA in next few decades, cant afford a victory with places like Shanghai and Beijing and probably hongkong turned to Nuclear wastelands.. So the relative power is as useless in this case as it is in the case of India - Pakistan

PS: LOL.. That felt nice.. Now I know why Pakistani members quite frequently indulge in the suicidal nuclear jingoism :D

This is the exact reason why China encourages Pakistan and US is trying to bring India into its proximity! No one is ready for all out nuke war... Not even US! Happy if the nuke is just a deterrent!

First defeat invincible republic of taiwan. Compare the size of economy, area and number of china and taiwan. And result of conflict beween them.lol

And stay with topic

whats the republic of taiwan?

republic of china once ruled over all of china, the ccp once consisted of less than 50 guys
yea lets see comparing

economy?
ccp---------------ROC
50 poor guys------billion + us aid
area?
CCP ------------------------------------------- ROC
couple of underground meeting areas -----------all of china
number
CCP ------------------------------ ROC
50 guys--------------------------- Millions

i would say given the situation at the beginning of the conflict the ccp is doing pretty good

LOL....... look at the inferiority complex indians...... the general was on an official visit to the USA, of course he is being polite to his hosts.

Did you expect him to act like than inferiority complex indian and say "oh you USA you are nothing compared to my PLA and we kicked your buttocks in the Korea too"?

Of course not. The man said what was expected -- we are 20 years behind (i.e. 1991 level) -- but the enemy will always be kept in the dark.

LOL....... look at the inferiority complex indians...... the general was on an official visit to the USA, of course he is being polite to his hosts.

Did you expect him to act like than inferiority complex indian and say "oh you USA you are nothing compared to my PLA and we kicked your buttocks in the Korea too"?

Of course not. The man said what was expected -- we are 20 years behind (i.e. 1991 level) -- but the enemy will always be kept in the dark.

11ilve9.gif

You and your ancestors served and became permanent slaves of the invaders. We have kicked the fil.th out and have nothing to do with them.
All hindus were subjugated by the Timurid and later the Mughal Empire over the course of 800 years. All the men were send to Arab countries as slaves after a little snip. Some of the female slaves raised their mixed-blood children as hindus and thus became today's india.

So, it is incorrect to say that you "have nothing to do with them." They are in your blood. They left in imprint on you over 800 years that you can never forget or erase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom