What's new

Chinese general: We are no match for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
rest assured there will be no winner in china-India war,we can destroy them fully they can destroy us fully.that's why we both have sane leaders who calculate the pros and cons of war before engage into one.

unlike some retards here who think they can destroy fourth biggest defense force in world and live happily ever after.

India is not a match for China.. accepted... But you are telling something like China will win the war without losing a single soldier and in the same time India will be completely destroyed!

Hey, we too have nukes if you had forgot it! You should also note that 'India has never been in a stronger position vis-a-vis China than we are today, not since the Independence in 1947.' If China is so strong why cant it invade India now? It will be the stupidest move by China in its entire history.... Even stupid than Germany attacking Russia in WW-II.

If and a big IF ever a war with India and China.... The only beneficiary is US and they will provide enough machines to fight a war to India... We have our mother Russia who helped us in the pressing times of need.

Between I don't think China has very, very pressing problems with India like Indo-Pak, NK-SK or Israel-Arab to go for an all out war with India. But China will fight India till a last Pakistani!

Mate, Chin's investments over decades are going to waste, slowly but surely.

Myanmar is going out of their orbit, NK is uncertain after the "dear leader's" death and Pakistan may well turn back to USA. After all the third A is still America. ;)

Poor Chins. Their dream run remained a dream before it could see if whiff of fresh air.

and earlier today some chinese posters were hyping that indian army chief said indian army no match for china but china is in the league of USA :rofl:

We may or may not be in the league of usa but we are sure way ahead of you LOL i m so happy

rest assured there will be no winner in china-India war,we can destroy them fully they can destroy us fully.that's why we both have sane leaders who calculate the pros and cons of war before engage into one.

unlike some retards here who think they can destroy fourth biggest defense force in world and live happily ever after.

Nothing of the sort is gonna happen.

The low IQ trolls here are the ouliers of the Chin society. The average Chin are better than them and the ones making the decisions leave out such people to vent out on the net what they can't in their real life, where the big brother is always watching. ;)

My understanding is that the gap between india and china today is far more than it was in 1962, therefore logic dictates that indians should keep very quite when talking about china or they will get their heads kicked in again by china like in 1962. There is more than a good chance pakistan will join in as well.

Yes absolutely time just telling us in 1962 we are the same and in 2011 our economy is 5x india our fx is 10x india our millitary is 20 years ahead and everything else is atleast 30 years ahead ectect LOL

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

LOL cos you are useless compare to china enough said

A nuke weapon does not know anything about economy fx, military might or anything of that sort.... It is what preventing India to go on a all out war with Pakistan.

If we are so useless come on... try again now and try to replicate 1962... We are waiting for you!

We may or may not be in the league of usa but we are sure way ahead of you LOL i m so happy

we dont doubt that but that doesnt mean your army will walk over india i case of a war,too much false strategy taught to chinese members i guess

Mate, Chin's investments over decades are going to waste, slowly but surely.

Myanmar is going out of their orbit, NK is uncertain after the "dear leader's" death and Pakistan may well turn back to USA. After all the third A is still America. ;)

Poor Chins. Their dream run remained a dream before it could see if whiff of fresh air.

Hahaha indian lecture us on economy wake up and smell the coffeee.

yes we may be unable to beat taiwan , but WE CERTAINLY CAN AND DID KICKED YOUR ASSSS IN 1962.

YAA but in 1962. Now we have nuke now. We will Die but along with you. And now save you assss from non-nuclear ROC. I hope you can do it

A nuke weapon does not know anything about economy fx, military might or anything of that sort.... It is what preventing India to go on a all out war with Pakistan.

If we are so useless come on... try again now and try to replicate 1962... We are waiting for you!

But your nukes dont seem to be working. Chinese are well head in nuke divison too.

It was a major embarrassment for the country when a senior scientist of the Defence Research and Development Organisation, K Santhanam, made the revelation that Pokhran II, India's nuclear tests in 1998, was not entirely successful.
His statement that comes almost a decade after the test has landed the scientist in hot water. However, Santhanam says he stands by what he has said and has no intention of changing his stance.

My understanding is that the gap between india and china today is far more than it was in 1962, therefore logic dictates that indians should keep very quite when talking about china or they will get their heads kicked in again by china like in 1962.

The lackeys are always more loyal than the king.

And nobody cares for them. ;)

There is more than a good chance pakistan will join in as well.

Well, you will do for the kaffir Chin what you didn't when you were divided into two?

Or what you won't do for your Islamic Palestinian brothers against a country with half the population of Karachi? ;)

Somehow I have a wee bit doubt.

We will not invade india for no reason we are a peaceful nation, just try another forward policy and see if we gonna kick your asss or not

The lackeys are always more loyal than the king.

And nobody cares for them. ;)

Well, you will do for the kaffir Chin what you didn't when you were divided into two?

Or what you won't do for your Islamic Palestinian brothers against a country with half the population of Karachi? ;)

Somehow I have a wee bit doubt.

cant you bear normal discussion. you cant compare yourselves to china so you come here and compare yourselves to a significantly smaller country. Next you will bringing in comparisons betwen nepal and india. And why do you indult me for speaking the truth. You are the ones that served british, before them muslims etc and even today you look to americans for guidance and an italian woman strokes your heads and tells you what do lol

My understanding is that the gap between india and china today is far more than it was in 1962, therefore logic dictates that indians should keep very quite when talking about china or they will get their heads kicked in again by china like in 1962. There is more than a good chance pakistan will join in as well.

The GDP between India and Pakistan is also very huge! But that does not give India a moral boost to try Cold start or teach it a lesson! The alarm is Nuke, nuke and nuke.... If India can destroy 80% of Pak, then Pak can destroy 45% of India! There is no winner here!

Everything is going well for China, Everything is on track for them to challenge anyone they want! Why will they spoil that get back another 30 years back at this point of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom