What's new

Chinese general: We are no match for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If arrogance was one my vices I would, but it isn't, so I don't see any need to practice that. I eat too much beef, that is my vice. I have to learn not to eat more than a pound of it in a day.

"vanity of vanity , all is vanity " from you posts mate i doubt you have the capacity of self introspection , so even if you were arrogant you would not know about it .:)

no offense .but since we are talking about it , just thought i would contribute my 2 cents.

Losing is not call surrender unlike begging another country for saving itself called surrender.LOL

Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India

India begged both the USSR, and then the USA... to help them against China in 1962.

But neither one came. :lol:

We smashed you easily, even when our economy and military were the same size as yours in 1962.

Today... China's economy is four times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

China has never been in a stronger position vis-a-vis India than we are today, not since the founding of the PRC.

India begged both the USSR, and then the USA... to help them against China in 1962.

We smashed you easily, even when our economy and military were the same size as yours in 1962.

Today... China's economy is four times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

China has never been in a stronger position vis-a-vis India than we are today, not since the founding of the PRC.

You were also very strong with 165 million Chin against 60000 Mongols.

They still took 90 of your cities in just one year. You know what "taking a Chin city" meant for the Mongols?

History repeats itself. It will repeat sooner if you boast too much. ;)

"vanity of vanity , all is vanity " from you posts mate i doubt you have the capacity of self introspection , so even if you were arrogant you would not know about it .:)

no offense .but since we are talking about it , just thought i would contribute my 2 cents.

Let me give you just one example of your so-called indian 'self introspection', this is what one of you have said,

"The Chin ran with its tails between its legs in the minor 1962 skirmish.

After that they were beaten hollow by small but brave Vietnam. Beaten hollow that is.

If they try now, they won't even be allowed back.

But we know, they can only talk. They have been barking at Taiwan for decades.

Just barking."

I think some of you indians love to make us laugh!

India begged both the USSR, and then USA... to help them against China in 1962.

According to reports, Nehru sought aid from
the US in these letters, which have been
made accessible by the JFK Library in
Washington, in the form of air power
including fighter aircraft and pilots to
handle them and train Indian staff. While it
was known even at the time of the 1962
war that Nehru had sought `general' help
from the US, the extent to which Nehru had gone in seeking military aid was not known.

We asked for traing and aid which we lacked unlike we lack is courage to ask begging other country for fulfladge help( direct engagement) especially to save herself from a tiny Island.LOL

Our strategy with Taiwan has always been "peaceful reunification". Since of course they are our blood brothers. No one here wants to fight them unless there is no other choice.

Indians however, are not connected to us by blood or anything else. :azn:

I am glad.

We don't need to show any mercy then. ;)

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I didn't mean to offend you, but I'll save the indian pork for my Chinese friends, they love it.

I am glad you understand your status so well.

What an ambition, seving pork to the kaffir masters. ;)

Our strategy with Taiwan has always been "peaceful reunification". Since of course they are our blood brothers. No one here wants to fight them unless there is no other choice.

Indians however, are not connected to us by blood or anything else. :azn:

Peaceful unification?????? LOL, tell me MR chinese dragon, How many missiles need to target a small Island for peaceful Unification?

Peaceful unification?????? LOL, tell me MR chinese dragon, How many missiles need to targeted a small Island for peaceful Unification?

Some of them really think they can get away with plain lies on the net.

In their own place, truth and facts are at a premium.

And 40000 internet police (including many on this forum, may be all) police what the Chin do and see online.

1962 is past just like China begged USA to save yourself from invading ,genociding and raping japanese.

BTW. You still unable to beat a tiny taiwan. I hope you China will able to beat before invading India

yes we may be unable to beat taiwan , but we certainly can and did kicked your asssss in 1962.

We don't need a Chinese General to say this do we? Even a third grader knows it! Nothing to see here. Next.....
:toast_sign:

India is not a match for China.. accepted... But you are telling something like China will win the war without losing a single soldier and in the same time India will be completely destroyed!

Hey, we too have nukes if you had forgot it! You should also note that 'India has never been in a stronger position vis-a-vis China than we are today, not since the Independence in 1947.' If China is so strong why cant it invade India now? It will be the stupidest move by China in its entire history.... Even stupid than Germany attacking Russia in WW-II.

If and a big IF ever a war with India and China.... The only beneficiary is US and they will provide enough machines to fight a war to India... We have our mother Russia who helped us in the pressing times of need.

Between I don't think China has very, very pressing problems with India like Indo-Pak, NK-SK or Israel-Arab to go for an all out war with India. But China will fight India till a last Pakistani!

Don't worry...time will tell everyone who stand where..But personally i'm not favor of these crappy like of things

Yes absolutely time just telling us in 1962 we are the same and in 2011 our economy is 5x india our fx is 10x india our millitary is 20 years ahead and everything else is atleast 30 years ahead ectect LOL

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

India don't want achieve anything from a country who is useless against a small island called ROC.

Surrender?? Losing is not call surrender unlike begging another country for saving itself called surrender.LOL

LOL cos you are useless compare to china enough said

yes we may be unable to beat taiwan , but we certainly can and did kicked your asssss in 1962.

1962 was a good bitter lesson... The cat will not fall in hot water all the time! What stops you to try again! come on let us destroy each other and the supremacy of the west for another century!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom