What's new

Chinese general: We are no match for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If arrogance was one my vices I would, but it isn't, so I don't see any need to practice that. I eat too much beef, that is my vice. I have to learn not to eat more than a pound of it in a day.

Eat beef or pork as much as you like, what do we care for your diet!

The Chin ran with its tails between its legs in the minor 1962 skirmish.

After that they were beaten hollow by small but brave Vietnam. Beaten hollow that is.

If they try now, they won't even be allowed back.

But we know, they can only talk. They have been barking at Taiwan for decades.

Just barking. ;)

After that they were beaten hollow by small but brave Vietnam. Beaten hollow that is.

Just barking. ;)

Another indian living in delusion LOL

NO you didnt not in 1962 where we gave you a hell of a beating:rofl:

1962 is past just like China begged USA to save yourself from invading ,genociding and raping japanese.

BTW. You still unable to beat a tiny taiwan. I hope you China will able to beat before invading India

Just barking. ;)

Our strategy with Taiwan has always been "peaceful reunification". Since of course they are our blood brothers. No one here wants to fight them unless there is no other choice.

Indians however, are not connected to us by blood or anything else. :azn:

1962 is past just like China begged USA to save yourself from invading ,genociding and raping japanese.

May be but they are not your achievement is it? india is useless against china hahahha

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

LOL yeah they seem so happy surrendered to china , very smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our strategy with Taiwan has always been "peaceful reunification". Since of course they are our blood brothers. No one here wants to fight them unless there is no other choice.

Indians however, are not connected to us by blood or anything else. :azn:

but they are connected to u throught there childhood dream AKHANDBHARAT (Tibet ) :cheesy:

Man, where did you get this? It's a diamond mine! Those indian soldiers look so friendly, I knew, indians never liked fighting a strong army.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be but they are not your achievement is it? india is useless against china hahahha

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

LOL yeah they seem so happy surrendered to china , very smart.

India don't want achieve anything from a country who is useless against a small island called ROC.

Surrender?? Losing is not call surrender unlike begging another country for saving itself called surrender.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom