What's new

Chinese general: We are no match for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now at the end of 2011, this general realized it...!!!:disagree:

This is called strategy.........keep doing what you are doing but keep low profile.....and just ignore the other comments.

delivering the message of love and peace in the cyber warfare take place in this forum i guess..

Whats is the issue if the general says that Chinese army is no match for USA.I think u forget that one factor in winning the war is by taking ur opponent by surprise.

So i think Chinese have alot of surprises of US of A.as they have kept surprises the whole world with the pace of advancement they had with science and technology.

I will say good going China ,U have long way to go . :china:.

ps: Indians on this forum they have nothing to contribute actually so they restrain to trolling and pulling out article from junk that are negative things from Pakistan and China. I hope they grow up some day and act like mature rather than 2 yr old kiddos.

First defeat invincible republic of taiwan. Compare the size of economy, area and number of china and taiwan. And result of conflict beween them.lol

And stay with topic

In 1945, Taiwan's KMT government controlled 99.9% of China's territory.
In 1949, Taiwan's KMT government controlls 0.01% of China's territory, and hasn't gained 1 cm back.

If India is as strong as Taiwan's KMT, wow... you're gonna be running a Congress Party in Exile from Andaman Islands soon.

In 1945, Taiwan's KMT government controlled 99.9% of China's territory.
In 1949, Taiwan's KMT government controlls 0.01% of China's territory, and hasn't gained 1 cm back.

If India is as strong as Taiwan's KMT, wow... you're gonna be running a Congress Party in Exile from Andaman Islands soon.

Welcome back xiong di, I see you have kept your sword sharp.

Humility is a national trait of the Chinese, perhaps some indians can learn from the Chinese general.
And inferiority complex is yours,kindly Use unbold fonts here mate ..:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
1962 is past just like China begged USA to save yourself from invading ,genociding and raping japanese.

BTW. You still unable to beat a tiny taiwan. I hope you China will able to beat before invading India

:lol: the shameless guys just forgot all the good that America did for them by giving them freedom.. They should be rather very respectful towards America as they saved them from becoming Japanese slaves..

You were also very strong with 165 million Chin against 60000 Mongols.

They still took 90 of your cities in just one year. You know what "taking a Chin city" meant for the Mongols?

History repeats itself. It will repeat sooner if you boast too much. ;)

:lol: So true, it is a fact that mongols were the first rulers of China who united China for the first time.. Second time it was Manchus.. I think Japanese would have been third if Chinis were not saved by Americans.. Chinis should be thankful to Americans that they didn't decide to rule them.. they had all the power to do so at that time..

Can you throw light on this statement?

You know what "taking a Chin city" meant for the Mongols

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I am glad you understand your status so well.

What an ambition, seving pork to the kaffir masters. ;)

:lol: That looks like one of the awesome & may be high paying job for a Bangladeshi..

All hindus were subjugated by the Timurid and later the Mughal Empire over the course of 800 years. All the men were send to Arab countries as slaves after a little snip. Some of the female slaves raised their mixed-blood children as hindus and thus became today's india.

So, it is incorrect to say that you "have nothing to do with them." They are in your blood. They left in imprint on you over 800 years that you can never forget or erase.

Some of your men/women carry Japanese gene as well.. Do I need to remind?? And Mongol blood run so deep in your society as they took all your cities by force and later ruled you for a long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom