What's new

Chinese general arrested for gilded lifestyle

these Annams is just huge joke, their animal race is not the original Red River Delta people, they are further South

if you don't believe me then just look these thread, some of you already knew who this nerd brain girl is and look how I owned her ( I think they are also the member Rye), I only got surface don't even read much but still this nerd was lost for words
Viet history
also see this thread but they are purposely make wrong conclusion, I asked the dude Eastsea one time why the capital Hoa Lu was in south but he didn't get what I tried to said and she copied it, what a joke!
Vietnamese language genesis - A new mind-boggling theory

Annam pigs was never enslaved for 1000yrs that's just a lie peddled by Annam propogandas during war time and also use for victim mentality, when you are too dumb can read a thousand books and still don't know nothing, when you are superior like me just read a little bit and still got better understanding, that's why I will rule your numbskull race hahaha

LOL at retard viets telling us how good they can fight when their country been colonised so many time by numerous nations hahaha I m LMAO
it is only one time that Vietnam suffered colonization, thanks to your (the Qing) incompetence and reluctance to provide us all necessary means to win the first France-Vietnam war. :hitwall:

yes, You can blame your own stupidity that after Vietnam fell, the French, the Japanese and others came and looted China, killed men and raped women.

these Annams is just huge joke, their animal race is not the original Red River Delta people, they are further South

if you don't believe me then just look these thread, some of you already knew who this nerd brain girl is and look how I owned her ( I think they are also the member Rye), I only got surface don't even read much but still this nerd was lost for words
Viet history
also see this thread but they are purposely make wrong conclusion, I asked the dude Eastsea one time why the capital Hoa Lu was in south but he didn't get what I tried to said and she copied it, what a joke!

Annam pigs was never enslaved for 1000yrs that's just a lie peddled by Annam propogandas during war time and also use for victim mentality, when you are too dumb can read a thousand books and still don't know nothing, when you are superior like me just read a little bit and still got better understanding, that's why I will rule your numbskull race hahaha
you are just a loser.

Poor dumb baboon, the majority of southern Han, ESPECIALLY Cantonese, are descended from northern Han migrants to southern China. Thats why most southern han share Y Chromosome Haplogroup O3a with northern Han.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

mandarin: ni hao, wo shi guangdong ren 你好、我是廣東人
cantonese: nei ho, ngoh si gwong dung yan. 你好、我是廣東人
Minnan: lí hó, góa sī Kńg-tang lâng 你好、我是廣東人
hakka: ngi ho, ngai si Kóng tûng ngìn 你好、我是廣東人

vietnamese:Xin chào, Tôi là Người Quảng Đông. 嗔嘲, 晬罗
2029A.gif
廣東

Japanese: Konnichiwa, watashi ha kanton jin desu こんにちは, 私は広東人です

Korean: Annyeong, jeonun gwangdung saram imnida 安寧, 저는 廣東 사람 입니다

Y Chromosome data O3 is popular for all most East Asia people, there is Manchus, Mongolia, Korean, Japanese and including Vietnamese in Soth East Asia.

Nothern Han, their ancestor should been a Peking man. The Northener Han Chinese people in the northern areas around Beijing have heavy influenced from Altaic mongoloids from the north (those related to Japanese, Koreans, Manchus, Mongols, etc.).

images

The genetic lineage of Southern Han is related more to Tai/Katay people in South East Asia

MfgdE.jpg

Viet history

I would like to ignore you, however you mentioned to me in your post, so I try my best to answer you as reasonably. I ,m just wonder why you again and again spread hatred against Vietnamese ?. You said you are South Vietnamese, but I guess your are Khmer in ethnic, Khmer Krom if I,m right,

I think you are our brother or sister of us, just because we are belong to the people who existed in the world, who shared same native languages, we both are speaking Mon/Khmer languages. In very ancient time Vietnamese/Kinh people and Khmer people we shared same ancestor. Do you know about Sundeland or Sunde shelf ? in very ancient history time from the Late Pleistocene Age (600,000-12,000 BC), our ancestors were there.

Historians believe that the earliest Vietnamese people (including Mon/Khmer people) gradually moved from the Indonesian archipelago through the Malay Peninsula and Thailand and up to mainland in China. Then until they Vietnamese/Kinh settled back to North Vietnam the edges of the Red River in the Tonkin Delta.

I know your theory that, Vietnamese/Kinh people never been first in North Vietnam. There was land of Tahi/Katay people. Jiao Zhi people was the Tay/Nung people, not Kinh people. This theory is wrong, bro. Vietnamese/Kinh people not only existed first in North Vietnam, we were also in Laos, in Luang Prabang following your comment.

Last time, I have been to Phnom Penh, I visited the National Museum, I saw the map drawn up the territory of Khmer Empire, it included Laos and Thailand territory. What does it mean ? Vietnamese/Kinh people were there, we were the people of Khmer Empire in gold time, when Laotian people was in China until before 14 Century.

Its great, bro when we could defend our territory of Khmer Empirer and you can rule on us and South East Asia balong to Mon/Khmer speaking people.

Turn back to your question ? why Hoa Lu was first capital of Dai Viet. Its very simple: there is hometown of Dinh Bo Linh. But you have to know that Đinh Bộ Lĩnh ordered hís best friend Lưu Cơ taken a position of Governor od Đại La citadel.

similar question for you: why Angkor wat was the first capital of the Khmer Empire, not Phnom Penh ?

images

Last edited:
Y Chromosome data O3 is popular for all most East Asia people, there is Manchus, Mongolia, Korean, Japanese and including Vietnamese in Soth East Asia.

Nothern Han, their ancestor should been a Peking man. The Northener Han Chinese people in the northern areas around Beijing have heavy influenced from Altaic mongoloids from the north (those related to Japanese, Koreans, Manchus, Mongols, etc.).

images

The genetic lineage of Southern Han is related more to Tai/Katay people in South East Asia

MfgdE.jpg

Cavalli-Sforza's data is for AUTOSOMAL DNA.

Autosome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Y chromosome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mestizo Hispanic people in Latin America are mostly descended from Spanish men marrying native Amerindian women. After generations of mixing with natives, they have mostly native autosomal DNA. However, their Y chromsome DNA from their father is still Spanish.

Northern and southern Han have the same Y chromosomes. Southern Han are descended mostly from northern Han marrying native women.

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

6590358575_7450cf0f53.jpg

2008112521014723.jpg

yndahan.jpg

1308171634806ad8e74f2ed197.jpeg

Japanese and Koreans are not genetically Altaic. They are east asian. Their haplogroups are different from Central Asian altaic Mongols and Turkic peoples.

East Asians and southeast asians have majority Y chromosome haplogroup O

Haplogroup O-M175 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haplogrupo_O_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

Central Asian Altaics marker is Y chromosome Haplogroup C

Haplogroup C-M217 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Distribution_of_Haplogroup_C-M217_Y-DNA_-_worldwide.png

I guess You are Cantonese, is right ?

our debate is about our history for Vietnam, for the Kinh people is main ethnic group of Vietnam Nation.

You can trust it or not, same Hua/Xia, Vanlang is myth too.

Van Lang's existence is debated in Vietnam as you know. But I have my idea when I read a historian book. What was truly happens in the prehistory time ? from 10,000 to 5,000 years ? I posted my comments many time, I think you have been read it.
No I don't have a drop of Cantonese blood in me,though my Hakka ancestors came from Mei county.

Rather 6th generation descendant from Putian,Fujian from my father's side and a 14th generation descendant from Quanzhou,Fujian from my mother's side neither which have anything to do with Vietnam.

I'm not going to argue the existence of Xia dynasty there isn't enough evidence to support its existence though Chinese texts support it.

By that logic you can say Hwandan Gogi is a reliable text stating how Koreans ruled the modern day territory of China and beyond:rolleyes1:

No your comments are full of errors,simply belonging to the same language family doesn't mean you can claim their lands.

Should China claim all these lands because they belong in the same language family?

Sino-tibetan_languages.png

I've asked for textual and archaeological evidence and you have failed to show me any.

It is pointless assigning a specific haplogroup to an ethnicity,they existed before the advent of Chinese,Vietnamese etc.

Just because a Han Chinese is O1 or O2 doesn't make them less Chinese then their neighbors.

Neolithic Northern China ,the dominating haplogroups was N1 and O3.

Y Chromosome analysis of prehistoric human populations in the West Liao River Valley,Northeast China

中国北方古代人群Y染色体遗传多样性研究

The Zhou Kings Y DNA is O3-002611 if we assume the Dukes of Cao are really descended from the same ancestors as the Zhou kings.

Cao Cao's Y DNA is O2*-M268 since his descedants and his uncle share the same Y DNA.

Ancient DNA of Emperor CAO Cao’s granduncle matches those of his present descendants: a commentary on present Y chromosomes reveal the ancestry of Emperor CAO Cao of 1800 years ago

However Wholegrain is correct there was a historic male dominated "Han Chinese" migration to Southern China.

I wonder if you understand the situation?

Soviet Union and Vietnam were military allies, so it was natural that the mightier partner the Soviets had bases in Vietnam. So Cam Ranh bay. like the Americans had the bay when South Vietnam was their ally. You could afford to say NO, but we are a small nation.

Besides, America has military bases all over the world, including Germany. Is Germany a US vassal? Not everyone is China: big, populous and can protect yourself. So You can afford to say NO.

Just to clarify, big is not equivalent to strong or powerful .

Actually , China was really weak at 1950s when Soviet Union requested to set up a military base at QingDao.

And the gap between China and Soviet Union at 1950s is much more bigger than the gap between Vie and China today.

We still said "no" to Soviet Union because this is about National dignity and sovereignty and we had the ball to say "NO" .

And I say this because your Vie fella like Viva_viet and eastsea always try to humiliate us by saying we kiss US *** or Soviet ***.

In fact , you guys allow foreign army stay in your country and we do not .

About the US military base in Germany , they do not volunteer the military base and Germany allow US army to set up a military base because they lost WW2.

This is the key difference between Germany and Viet, and some Eu or nato country do not allow US to set up a military base in their country , such as France.

Forgive my straightforward.

Poor dumb baboon, the majority of southern Han, ESPECIALLY Cantonese, are descended from northern Han migrants to southern China. Thats why most southern han share Y Chromosome Haplogroup O3a with northern Han.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

大中华文明圈各地域人们的血统构成,例:大和民族九州岛父系—汉族血统40%... – 【人人分享-人人网】

The majority of Northern and Southern Han Y chromosomes are the same, subclades of Y haplogroup O3. Native haplogroups like O1 are in the minority.

6590358575_7450cf0f53.jpg

2008112521014723.jpg

yndahan.jpg

1308171634806ad8e74f2ed197.jpeg

Southern dialects like Cantonese are even closer to ancient Middle Chinese than Mandarin.

Food in China: A Cultural and Historical Inquiry - Frederick J. Simoons - Google Books

Early Child Cantonese: Facts and Implications - Shek Tse, Hui Li - Google Books

The Chinese Language: Its History and Current Usage - Google Books

Non Han people would refer to Han people from the central plains (Zhongyuan) as "people of the Tang". The Cantonese would use this same term to refer to themselves.

Chinese History: A Manual - Endymion Porter Wilkinson - Google Books

China - Michael Cannings - Google Books

mandarin: ni hao, wo shi guangdong ren 你好、我是廣東人
cantonese: nei ho, ngoh si gwong dung yan. 你好、我是廣東人
Minnan: lí hó, góa sī Kńg-tang lâng 你好、我是廣東人
hakka: ngi ho, ngai si Kóng tûng ngìn 你好、我是廣東人

vietnamese:Xin chào, Tôi là Người Quảng Đông. 嗔嘲, 晬罗
2029A.gif
廣東

Japanese: Konnichiwa, watashi ha kanton jin desu こんにちは, 私は広東人です

Korean: Annyeong, jeonun gwangdung saram imnida 安寧, 저는 廣東 사람 입니다[/quote]

Where do you get so much materials ?

Last edited:
Mestizo Hispanic people in Latin America are mostly descended from Spanish men marrying native Amerindian women. After generations of mixing with natives, they have mostly native autosomal DNA. However, their Y chromsome DNA from their father is still Spanish.
Northern and southern Han have the same Y chromosomes. Southern Han are descended mostly from northern Han marrying native women.
Latin-America people speak Spanish or Portugal language, but they are not European people, not Spanish or Portugal in ethnicity.. Southern Hans are not Northern Hans, Southern Hans (Yue people) speak their own languages Northern Hans do not understand.

Central Asian Altaics marker is Y chromosome Haplogroup C

Read again my comment you quoted above.

Mongoloid term is refers to populations common in most of Asia , similar concept have used the term East Asian race.

Altaic Mongolid family is relatived to the languages, the Altaic theory proposes that the Mongolic family is a member of a larger Altaic family that would also include the Turkic and Tungusic, and usually Korean and Japonic languages as well.

Latin-America people speak Spanish or Portugal language, but they are not European people, not Spanish or Portugal in ethnicity.. Southern Hans are not Northern Hans, Southern Hans (Yue people) speak their own languages Northern Hans do not understand.
How many times do I have to tell you Southern Han Chinese don't identify with Baiyue,neither do they speak a Baiyue language.

All Southern Han Chinese speak a Sinitic language case closed.

You do realize that Northern Han Chinese at one point spoke languages similar to the modern day Sinitic languages of Southern China.

Why are you so obsessed with us,does it satisfy your ego that Southern Han Chinese are not pure?

While Chinese don't have Vietnamese blood, Vietnamese have Chinese blood.

Go claim kinship with other Mon Khmer speaking people,I don't want anything to do with you.

No I don't have a drop of Cantonese blood in me,though my Hakka ancestors came from Mei county.

Rather 6th generation descendant from Putian,Fujian from my father's side and a 14th generation descendant from Quanzhou,Fujian from my mother's side neither which have anything to do with Vietnam.

I'm not going to argue the existence of Xia dynasty there isn't enough evidence to support its existence though Chinese texts support it.

By that logic you can say Hwandan Gogi is a reliable text stating how Koreans ruled the modern day territory of China and beyond:rolleyes1:

No your comments are full of errors,simply belonging to the same language family doesn't mean you can claim their lands.

Should China claim all these lands because they belong in the same language family?

Sino-tibetan_languages.png

I've asked for textual and archaeological evidence and you have failed to show me any.

Our debate is limited to Hua/Xia and Van Lang, is existed or not. bro.

Our debate is limited to Hua/Xia and Van Lang, is existed or not. bro.
Neither of which have sufficient proof to say that they existed.

Though Xia has stronger claim as there are numerous neolithic sites with palaces and bronzes but no written records.

You have never provided archaeological proof of Van Lang's existence either.

How many times do I have to tell you Southern Han Chinese don't identify with Baiyue,neither do they speak a Baiyue language.

All Southern Han Chinese speak a Sinitic language case closed.

You do realize that Northern Han Chinese at one point spoke languages similar to the modern day Sinitic languages of Southern China.

Why are you so obsessed with us,does it satisfy your ego that Southern Han Chinese are not pure?

While Chinese don't have Vietnamese blood, Vietnamese have Chinese blood.

Go claim kinship with other Mon Khmer speaking people,I don't want anything to do with you.

No need to be nervous bro,

you are hakka people you speak the Hakka is a variety of Chinese spoken in south eastern China, parts of Taiwan and in the New Territories of Hong Kong. There are also significant communities of Hakka speakers in such countries as the USA, French Guiana, Mauritius and the UK. The total number of Hakka speakers is roughly 40 million.

who have Chinese blood in Vietnam, they are Hoa people, or Minh Huong. They could turn back to China immediately if they want.

No need to be nervous bro,

you are hakka people you speak the Hakka is a variety of Chinese spoken in south eastern China, parts of Taiwan and in the New Territories of Hong Kong. There are also significant communities of Hakka speakers in such countries as the USA, French Guiana, Mauritius and the UK. The total number of Hakka speakers is roughly 40 million.

who have Chinese blood in Vietnam, they are Hoa people, or Minh Huong. They could turn back to China immediately if they want.
I'm not nervous, I'm furious at your attempts to distort my ancestry and the ancestry of my kinsman.

I'm only part Hakka,on my paternal grandmother's side.

Besides Hakka are as Han as any other subgroup of Han Chinese though did mix with the She people(who are part Chinese to begin with).

After more than a thousands years of control there should be plenty of Chinese blood in Vietnamese,as Jiaozhi circuit was a prime location for incoming Han settlers,various Vietnamese dynasties were founded by men with Chinese blood.

Just to clarify, big is not equivalent to strong or powerful .

Actually , China was really weak at 1950s when Soviet Union requested to set up a military base at QingDao.

And the gap between China and Soviet Union at 1950s is much more bigger than the gap between Vie and China today.

We still said "no" to Soviet Union because this is about National dignity and sovereignty and we had the ball to say "NO" .

And I say this because your Vie fella like Viva_viet and eastsea always try to humiliate us by saying we kiss US *** or Soviet ***.

In fact , you guys allow foreign army stay in your country and we do not .

About the US military base in Germany , they do not volunteer the military base and Germany allow US army to set up a military base because they lost WW2.

This is the key difference between Germany and Viet, and some Eu or nato country do not allow US to set up a military base in their country , such as France.

Forgive my straightforward.
every country takes different approaches in achieving its goal, so China or Vietnam.
when you are weak, it is mostly because of your internal conflicts and strategic miscalculation that invite others to loot China, so shows your history. it is only your stupidity that holds you back, altthough you have manpower and resources.

the Soviets were a superpower at their height. they had military bases not only in Vietnam, but in Eastern Europe. actually Vietnam was just a part of the global cold war. The Soviets only wanted to contain China, but America in SE Asia. Most importantly, what you like to forget: China was and is still a big threat to Vietnam national security. the imbalance of power let Vietnam no choice. I don´t need to mention the wars you conducted against us, not to mention you supported our enemies (Champa, Cambodia).

yes, you cannot deny the fact that you attacked Vietnam, killed our people, destroyed our infrastructures, supported our enemies and sabotaged our development. you were a devil. you have no right to teach Vietnam.

in short, we act on own national interests, not to please China!

the US has military bases in Germany, because it is part of the NATO. It had served and still serves as deterrence against the Soviets and today Russia. most Germans welcome the bases, only few protest against the presence of US troops. during the cold war, America and the Soviets had kept huge armies in Western and Eastern Germany. the world stood many times before a global nuclear confrontation (Cuba crisis). Germany is rich and powerful, and it thinks it needs a partner. VN is much weaker.

with the collapse of the Soviet Union and normalisation with China, Vietnam has neither foreign military bases not troops on her soil. you should be thankful to us. We belong to few nations in the region who does not have any military alliances.
but if you keep up your provocation, and should it come to a blow today, don´t blame us if we side with Japan tomorrow.

France is different. It possesses nuclear deterrence, while Germany not. Come out from your well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom