What's new

Chinese general arrested for gilded lifestyle

I would like to ignore you, however you mentioned to me in your post, so I try my best to answer you as reasonably. I ,m just wonder why you again and again spread hatred against Vietnamese ?. You said you are South Vietnamese, but I guess your are Khmer in ethnic, Khmer Krom if I,m right,

I think you are our brother or sister of us, just because we are belong to the people who existed in the world, who shared same native languages, we both are speaking Mon/Khmer languages. In very ancient time Vietnamese/Kinh people and Khmer people we shared same ancestor. Do you know about Sundeland or Sunde shelf ? in very ancient history time from the Late Pleistocene Age (600,000-12,000 BC), our ancestors were there.

Historians believe that the earliest Vietnamese people (including Mon/Khmer people) gradually moved from the Indonesian archipelago through the Malay Peninsula and Thailand and up to mainland in China. Then until they Vietnamese/Kinh settled back to North Vietnam the edges of the Red River in the Tonkin Delta.

I know your theory that, Vietnamese/Kinh people never been first in North Vietnam. There was land of Tahi/Katay people. Jiao Zhi people was the Tay/Nung people, not Kinh people. This theory is wrong, bro. Vietnamese/Kinh people not only existed first in North Vietnam, we were also in Laos, in Luang Prabang following your comment.

Last time, I have been to Phnom Penh, I visited the National Museum, I saw the map drawn up the territory of Khmer Empire, it included Laos and Thailand territory. What does it mean ? Vietnamese/Kinh people were there, we were the people of Khmer Empire in gold time, when Laotian people was in China until before 14 Century.

Its great, bro when we could defend our territory of Khmer Empirer and you can rule on us and South East Asia balong to Mon/Khmer speaking people.

Turn back to your question ? why Hoa Lu was first capital of Dai Viet. Its very simple: there is hometown of Dinh Bo Linh. But you have to know that Đinh Bộ Lĩnh ordered hís best friend Lưu Cơ taken a position of Governor od Đại La citadel.

similar question for you: why Angkor wat was the first capital of the Khmer Empire, not Phnom Penh ?

images
bro, I suggest you to ignore the clown yue10...

I would like to ignore you, however you mentioned to me in your post, so I try my best to answer you as reasonably. I ,m just wonder why you again and again spread hatred against Vietnamese ?. You said you are South Vietnamese, but I guess your are Khmer in ethnic, Khmer Krom if I,m right,

I think you are our brother or sister of us, just because we are belong to the people who existed in the world, who shared same native languages, we both are speaking Mon/Khmer languages. In very ancient time Vietnamese/Kinh people and Khmer people we shared same ancestor. Do you know about Sundeland or Sunde shelf ? in very ancient history time from the Late Pleistocene Age (600,000-12,000 BC), our ancestors were there.

Historians believe that the earliest Vietnamese people (including Mon/Khmer people) gradually moved from the Indonesian archipelago through the Malay Peninsula and Thailand and up to mainland in China. Then until they Vietnamese/Kinh settled back to North Vietnam the edges of the Red River in the Tonkin Delta.

I know your theory that, Vietnamese/Kinh people never been first in North Vietnam. There was land of Tahi/Katay people. Jiao Zhi people was the Tay/Nung people, not Kinh people. This theory is wrong, bro. Vietnamese/Kinh people not only existed first in North Vietnam, we were also in Laos, in Luang Prabang following your comment.

Last time, I have been to Phnom Penh, I visited the National Museum, I saw the map drawn up the territory of Khmer Empire, it included Laos and Thailand territory. What does it mean ? Vietnamese/Kinh people were there, we were the people of Khmer Empire in gold time, when Laotian people was in China until before 14 Century.

Its great, bro when we could defend our territory of Khmer Empirer and you can rule on us and South East Asia balong to Mon/Khmer speaking people.

Turn back to your question ? why Hoa Lu was first capital of Dai Viet. Its very simple: there is hometown of Dinh Bo Linh. But you have to know that Đinh Bộ Lĩnh ordered hís best friend Lưu Cơ taken a position of Governor od Đại La citadel.

similar question for you: why Angkor wat was the first capital of the Khmer Empire, not Phnom Penh ?

images

What do you want to prove exactly?

This is the current boundary of China and Vietnam, you don't like it and want to change it?

People's_Republic_of_China_Vietnam_Locator.png

What do you want to prove exactly?

This is the current boundary of China and Vietnam, you don't like it and want to change it?

People's_Republic_of_China_Vietnam_Locator.png
relax...it is just an academic debate on history of some CN and VN members. historically VN has no interests in Chinese territory (perhaps does Japan), we are more focused on SE Asia. if any, VN might want to return to the glorious days under the Nguyen dynasty, where Imperial VN influence reached as far as Burma.

relax...it is just an academic debate on history of some CN and VN members. historically VN has no interests in Chinese territory (perhaps does Japan), we are more focused on SE Asia. if any, VN might want to return to the glorious days under the Nguyen dynasty, where Imperial VN influence reached as far as Burma.

Then why you keep calling the independence of the Southern Han from China?

So you agree that most of your fellow Vietnamese members here are trolls?
I am for fair play, but surely I tend to side with my country mates. there are Viet as well as Chinese trolls, there are troll answers in reaction to provocative troll posts.

if you haven´t noticed pdf is a forum for serious as well as funny discussions. so enjoy it.

I am for fair play, but surely I tend to side with my country mates. there are Viet as well as Chinese trolls, there are troll answers in reaction to provocative troll posts.

if you haven´t noticed pdf is a forum for serious as well as funny discussions. so enjoy it.

This is serious, not funny discussion. When are you going to accept our offer of a VAR with full state rights?

Last edited:
every country takes different approaches in achieving its goal, so China or Vietnam.
when you are weak, it is mostly because of your internal conflicts and strategic miscalculation that invite others to loot China, so shows your history. it is only your stupidity that holds you back, altthough you have manpower and resources.

the Soviets were a superpower at their height. they had military bases not only in Vietnam, but in Eastern Europe. actually Vietnam was just a part of the global cold war. The Soviets only wanted to contain China, but America in SE Asia. Most importantly, what you like to forget: China was and is still a big threat to Vietnam national security. the imbalance of power let Vietnam no choice. I don´t need to mention the wars you conducted against us, not to mention you supported our enemies (Champa, Cambodia).

yes, you cannot deny the fact that you attacked Vietnam, killed our people, destroyed our infrastructures, supported our enemies and sabotaged our development. you were a devil. you have no right to teach Vietnam.

in short, we act on own national interests, not to please China!

the US has military bases in Germany, because it is part of the NATO. It had served and still serves as deterrence against the Soviets and today Russia. most Germans welcome the bases, only few protest against the presence of US troops. during the cold war, America and the Soviets had kept huge armies in Western and Eastern Germany. the world stood many times before a global nuclear confrontation (Cuba crisis). Germany is rich and powerful, and it thinks it needs a partner. VN is much weaker.

with the collapse of the Soviet Union and normalisation with China, Vietnam has neither foreign military bases not troops on her soil. you should be thankful to us. We belong to few nations in the region who does not have any military alliances.
but if you keep up your provocation, and should it come to a blow today, don´t blame us if we side with Japan tomorrow.

France is different. It possesses nuclear deterrence, while Germany not. Come out from your well.

I do not want to comment on the sino-viet war about who is wrong or right or who lose or win .

About your enemy Cam , Sihanoukville is our friend , when Vie invaded Cam ,we supported Cam and it was legitimate.

Your Vie fella said Vie has so many undercovers in Cam , they will take Cam in the future , what do you think about that ?

About Japan , Viet already sides with japan , no need to say "tomorrow" !

About the military base , I do not want to argue with you , You just tell your fella Viva and eastsea not to humiliate us by saying China kiss Soviet Union *** or US,if they do , me2.

If France is not enough to express my opinion , think about Yugoslavia。

That's called 越南濕夢. I like how the viet guy keep bringing up that Cantonese are Baiyue. Never heard that from any Viet in real life. I probably tell him to fcuk off and east sea (食屎)

put (食屎) to your mouth,

Its affair of Yue people, bro. Not Viets.

we have nothing to do with MinYue, Nam Youe or WuYue...
If you have nothing to do with those extinct states then why do you harp on Southern Han Chinese ancestry.

I smell an inferiority complex here,you are desperate to associate Southern Han Chinese with Vietnamese for some reason.

For the last time we are not Baiyue people.

Back
Top Bottom