What's new

Chinese general arrested for gilded lifestyle

Soviet Union liberated Manchuria, given back big land North East to China, with weapons, human resource, most developed area in China after WW II 1945, without such help you could not facing with KMT (with USA help).

Ili Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What stupid troll.

Look at yourself, what about Hongkong and Macau ? white man ruled you until 1999. Lucky number for you. Taiwan is lapdog of US. You dare not do nothing, just barking and barking.

Russian is trusted ally. They provided modern weapon for us to punish idiot thief China if you attack us again. This is repayment, kid.

when the weapon is not free of charge, they have to pay 350 mill US$/ pee/year, they have to go home if Russia don't like to pay. This fair business.

How many money paid White men to you for Hongkong, Macau and Taiwan ?

This is what happened to your trusted ally.

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macau was never taken by force. It was leased after the Portuguese got their butts kicked repeatedly by China.

First Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnam claims that "its islands" in the Paracels and Taiping island are under occupation and all it can do is whine and complain. Vietnam threw a temper tantrum when Taiwan started a live fire drill on Taiping.

Taiwan unmoved by Vietnam's protest against Taiping drill - The China Post

You are stupid, our best soldiers are from farmers. France, USA and Chinese ran back, because our local military forces.

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your corrupted, low IQ generals only can train in shooting to get some cheap medals, not to win in the battle.

even no gun, our men still killed yours easily.

translate into English from Chinese website

越南特工竟敢偷袭我军:军方高层大为震怒!

Sorry, ur land is so dirty, barren and polluted with sand storm, we r not interested

Pollution in Vietnam increasing severely

Ili Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what happened to your trusted ally.

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macau was never taken by force. It was leased after the Portuguese got their butts kicked repeatedly by China.

First Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnam claims that "its islands" in the Paracels and Taiping island are under occupation and all it can do is whine and complain. Vietnam threw a temper tantrum when Taiwan started a live fire drill on Taiping.

Taiwan unmoved by Vietnam's protest against Taiping drill - The China Post

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pollution in Vietnam increasing severely

without invasion of Soviet Union and two nuke of US, you are Taiwanese still holding a passport made in Tokyo until now.

Even a lot of white man books give credit to General Wei Guoqing, not Võ Nguyên Giáp as instrumental in Battle of Dien Bien Phu.

What is less unknown is a lot of PLA are involved in this battle and it can only be seen in PRC sources. So I am more reluctant to cite it.

The Tragedy of the Vietnam War: A South Vietnamese Officer's Analysis - Van Nguyen Duong - Google Books

View attachment 13633
View attachment 13634
where was Wei Guoqing before, during and after the battle?

You guys like to use your territory to repay !

What a great nation !

Do you shame about that ??
You guys volunteer to sell Cam Ranh Bay agian!!!

Do you shame about that !

Wow !!??
no reason for shame.

we are not selling the bay. half is used by the Vietnamese Navy. the other half is for commercial operations and open for all foreign vessels, including Chinese warships. the bay was given to the Soviets during the cold war. After the collapse of the Soviets, they were not able to pay the rent and withdrew.

where was Wei Guoqing before, during and after the battle?

The Chinese side of information for the "advance intellect" not the normal reader, is highlighting the role played by General Wei Guoqing. I have been seeing this in western sources, but I am open to discussion, as I will need more evidence of General Wei Guoqing's role in Dien Bien Phu to get myself more convinced.

This Wei Guoqing is another big ......, from his later deeds after the war. Right now, I refrain from using strong words against PRC leaders. There are some introspection in PRC just that all these material are not so accessible as they are written in Chinese. I will stop here as a lot of PRC are very angry at me for speaking the truth.

The Chinese side of information for the "advance intellect" not the normal reader, is highlighting the role played by General Wei Guoqing. I have been seeing this in western sources, but I am open to discussion, as I will need more evidence of General Wei Guoqing's role in Dien Bien Phu to get myself more convinced.

This Wei Guoqing is another big ......, from his later deeds after the war. Right now, I refrain from using strong words against PRC leaders. There are some introspection in PRC just that all these material are not so accessible as they are written in Chinese. I will stop here as a lot of PRC are very angry at me for speaking the truth.

After 1954, after Dien Bien Phu victory, Vo Nugen Giap became very famous General in the world. the name of Vo Nguyen Giap was closely identified throughout Africa and Latin America with the defeat of colonialism. In Vietnam, he was hightly respected by people and VPA, following only Ho Chi Minh.

It was jealous for some one else, including Chinese.

In the time of 1960s, Vo Nguyen Giap and his closed staff officers were criticized as pro - Soviet Union, but no one could take his position an Army.

After 1975, no one can argue about Tay Nguyen and Saigon liberation Operation, its was made by Vo Nguyen Giap and his staff officers.

Last edited:
this kind of news makes me respect china.........:tup::tup::tup:
hate corruption!!

After 1954, after Dien Bien Phu victory, Vo Nugen Giap became very famous General in the world. the name of Vo Nguyen Giap was closely identified throughout Africa and Latin America with the defeat of colonialism. In Vietnam, he was hightly respected by people and VPA, following only Ho Chi Minh.

It was jealous for some one else, including Chinese.

In the time of 1960s, Vo Nguyen Giap and his closed staff officers were criticized as pro - Soviet Union, but no one could take his position an Army.

Written by your tribe. I have seen so much of white man books starting to give credit to general Wei Guoqing nowadays. I am able to access PRC source. Things are much more interesting there.

I got myself convinced that Wei Guoqing played a big role.

A Vietnamese Fighter Pilot in an American War - Hoi B. Tran - Google Books

Capture.PNG

Written by your tribe. I have seen so much of white man books starting to give credit to general Wei Guoqing nowadays. I am able to access PRC source. Things are much more interesting there.

View attachment 13752
So, Can u explain why Wei Guoqing's PLA got badly defeated just by VN local militia in 1979 ?? Im sure that our local militia was ill equipped than France army in 1954.

So, Can u explain why Wei Guoqing's PLA got badly defeated just by VN local militia in 1979 ?? Im sure that our local militia was ill equipped than France army in 1954.

The PRC sources has something like this.

1) Most PLA has not been fighting for very long time while Vietnamese army are veteran.
2) PLA did not admit defeat but internally, they admitted that the casualty is unacceptably high. PRC claim has achieved "their tactical objective" (could be BS).
3) PLA was weakened by cultural revolution.

I think the 1979 Sino-Vietnam war was not a piece of good performance to be proud of for China. But at the end of the war, she was into Vietnam soil. This provision "face saving" for China, so that she can retreat. Also from many other source, Vietnamese government may have put not really putting that much effort in fighting, because she is being communicated that China need to occupy certain land, for face saving. Cannot confirm this.

Nevertheless, the death toll was still very very high.

Capture.PNG

1968 hors de France: Histoire et constructions historiographiques - Justine Faure, Denis Rolland - Google Books

French books also start to give General Wei Guoqing credit.

Last edited:

View attachment 13752

Its trash with ful lies, anti-communists and regime in Hanoi.

If it should been truth, why official media in France and China not reported immediately it after 1954 ?.

After 1975, no one can argue about Tay Nguyen and Saigon liberation Operation, its was made by Vo Nguyen Giap and his staff officers.

Last edited:

why should Vietnamese army leadership have allowed a Chinese general to command?

it does not make sense at all. it has never happened in the long history of Vietnam.
China has always been hostile to Vietnam. It invaded and attacked us numerous times. We managed to defeat the Han, the Song, the Yuan, the Ming, the Qing and the Deng. They are loser.

We see Chinese as inferior in warfare. There is nothing they can teach us. Only one thing, we copied in using gunpowder weapons when in ancient times we had wars with our neighbors.

They do not understand what we think about them, foreigners.

Then Russian can say now that Soviet advisers in Vietnam war, were Commanders of our Army. :rofl:

View attachment 13752
a lot of bs. China was our enemy, it supported our enemies. Today it still keeps hostility to Vietnam. I guess general Wei Guoqing dined with his mistress when the battle was ongoing.

Back
Top Bottom