What's new

Chinese forces show off power as Hong Kong gears up for protests

LOL, good one.

Look at the Chinese haters. The same people have come over and are bringing the same garbage to this thread. I have come to the decision of ignoring these clowns. Let them play armchair politician in this forum because they have nothing better to do in the real world.

I have a good friend in the Hong Kong police force. I hope he remains safe in this turbulent time.

@Chinese members. I suggest please don't argue with @Pakhtoon yum. Because nobody knows who he is, where he comes from, whose interest he defends.

If @Pakhtoon yum has Pakistan nationality, it doesn't mean he stands for Pakistan. He stands for himself ONLY.

If @Pakhtoon yum is a troll. We shouldn't argue with him regarding Pakistan issues and Chinese issues.

In either case, base on my observation, personally I don't see the necessity to argue with @Pakhtoon yum.

I stand for myself. I defend the friendship and interest between Pakistan and China only. I never post anything against Pakistan sovereignty and interest. All my posts are just my views which I hope may be useful for Pakistan friends.

My Pakistan friends and Chinese friends. We all come here for exchanging views and information. Time is precious, I hope we all spend time in a meaningful way.

If you disagree with me, I am totally fine as long as in a polite way.

@tower9 @nang2 @beijingwalker @Rasengan @Dubious @Han Patriot @Dungeness @yantong1980 @wanglaokan @Chinese-Dragon @Deino @jaybird @LKJ86 @TOTUU @TaiShang @cirr @OsmanAli98 @SBUS-CXK @Dragon Emperor @lonelyman @long_ @LeGenD @055_destroyer @ChineseTiger1986 @AndrewJin @eldarlmari

This is my sincere advice to Chinese members. There's no point debating these people, they don't listen to reason, therefore, if you wish to foster good links with Pakistani's then do it in the real world.

@Chinese members. I suggest please don't argue with @Pakhtoon yum. Because nobody knows who he is, where he comes from, whose interest he defends.

If @Pakhtoon yum has Pakistan nationality, it doesn't mean he stands for Pakistan. He stands for himself ONLY.

If @Pakhtoon yum is a troll. We shouldn't argue with him regarding Pakistan issues and Chinese issues.

In either case, base on my observation, personally I don't see the necessity to argue with @Pakhtoon yum.

I stand for myself. I defend the friendship and interest between Pakistan and China only. I never post anything against Pakistan sovereignty and interest. All my posts are just my views which I hope may be useful for Pakistan friends.

My Pakistan friends and Chinese friends. We all come here for exchanging views and information. Time is precious, I hope we all spend time in a meaningful way.

@tower9 @nang2 @beijingwalker @Rasengan @Dubious @Han Patriot @Dungeness @yantong1980 @wanglaokan @Chinese-Dragon @Deino @jaybird @LKJ86 @TOTUU @TaiShang @cirr @OsmanAli98 @SBUS-CXK @Dragon Emperor @lonelyman @long_ @LeGenD @055_destroyer @ChineseTiger1986 @AndrewJin @eldarlmari
@Brainsucker

@Dubious @RealNapster @Well.wisher @Nilgiri @OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @war&peace oh my look they cought me

These protests are nothing new. I remember my Hong Kong friend telling me once of a similar situation in 1997. Before Britain handed Hong Kong over to China, the public was hearing all sorts of stories. One of them was the financial collapse of Hong Kong. Some people sold their flats at a dirt cheap price and the smart ones held their nerves and made extremely good money. The same applies to this situation. So much nonsense is written on this issue. One way another this law will happen by 2047.

Muffin, there is something known as freedom of speech and difference in opinion. That's when people can speak their mind and get their points across. it also means that people in the same race and country can have different opinions about things. I understand this might be a huge shock to you and your Chinese kin on this fourm but this is what the majority of the world is like. Just because you cant comprehend nor understand these concepts doesnt mean you can stick your head in the ground and pretend they dont exist. Does your government even know your on a free forum?

CN Qing officers said "those islands belong to VN" when some merchants ask help from CN to protect their ships attacked by pirates when passing SCS( east VN sea). We still keep that evident.

No Qing map have SCS ( east VN sea)

CN is too weak, they cant fight against VN alone, that why they lick US-Jap azz since 1979 and begged for Intel from US spy bird to attack VN in 1979.

Did Deng Really big for Intel from US spy bird in 79?

In regards to the opposite side. I have another Hong Kong friend who hates the Mainland Govt. There were many reasons, such as the housing crisis, overpopulation (migration coming from the mainland), language issue (in his opinion Cantonese was the official language of most dynasties) and keeping Chinese traditions which were eroded by the CPC.

The central Govt must resolve this issue. Hong Kong people must realize mainlanders are not farmers anymore. Playing the superior card of education, wealth and social standing may have worked 30 years ago but it doesn't exist. Cities in Guangdong will eventually overtake it in time and the Hong Stock Exchange will join the Shanghai stock exchange.

Last edited:
Nice work China. China has got hk on lockdown. Add Carrie to the list of damp squibs headed by Guaido and Gulen, whose so called US backing did zilch when the time came.

US has no chance against China - it can't even land a blow against the embattled and fully besieged Venezuelans.

In regards to the opposite side. I have another Hong Kong friend who hates the Mainland Govt. There were many reasons, such as the housing crisis, overpopulation (migration coming from the mainland), language issue (in his opinion Cantonese was the official language of most dynasties) and keeping Chinese traditions which were eroded by the CPC.

The central Govt must resolve this issue. Hong Kong people must realize mainlanders are not farmers anymore. Playing the superior card of education, wealth and social standing may have worked 30 years ago but it doesn't exist. Cities in Guangdong will eventually overtake it in time and the Hong Stock Exchange will join the Shanghai stock exchange.

We are totally fine with it. There are protests everywhere. As long as not funded by CIA or MI 6.

Groupthink types expect/demand others to be pure groupthink types too. Otherwise you simply are not who you claim to be....because they cannot comprehend what true diversity of opinion is. You must fully subscribe to some form of identity politics and forego logic and genuine debate....or you simply are some nefarious agent.

Some countries/societies have this hive mind complex more than others. Stereotypes regarding them this way don't come out of thin air.

I agree. China shouldn't allow the CIA or MI6 to fund any group in Hong Kong. But they are insignificant. The real issue is the mentality of Hong Kong people it needs to change.

Imo, Deng Xiaoping left HK as it is purposely. China is big, need certain degree diversity. Hong Kong is a political lab, we test and observe.

China politburo keep the HK political system compatible with West, such as law, monetary system, language. HK is a bridge between mainland China and West. Macao is a bridge for Portuguese-speaking country. Nothing out of control. Just some chaos, not a big deal in my opinion. US and UK hired 2000+ combined in HK for intelligence spying, how nervous they are.

Taiwan/South Korea/Japan/Singapore are bridges for western investments, technologies and cooperation as well. There are difficult issues, not vital. Manageable.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" -Michael Corleone, The Godfather, Part II

China went through many ups and downs in history. China has patience.

@Pakhtoon yum is our Pukhtoon brother and a proud Pakistani. There no doubt about his loyalty.

Whether a Pakistani is pro- or anti-China is not a determinant of patriotism.

I suggest you keep the topic solely on the issue and not personally attack our brother and compatriot.

Mods @waz @Horus @Dubious @WebMaster

No outsider should be able to question a Pakistani’s loyalty to his country, nor tag his compatriots to attack him.

I don't think any country will allow protesters to attack and take over government buildings or congress houses, if they remain peaceful it is ok, but if protesters become riorters, it will be a different story.

I don't think any country will allow protesters to attack and take over government buildings or congress houses, if they remain peaceful it is ok, but if protesters become riorters, it will be a different story.

I actually welcome them behave as bad as rioters. Just like Ukraine, they are funded and organized by CIA and MI 6.

Actually the core team of the rioters in HK were trained for quite a few years. The masters taught them how to attack policeman in parade, using modified umbrella(as sharp as knife), chemical liquid, hand katars under the cover of innocent citizens.

Nothing is new under the sun, it's old Cold War tactics, there are books I read many years ago from Gene Sharp.

The Politics of Nonviolent Action
Making Europe Unconquerable

How Nonviolent Struggle Works
From Dictatorship to Democracy

Gene Sharp is a smart man. He knew how to break down a country without firing a bullet, like Soviet Union. He is the one of the most important theorist for Colour revolution.

I don't have any opinion on his works. It's war, there are no true rules of war actually.

I actually welcome them behave as bad as rioters. Just like Ukraine, they are funded and organized by CIA and MI 6.

Actually the core team of the rioters in HK were trained for quite a few years. The masters taught them how to attack policeman in parade, using modified umbrella(as sharp as knife), chemical liquid, hand katars under the cover of innocent citizens.

Nothing is new under the sun, it's old Cold War tactics, there are books I read many years ago from Gene Sharp.

The Politics of Nonviolent Action
Making Europe Unconquerable

How Nonviolent Struggle Works
From Dictatorship to Democracy

Gene Sharp is a smart man. He knew how to break down a country without firing a bullet, like Soviet Union. He is the one of the most important theorist for Colour revolution.

I don't have any opinion on his works. It's war, there are no true rules of war actually.

Oh, by the way. There is another important figure Robert L. Helvey and his works.

On Strategic Nonviolent Conflict: Thinking About the Fundamentals

Just some old Cold War tactic. Nothing new. For those who want to overthrow the government and embrace chaos, those books are must read 101.

Albert Einstein Institution worth noting.

Back
Top Bottom