What's new

Chinese forces show off power as Hong Kong gears up for protests

The recent events in Hong Kong aren't good. I find these protestors amusing. By 2047 Hong Kong law will have to follow mainland law, they can't stop the inevitable. If they think western powers will be there saving grace then they are sadly mistaken. If such a scenario was possible then the British would have kept it.

Cute, that applies to China in the south China sea then.
CN Qing officers said "those islands belong to VN" when some merchants ask help from CN to protect their ships attacked by pirates when passing SCS( east VN sea). We still keep that evident.

No Qing map have SCS ( east VN sea)

CN is too weak, they cant fight against VN alone, that why they lick US-Jap azz since 1979 and begged for Intel from US spy bird to attack VN in 1979.

Slave China has lost Hong Kong again.
Long Live The Queen, lol.

britain_queen_china.jpg

When will you invade Taiwan?
We will conquer Cyprus in 2021 or 2022.
CN cant, PLA men r very coward, 1979 war showed that PLA men always chose surrender in real war, even when CN got important help from US spy bird to avoid VN's ambush

Barking dog only bark loudly, but dare not bite without Boss' Intel support :lol:

22-1337-15489064931611167365655-crop-1548906497419449024878.jpg

Just because it's called south China sea doesnt mean it belongs to the Chinese, muffin. What's a south Pakistan sea? Are you as ignorant with a map as your government?
Just because it is called Pakistan doesn't mean it belongs to Pakistanis, dummy! It belongs to Pakistanis only because nobody can take it away from them. Are you as ignorant as those snowflakes?

China should let the protests run it's course. The increasing violence and extremism employed by the protesters will cause public support for them to flag and support for law and order to increase. Most Hong Kong people are still pragmatic.

In response, China needs to work with the Hong Kong government to quickly solve the pressing housing and economic issues. That will go a long way to resolve the underlying anger.

Just because it is called Pakistan doesn't mean it belongs to Pakistanis, dummy! It belongs to Pakistanis only because nobody can take it away from them. Are you as ignorant as those snowflakes?
Oh look we have a smarta*s over here that has no idea what he's talking about

It belongs to Pakistanis only because nobody can take it away from them.
By that logic China can claim the entire pacific ocean as nobody claims it as theirs. There is law of seas and Ocean which allow EEZ for every country. China is in violation of it by claiming entire South China sea because their ancestors were fishing in those parts. Watta logic.

Chinese forces show off power as Hong Kong gears up for protests
My sincere request to china

please
please

dont play into the hands of the West

the west is praying and waiting for a repeat of Tianman square repeat
Western media and agencies are hoping that Chinese loose patience with protesters and use excessive force
this is why West instructed the protesters to become more outrageous and become violent too. they have attacked the parliament and ransacked public and private property

instead of using force to disperse the protesters I have a novel suggestion
announce a week long or a month long festival at the place of protests. celebrate the Chinese Hong Kong union
since the 80s, celebrate the culture and the achievements, dance music, food sports and fireworks.

let the disruptive and foreign paid pests drown in the noise of music and celebration.

I am reading British News papers and following news on Hong Kong they are presenting it as an apocalypse
beat them in their game and restore order without using force.

good luck

@Chinese members. I suggest please don't argue with @Pakhtoon yum. Because nobody knows who he is, where he comes from, whose interest he defends.

If @Pakhtoon yum has Pakistan nationality, it doesn't mean he stands for Pakistan. He stands for himself ONLY.

If @Pakhtoon yum is a troll. We shouldn't argue with him regarding Pakistan issues and Chinese issues.

In either case, base on my observation, personally I don't see the necessity to argue with @Pakhtoon yum.

I stand for myself. I defend the friendship and interest between Pakistan and China only. I never post anything against Pakistan sovereignty and interest. All my posts are just my views which I hope may be useful for Pakistan friends.

My Pakistan friends and Chinese friends. We all come here for exchanging views and information. Time is precious, I hope we all spend time in a meaningful way.

If you disagree with me, I am totally fine as long as in a polite way.

@tower9 @nang2 @beijingwalker @Rasengan @Dubious @Han Patriot @Dungeness @yantong1980 @wanglaokan @Chinese-Dragon @Deino @jaybird @LKJ86 @TOTUU @TaiShang @cirr @OsmanAli98 @SBUS-CXK @Dragon Emperor @lonelyman @long_ @LeGenD @055_destroyer @ChineseTiger1986 @AndrewJin @eldarlmari

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom