What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

there is no chance of ghetting these birds eh? i sooo badly want to see them im maratime strike role adleast 36 of them ot the russians wont allow it?

there is no chance of ghetting these birds eh? i sooo badly want to see them im maratime strike role adleast 36 of them ot the russians wont allow it?
Actually, there's nothing Russian in this J-11B after it is fitted with the domestic WS-10A. So the Russians can't say any thing about selling this bird to our pakistan friends. :china::pakistan:

Whats your obsession with India dude??

Its just an observation. Many Indian members like to brag that India is powerful nation. This is especially true in Bharat Rakshak forum. Those guys really are annoying. If you are there, you would be regarded as a traitor for not agreeing that India can invade and split Tibet from China.

Its just an observation. Many Indian members like to brag that India is powerful nation. This is especially true in Bharat Rakshak forum. Those guys really are annoying. If you are there, you would be regarded as a traitor for not agreeing that India can invade and split Tibet from China.

Come on man every patriotic forums are like that not only Indian..Pakistanis and Chinese forums too...you are giving an example of a forum to show us that Indians brag as powerful nation??If you read that forum carefully you can see some sane forum members too...

Come on man every patriotic forums are like that not only Indian..Pakistanis and Chinese forums too...you are giving an example of a forum to show us that Indians brag as powerful nation??If you read that forum carefully you can see some sane forum members too...

if that is the case, isn't this a patriotic forum for the Pakistanis? I do not see Pakistani brag like how Indians brag in that forum. At most, the Pakistani brag half as much as Indians in this forum, never mind Bharat Rakshak. I also don't see Chinese language forum brag like that.

In that site, I see a whole thread dedicate to what how would India occupy the Tibetan highland. The people talk like its a certainty that the Indian arm force would overwhelm China's defence and take over Tibet. Many suggested on the weapons that would be used by Indian military to performed certain tasks. But no one mentioned that China's military would at least be able to resist that. How rediculous.... But I guess that is the genuine mentality of many Indians. As that is the case, India will never progress unless the attitute of the people first change:eek:.

if that is the case, isn't this a patriotic forum for the Pakistanis? I do not see Pakistani brag like how Indians brag in that forum. At most, the Pakistani brag half as much as Indians in this forum, never mind Bharat Rakshak. I also don't see Chinese language forum brag like that.

In that site, I see a whole thread dedicate to what how would India occupy the Tibetan highland. The people talk like its a certainty that the Indian arm force would overwhelm China's defence and take over Tibet. Many suggested on the weapons that would be used by Indian military to performed certain tasks. But no one mentioned that China's military would at least be able to resist that. How rediculous.... But I guess that is the genuine mentality of many Indians. As that is the case, India will never progress unless the attitute of the people first change:eek:.

congrates! u finally found BR :rofl::rofl:
this BR site is a eye opener for me to know many indians somehow have superiority complex against chinese people. i don't know why but i guess indian medias must played a big role for this?

Back to the thread topic, ws10a is a big break through for China in engine developement though it arrived a bit too late. Many important projects like heavy military transport airplane;ship borne flighter etc depend on it.

congrates! u finally found BR :rofl::rofl:
this BR site is a eye opener for me to know many indians somehow have superiority complex against chinese people. i don't know why but i guess indian medias must played a big role for this?

Back to the thread topic, ws10a is a big break through for China in engine developement though it arrived a bit too late. Many important projects like heavy military transport airplane;ship borne flighter etc depend on it.

For China, to borrow a line from the Indian guys in here, better late then never.

This is by far the most common line posted by Indians when they talk about their weapon sytem.

Offcource you will see only Indians bragging about everything and anything..Never mind...There are lots of guys told you that India already considers Tibet as a part of China but you are not interested in listening to it and you dont want to know anything...you are just like some Chinese members who want to bash India ..but claiming to be in a middle ground..

Offcource you will see only Indians bragging about everything and anything..Never mind...There are lots of guys told you that India already considers Tibet as a part of China but you are not interested in listening to it and you dont want to know anything...you are just like some Chinese members who want to bash India ..but claiming to be in a middle ground..

dear seiko,

those indian warriors were just around, if you came earlier.

a classic episode could be like this:

Indians:why superior?we can buy weapons everywhere,you search nowhere outside Russia.
Chinese: we produce,you buy.
Indians:everything you made is copywork.
Chinese: Copy it if you can.
Indians:no need,we're working on our own craft.
Chinese:like the Late Coming Aircraft? no it's too slow to catch up JF-17,let alone J-10.
Indians: USAF will beat you in no time.

India wins.

or maybe this:

Indian: why superior? we will have new education program...
Chinese: how's your literacy rate VS China's?
Indina: we will have better proportion of young population...
Chinese: can you bear your total population in 2050?
India:we will build more railways to the border area...
Chinese:and you will surpass China in reducing population under poverty line?

India: shut up! we're the world's biggest democracy you are a communist country, and that's why we will beat you!

India wins again.

Ok, there's an old Chinese satire: no learning,no fear.

to be frank, we have also lots of empty heads, but unlike in India, if 10% of them brag up how J-10 is unbeatable, they will sink in the saliva of the overwhelming rest.

I have no malice toward India (which is a neighbor,a companion we should've embrace), but believe me, if today's india is still full of such people, how will China lose the game?

:cheers:

Last edited:
dear seiko,

those indian warriors were just around, if you came earlier.

a classic episode could be like this:

Indians:why superior?we can buy weapons everywhere,you search nowhere outside Russia.
Chinese: we produce,you buy.
Indians:everything you made is copywork.
Chinese: Copy it if you can.
Indians:no need,we're working on our own craft.
Chinese:like the Late Coming Aircraft? no it's too slow to catch up JF-17,let alone J-10.
Indians: USAF will beat you in no time.

India wins.

or maybe this:

Indian: why superior? we will have new education program...
Chinese: how's your literacy rate VS China's?
Indina: we will have better proportion of young population...
Chinese: can you bear your total population in 2050?
India:we will build more railways to the border area...
Chinese:and you will surpass China in reducing population under poverty line?

India: shut up! we're the world's biggest democracy you are a communist country, and that's why we will beat you!

India wins again.

Ok, there's an old Chinese satire: no learning,no fear.

to be frank, we have also lots of empty heads, but unlike in India, if 10% of them brag up how J-10 is unbeatable, they will sink in the saliva of the overwhelming rest.

I have no malice toward India (which is a neighbor,a companion we should've embrace), but believe me, if today's india is still full of such people, how will China lose the game?

:cheers:

I never thought of classifying conversations into archetypes. With the two examples that you provided, I agree that India wins the argument. In further archetypes, India is also likely to win the argument.

However, in the final analysis, no number of winning arguments can produce this:

Last edited by a moderator:
SOOO for real ? we can get j 11b russia cant say nothing or is it another fan boy made obsession

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom