What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

what is the longest range of Chinese Air to Air missile, do we have something that's over 400km to deal with AWAC ?
I wouldn't worry about the range. The range must be consistent with radar. Right now, 400KM may even be stretching it.

It's the same problem, Brahmos faces. It can be 1,000 km range and be indestructible, but what are you going to hit if you don't know exactly where the enemy is. That's even if the Brahmos sale goes through, it doesn't matter(it didn't). This is a very precise operation, it's not carpet bombing Tokyo, where you drop and hope for the best.

I wouldn't worry about the range. The range must be consistent with radar. Right now, 400KM may even be stretching it.

It's the same problem, Brahmos faces. It can be 1,000 km range and be indestructible, but what are you going to hit if you don't know exactly where the enemy is. That's even if the Brahmos sale goes through, it doesn't matter(it didn't). This is a very precise operation, it's not carpet bombing Tokyo, where you drop and hope for the best.

Set ADIZ over new Delhi, we can interdict any of their civilian or military cargo entering New Delhi even from our border, 400km will be good enough since New Delhi is just 360km from our border :lol:

J16-78077

J16.jpg

By the way, will the PLANAF also receive the J-16?

I hope China to retire JH-7 and replace all by J-16 very soon, it's too old for modern warfare.

I hope China to retire JH-7 and replace all by J-16 very soon, it's too old for modern warfare.
The JH-7A is still a pretty capable, especially compared to the ancient Q-5. Besides, China has yet to replace the 200+ J-7's still in service which are practically flying coffins. The Jh-7 is relatively modern ... so to speak.

The JH-7A is still a pretty capable, especially compared to the ancient Q-5. Besides, China has yet to replace the 200+ J-7's still in service which are practically flying coffins. The Jh-7 is relatively modern ... so to speak.

Lol J-7 is still flying? seriously :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom