What's new

Chinese equipment in China-Russia military exercise in 60 seconds

Chinese equipment in China-Russia military exercise in 60 seconds

I thought I saw a large bore wheeled tank or assault gun in the last few seconds. No idea if this is new...

Kind of similar to the M1128 Stryker.

iu

Is it this one? PTL02?

ptl02_l3.jpg

The PTL02 uses a 100mm smoothbore gun, Stryker uses a 105mm gun.

I thought I saw a large bore wheeled tank or assault gun in the last few seconds. No idea if this is new...

iu

Is it this one? PTL02?

ptl02_l3.jpg

Hmmmm , I wonder if BD will ever need something like this lol

Hmmmm , I wonder if BD will ever need something like this lol

Well we have to keep all options open. There is a reason why tanks and self-propelled assault guns nowadays are moving from a tracked platform to wheeled platforms which were formerly only limited for APC's and AFV's.

Maybe you could speculate and guess on a few pluses and minuses yourself between tracked vs. wheeled battle scenario-wise ? :-)

@ghost250 and @Zarvan bhais your thoughts are welcome as well...

Well we have to keep all options open. There is a reason why tanks and self-propelled assault guns nowadays are moving from a tracked platform to wheeled platforms which were formerly only limited for APC's and AFV's.

Maybe you could speculate and guess on a few pluses and minuses yourself between tracked vs. wheeled battle scenario-wise ? :-)

What Bangladesh needs is 1000 plus Main Battle Tanks like T-90 and also Kaplan made by Turkey and Indonesia jointly and also same number of these kind of Anti Tank vehicles. Yes Bangladesh should have then and in large numbers. Not just 100 or 200.

1628810745921.png

What Bangladesh needs is 1000 plus Main Battle Tanks like T-90 and also Kaplan made by Turkey and Indonesia jointly and also same number of these kind of Anti Tank vehicles. Yes Bangladesh should have then and in large numbers. Not just 100 or 200.

View attachment 769267

Wow - first time I've seen riveted construction in and armored vehicle in a while. This is of course a Centauro, but I don't recall seeing a riveted turret (or hull) on these things. Great for damage repair though, compared to welded construction. OTOH could be extra armored panels bolted on.

IMHO - wheeled tanks (with Go flat tires of course) are great for mobility (and better than tracked inventory we currently have) in dry, flat terrain in the North of Bangladesh (Chicken's neck scenario).

iu

Is it this one? PTL02?

ptl02_l3.jpg

a whole new generation for all our armored vehicles is around the corner, if you looking for some toys, maybe you should wait a bit. :police:

Last edited:
depends on the nature of warfare.
Tracked platforms have their own usage.

Yup, Indonesia also has the need for these wheeled IFV

1628853337363.png

More details - pretty please... 8-)

Looks like a PINDAD product...

This is the moment they get military certification, around 3 years ago.

The mass production ones use more armor as you can see in previous photo. We need it to replace this ancient ones...:p:

We have them more than 100 and they are still being used....

1628876551715.png

1628876582729.png

Back
Top Bottom