What's new

Chinese diplomat takes Lal Topi wala to task

LOL..."reeducating"....you really believe that crap??

Well guess what...I don't have to post evidence for you...it's out there, search for it or look into my post history....plenty of it out there.

You can keep your eyes shut to the truth and continue in your servitude to your masters. :lol:

Why should we worry about the Uighers? Are they bothered about the Kashmiris? Also the Uighers are still alive. They haven't been genocided like you claim without any evidence.

Next episode Lal topi axx get a good chitrol In China after Saudi did.
There are some issues but Govt to Govt doing talks and heard some improvements China side.

Wow....you seem as brainless as your writings here on PDF.....the Uyghurs don't have access to PDF...the Chinese don't allow it.

Just cuz you haven't heard anything from the other side doesn't mean the other side doesn't support your cause.

Plus, will you only support oppressed people if they support your causes?? What happened to doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do??

Now you're just attaching strings to helping out others. "OK, I'll help you out if you support my cause, if you don't, I'll won't speak up for you".

Those Uyghurs don't have a voice to speak up. And it's idiots like you that expect them to speak up for the Kashmiris before they even speak up for themselves.

Righteousnes gets you nowhere in this world. Look at how much Pakistan helped the afghans since 1979. Look at the ingratitude and hatred they have for Pakistan and Pakistanis. NEVER again. If a people or nation care about and or help Pakistan then we SHOULD do the same. If not, then to hell with them. Let them suffer and be wiped out. Not my business or problem. Couldn't care less.

Might is right. Power and strength. The Americans are so powerful that they managed to genocide 5-10 million Muslims since 1990 and got AWAY with it, with ABSOLUTE impunity. No one said a word and the whole world stood silent.

Live in reality not in an ideal world.

PS Can you refrain from personal insults by calling me an idiot. You are just showing that you can't win the argument and are getting frustrated. You are going full-indian.

Zaid Hamid won this one hands down, seems the said diplomat is now going to be returning soon to China in fact. Just look at the conversation in Twitter. The Chinese got badly exposed.

Righteousnes gets you nowhere in this world. Look at how much Pakistan helped the afghans since 1979. Look at the ingratitude and hatred they have for Pakistan and Pakistanis. NEVER again. If a people or nation care about and or help Pakistan then we SHOULD do the same. If not, then to hell with them. Let them suffer and be wiped out. Not my business or problem. Couldn't care less.

Might is right. Power and strength. The Americans are so powerful that they managed to genocide 5-10 million Muslims since 1990 and got AWAY with it, with ABSOLUTE impunity. No one said a word and the whole world stood silent.

Live in reality not in an ideal world.

PS Can you refrain from personal insults by calling me an idiot. You are just showing that you can't win the argument and are getting frustrated. You are going full-indian.

LOL

"Might is Right"....that's what Dajjal will say....looks like you're on the right path that your masters want you to be.

Might only belongs to Allah SWT....He gives it to whom he wishes...the US hasn't gotten away from anything...everything runs in a circle. It'll come back to bite them one day.

Either way, we're not discussing the US in this thread...try to stay on topic. You calling me "Indian" isn't the first time either, some of your friends here on PDF that want Pakistan to be in servitude to China have also called me names....like Indian, Western Agent...yadda yadda yadda...:D

Btw, there are plenty of Afghans that appreciate Pakistan and why should the others not blame Pakistan??

Who let the US into Afghanistan after they pussied out?? You forgot about that???

Let me jog your limited and exclusive memory....Musharraf!!

While Pakistan was in peace following 2001 until 2005-08....the Afghans were and still are in a shithole. And we bear some of the responsibility of leaving them in the shithole. Also, don't forget the Afghan-Russo War and its aftermath where we left the country without helping to rebuild it.

I can go on and on kiddo, best you go into a corner and cry for your master China who gets thrashed everyday from all sides, not just Western but Turks, Pakistanis, Malays, Indonesians, etc etc.

Only backbenders like you and Saudis want to kiss Chinese cheeks. Not the rest of us. :D

BTW, I don't hate China or the Chinese, only its policies which go against a lot of us, including Pakistan. I know they have helped us but that help has been earned from us.

There are no brothers in international geopolitics, unless they're of the same religion and even then, you have case by case matters.

Perhaps your mama has mental problems.......:lol:

@Dubious @waz Guess this is the level of convo. for Pakistanis supporting China against all odds. I reported both this and his last posts.

He seems to have gone off the end now that he can't reply back with anything intelligible. :rolleyes:

@Dubious @waz Guess this is the level of convo. for Pakistanis supporting China against all odds. I reported both this and his last posts.

He seems to have gone off the end now that he can't reply back with anything intelligible. :rolleyes:

No offence but you did start it. Warnings issued to both.

No offence but you did start it. Warnings issued to both.

None taken but he has been supporting the Chinese like he loves them more than his fellow Muslim??

Even if I started it, I didn't insult too much whereas he has spoken about so many different things that are downright abusive.

Look at his negative ratings too lol....he's a classic troll.

He even replied with an insult when he couldn't say anything meaningful. At least I mixed my intelligible response with low key insults. :D

@waz why was my one post removed in which I tagged you and @Dubious along with his insults and him saying that I shouldn't insult him but a minute later he started insulting me??

upload_2019-8-2_15-23-41.png

Right there in the middle....there were 3 quotes from this thread too.

None taken but he has been supporting the Chinese like he loves them more than his fellow Muslim??

Even if I started it, I didn't insult too much whereas he has spoken about so many different things that are downright abusive.

Look at his negative ratings too lol....he's a classic troll.

He even replied with an insult when he couldn't say anything meaningful. At least I mixed my intelligible response with low key insults. :D

@waz why was my one post removed in which I tagged you and @Dubious along with his insults and him saying that I shouldn't insult him but a minute later he started insulting me??

View attachment 572254

Right there in the middle....there were 3 quotes from this thread too.

Bro if you start it don't expect people to gear their insults to your level, some will go worse like he did. Anyway the matter is now resolved, I deleted the worst stuff. As for supporting the Chinese that's his opinion.
Anyway carry on in peace.

Bro if you start it don't expect people to gear their insults to your level, some will go worse like he did. Anyway the matter is now resolved, I deleted the worst stuff. As for supporting the Chinese that's his opinion.
Anyway carry on in peace.

Think it like this....who's to blame, the maker of guns or the user of guns? :P

Thank You though for resolving the matter. This Ghazwa has been won since the enemy couldn't match my ammo with theirs. Until the next front opens up, peace it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom